• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: What is the best way to attract rich investors?

1. #11 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Inspired

widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      539 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

One of my friend once told me, to attract a good investor...we have to prepare first a 6 month of our trading statement with a live account. Then you are ready to go and find an investor.

2. #12 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Adi Forexer is on a distinguished road Adi Forexer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      314 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jagpok     
      I am curious if you have any ideas. What do you think is the best way to attract rich investors who would invest amounts like $50k or $100k?
      I just going to tell you some basic thing that attracts investors including me .. if you will be able to make some such as changes in your trading behavior.

DD% should not more then 30%, Monthly Return 200 to 300 averagely and just let newbies starts with 100 or 300 for just testing and make your fee 35% only .. .

And also let them cancel your service at anytime with no fine cost

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

Good Fund Manager does not any need to seeking investors or market it self.. .

The Live Statement presents the nature of trades with detailed transparency .. Just a little be worried matter for Fund Managers is to Controls the DD%.. . Investors can be ignore for few month if the Manager can not gives much Profit.. but Investor quit Instantly if large DD% accrue

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Also noted:

Most of the Managers assumes about the investors that they attract with the large percentage of returns .. . But as Traders has good experience in trading investors also experienced by many of account crusher Fund Managers .. . Because usually they playing with High risk and High RIO Manages gone crush accidentally sometimes ..

3. #13 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Bored

Godwin okeke will become famous soon enough Godwin okeke will become famous soon enough Godwin okeke's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1629 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Everyone one to see your past experince and your good result before they can be able to entrust you with their hard earned money, it is not that easy for any investor to just entrust his money without seeing your past investment. your past work that is profitable speaks for you if you know how to go about it.

4. #14 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

jagpok is on a distinguished road jagpok's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

thank you all for your answers....
      Invest with me

5. #15 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

zomosolid will become famous soon enough zomosolid will become famous soon enough zomosolid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1995 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well to my knowledge we can attract the rich investors to invest with us when our strategy work good, because nothing attract people but the money, logically you can make 10% as max per month with the best successful strategy so with big money i think this should be awesome

6. #16 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Devilish

kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6036 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,041 Posts

Make a consistent profit for several month, maybe 4-6 months are enough. Then, give your investor password to the potential investor. Potential investor is the person who have the money, maybe we can try offering it to our neighbor or friend, or whoever know us. I think with knowing your personality and see the real proof in your live account, it will make them become more believe to make an investment
      I am the most handsome people in the world

7. #17 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Flirty

Andri1978 will become famous soon enough Andri1978's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      554 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Based on my experience the tricks to attract investors are : 1. we must be able to prove that the forex trading that we run it really can make a profit for investor. So, that investors can believe that forex trading can make a profit,we must begin with a statement that showing the report of the results of our trading for several months. 2. Second thing we must aware is understand the needs of the fund that will be used for trading forex. 3. Explain the prospect of profit for investors. We must explain to investors how much profit will be received by investors if they invest in us. The profit could by giving advantage to the profit sharing scheme or fixed profit at every month depending our agreement with those investors.

8. #18 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

charleskoloo is on a distinguished road charleskoloo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      182 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think the best way to attract many investors is first to develop a good track record of your profitability and performance for not less than one year though this is not in relation to any amount in your account as long as you are making profit

9. #19 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

ullahwala is on a distinguished road ullahwala's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      367 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The best way to attract the investor to this market is the good ways to show the earning statement to them. Also show the strategies and plans for earning and where get the good knowledge of trading. Show the strategy to get the profit and stop loss also. Show them to earned commission and profit.

10. #20 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

jagpok is on a distinguished road jagpok's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shojibur     
      Earn money consistently like every month you have around 20 percent return. I have some rich friend who want to earn money from Forex trading and they can earn money from it. On the other hand we also can earn from Forex trading
      you mean 20% monthly or yearly?

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kanta     
      Ths is very nice and funny question that i have seen ever in this forum. so you want to bring some rich investor in this forex trading market am i right ? okay if you want like this then you have to be successful in this market and you have to be rich first then they will come.
      well...if I am rich first, then I will not need to attract any other rich investor
      the thing is that there are good traders who can make nice profits each year, but they simply do not have investing capital and therefore they trade with small money only

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by widescreen     
      One of my friend once told me, to attract a good investor...we have to prepare first a 6 month of our trading statement with a live account. Then you are ready to go and find an investor.
      ok...I have that now do you think 40% profit in 6 months is good enough?

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Adi Forexer     
      I just going to tell you some basic thing that attracts investors including me .. if you will be able to make some such as changes in your trading behavior.

DD% should not more then 30%, Monthly Return 200 to 300 averagely and just let newbies starts with 100 or 300 for just testing and make your fee 35% only .. .

And also let them cancel your service at anytime with no fine cost

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

Good Fund Manager does not any need to seeking investors or market it self.. .

The Live Statement presents the nature of trades with detailed transparency .. Just a little be worried matter for Fund Managers is to Controls the DD%.. . Investors can be ignore for few month if the Manager can not gives much Profit.. but Investor quit Instantly if large DD% accrue

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Also noted:

Most of the Managers assumes about the investors that they attract with the large percentage of returns .. . But as Traders has good experience in trading investors also experienced by many of account crusher Fund Managers .. . Because usually they playing with High risk and High RIO Manages gone crush accidentally sometimes ..
      thank you for detailed answer

but as to your statement that good stats is enough...I agree...but people must be able to see them....so a manager needs to advertise them somewhere
      Invest with me

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Subscribed to this Thread : 2