• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Triple Tag Team Assault [Finished]

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,467 Times in 5,583 Posts

Default Triple Tag Team Assault [Finished]

Hi Everyone. Hope you all are having a great time.

After MT5's World Cup 2014, MT5 Forum in partnership with InstaForex has arranged a Triple Tag Team Assault. Come and participate to show that your triplet is the best among all others!

You only have one chance to trade so think before gambling in your contest account.

Hurry up and book your spot for participation. Time is ticking towards the deadline!

Make yourself familiar with the rules.

Contest Regulations!

1. The contest is held between 16.06.2014 00.00 (GMT+3) - 04.07.2014 23.59 (GMT+3).

2. To become a Participant, user must make a post in contest thread stating "I want to Participate" as early as possible. Registration will close on [13.06.2014 23.59 (GMT+3)].

3. Any member of MT5 Forum who joined on or before 3rd June 2014 can take part in the contest.

4. The contest participant's mission along with his partners is to earn the biggest profit shown in "Equity" indicator by the contest end and also to make his thread as much informative as possible.

5. The Participant opens a demo account with InstaForex Company via The Special Form. The account parameters (USD 10,000 balance and 1:500 leverage) are set automatically. In the process of registration in the account holder field it is necessary to indicate the forum nickname. The Participant should keep the account password safe as it cannot be restored if lost.

6. No advisors are allowed to be employed on the contest account.

7. Working on the contest account should comply with the rules set by InstaForex Company for servicing real accounts.

8. Each participant will have only one chance. If he/she blows his contest account, there won't be a second attempt.

9. Each team consists of 3 participants. Teams will be formed based on the sequence of participant posts i.e. the first 3 posters will make up team 1, the second 3 posters will make up team 2 and so on. So if three friends want to team up together, then they all should post one after the other. After team formation, each team will nominate who is trader A, trader B and Trader C. If they failed to decide and inform Toxic before the deadline, then the first poster will be considered A, second as B and third as C. C trader of all teams will participate against each other during the first week, B traders of all teams will participate against each other during the second week and A traders of all teams will participate against each other during the third week of the contest.

10. The Participant opens his/her own contest thread in Triple Tag Team Assault's subsection specifying his/her account number, team number, his position in the team and providing a very precise short description of the strategy in the form of, for example, "XXXXXX - Team YYY (ZZZ)-Trade midterm EURUSD", where XXXXXX is the trader's account number, YYY is the team number, ZZZ is the position of the participant in that team (A, B or C). The publication of the investor-password is must. Considering the example given in point 9, Toxic's thread will be titled as "XXXXXX - Team 1 (A) Trading midterm EURUSD", Phantomtrader79's thread will be titled as "XXXXXX - Team 1 (B) Trading GBPUSD" and Passionate Pisces thread will be titled as "XXXXXX - Team 1 (C) Trading Gold" assuming that Toxic's team posted "I want to participate" before any other team.

11. The Participant is to explain the actions in relation to every deal, open or close (partially close as well), or fixing profit in the topic thread (see point 10), in particular, what triggered the decision to open or close a deal. The description is to contain the number of a certain trade or order.

12. The participant should mention the indicator/indicators he will use while trading in the contest account. With his explanation, he have to give one or multiple thread links of our forum on his indicator/indicators in Indicators Section of MT5 Forum. To search the thread on your indicator in Indicators section, you can use This thread. If the participant is to use such an indicator which doesn't have a thread on our forum, he must create a thread on his Indicator in Indicators Section of MT5 Forum.

13. The Participant must close at least 10 trades which will be taken into account with the total value of 10 lots on his contest account during the contest. If this requirement is not met by any participant of the team, he won't be considered as a winner.

14. For the moment of the contest finishing all positions of the Participant should be closed. In case a position is open, the participantís score will be the value shown in "Equity" parameter.

15. Selection of winners is done by using the following steps:

15.1 At the end of each week, top 5 positive scorers for that week who met all the requirements will be announced.

15.2 At the end of the contest, one winner for each week will be selected out of 5 top scorers based on his trading performance and thread quality after jury voting. This means that there will be one winner from A participants, one from B and one from C.

15.3 Along with this, the highest cumulative scoring team (Score of A + Score of B + Score of C) will get a special prize.

15.4 There will be one record breaker prize. This prize will be given to anyone who can beat Hera Wati's score of $2311319.23 at the end of any week. If no one manages to surpass it, no one will get this prize.

16. The total prize pool is $2450. The Prize Distribution will be as follows:

Winner from C participants = $300 (40% for winner, 30% for his each team mate)
      Winner from B participants = $500 (40% for winner, 30% for his each team mate)
      Winner from A Participants = $700 (40% for winner, 30% for his each team mate)

*Special Prize = $450 (distributed equally among all 3 participants)

Record Breaker Prize = 500$

* Only positive participants from the top scoring team will get a share of special prize.

The prize amount is unavailable for withdrawal and accrued to the member's real trading account with InstaForex attached to his forum profile. All the profit earned during trading operations is allowed for withdrawal with no restrictions.

17. Anti-Fraud policy.
      17.1. The administrators of the contest warn that non-trading methods of competition leading to the guaranteed prize are prohibited, in particular, the confederacy of the Participants with a target of registering numerous accounts and opening differently directed deals on the same instrument. For such actions the Participants will be disqualified.

17.2. InstaForex Company has a right to ask the administrators of the contest to consider the issue of the Participant's disqualification in case of revealing scam electronic advisors, using the faults of the Company's software support with an aim to get the guaranteed profit by the Participant.

17.3. For the actions which contradict the rules of the contest the Participants will be disqualified.

18. The administration takes decision at its discretion in relation to the situations that are not covered by the present Regulation.

19. MT5 Forex Forum and InstaForex has the right to publish the complete trading strategy and full trading statement of the winners in any way most fitting to MT5 Forex Forum and InstaForex.

Combined Team Scores So Far
      Final Standings of C Participants
      Final Standings of B Participants
      Final Standings of A Participants

Monitoring link: https://www.mt5.com/monitoring/forum_trader_life/
      Last edited by Toxic; 07-06-2014 at 02:31 PM. Reason: english monitoring link added

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Just book your position for now. There isn't any need to create an account now.

Accounts will be created once the deadline is over and the teams are finalized.

3. The following 11 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (06-07-2014), azmassi (06-06-2014), bidyut (06-07-2014), dzin4aans (06-07-2014), forexianz (06-07-2014), Humza (06-06-2014), Kalex (06-07-2014), kissshore (06-11-2014), moneygrows (06-07-2014), Passionate Pisces (06-07-2014), PhantomTrader79 (06-07-2014)

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Team List:

Team 1:
      A) OnlyGainer
      B) Humza
      C) Godwin okeke

Team 2:
      A) NikitaBelle
      B) bidyut
      C) forexianz

Team 3:
      A) Kalex
      B) heba12
      C) AkuRapopo

Team 4:
      A) antasena
      B) seadoffx
      C) systematicfx

Team 5:
      A) ilyas_ili
      B) مناڈکیت
      C) Roon

Team 6:
      A) misssoozy
      B) muhsin
      C) fxforex

Team 7:
      A) Lyubov
      B) Black Mamba
      C) topman

Team 8:
      A) bigearners
      B) nkhan2810
      C) NomanKhalid

Team 9:
      A) ragib
      B) Kanta
      C) fahids

Team 10:
      A) Rin0
      B) deathstar
      C) lukmon

Team 11:
      A) ding dong
      B) fxaiden
      C) mbilal_319

Team 12:
      A) chimasky
      B) BhaiG
      C) zahid4x

Team 13:
      A) darksaurabh
      B) taxman
      C) rythmvarun

Team 14:
      A) sasuke
      B) acushnir
      C) ruli

Team 15:
      A) tromso
      B) saiful8780
      C) Mummyz

Team 16:
      A) beo
      B) cheema
      C) paritgupta

Team 17:
      A) Mindgames
      B) but3t
      C) kissshore

Team 18:
      A) imran55
      B) Mani622
      C) fxaziznirob

Team 19:
      A) tank
      B) sohel_ctg11
      C) nasimuddin

Team 20:
      A) NoorNabi
      B) jamedil
      C) abokarma

Team 21:
      A) galib saifulla
      B) kingkedi
      C) forex_addict

Team 22:
      A) majeedbwp01
      B) Ghaidar
      C) Smartest Fool

Team 23:
      A) style
      B) nottyhassan
      C) NONE
      Last edited by Toxic; 06-15-2014 at 11:43 AM.

5. The following 13 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (06-07-2014), azmassi (06-06-2014), bidyut (06-07-2014), dzin4aans (06-07-2014), forexianz (06-07-2014), Humza (06-06-2014), Kalex (06-07-2014), kissshore (06-11-2014), moneygrows (06-07-2014), Passionate Pisces (06-07-2014), PhantomTrader79 (06-07-2014), tank (06-14-2014), zahid4x (06-08-2014)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Innocent

OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1105 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,079 Times in 828 Posts

Great! That is what we mt5'ers always want. Another exceptional team assault. Ok I am preparing my guns for it.

I am team no 1. Who will be with me?

7. The following 10 users say Thank You to OnlyGainer for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (06-07-2014), azmassi (06-07-2014), bidyut (06-07-2014), forexianz (06-07-2014), Humza (06-07-2014), Kalex (06-07-2014), kissshore (06-11-2014), NikitaBelle (06-07-2014), PhantomTrader79 (06-07-2014), Toxic (06-06-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3055 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,049 Times in 2,024 Posts

Count me in just too much excited

"I want to Participate"
      Last edited by Humza; 06-06-2014 at 11:52 PM.

9. The following 8 users say Thank You to Humza for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (06-07-2014), azmassi (06-07-2014), bidyut (06-07-2014), forexianz (06-07-2014), Kalex (06-07-2014), NikitaBelle (06-07-2014), PhantomTrader79 (06-07-2014), Toxic (06-06-2014)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Bored

Godwin okeke will become famous soon enough Godwin okeke will become famous soon enough Godwin okeke's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1629 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I want to participate

11. The following 9 users say Thank You to Godwin okeke for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (06-07-2014), azmassi (06-07-2014), bidyut (06-07-2014), forexianz (06-07-2014), Humza (06-07-2014), Kalex (06-07-2014), NikitaBelle (06-07-2014), PhantomTrader79 (06-07-2014), Toxic (06-07-2014)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

antasena will become famous soon enough antasena's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Another great contest to welcome the month of Ramadan.
      Thanks Instaforex

13. The following 9 users say Thank You to antasena for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (06-07-2014), azmassi (06-07-2014), bidyut (06-07-2014), forexianz (06-07-2014), Humza (06-07-2014), Kalex (06-07-2014), NikitaBelle (06-07-2014), PhantomTrader79 (06-07-2014), Toxic (06-07-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11119 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,127 Times in 7,465 Posts

Great exciting contest....!!!

I want to Participate...."
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

15. The following 8 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (06-07-2014), azmassi (06-07-2014), bidyut (06-07-2014), forexianz (06-07-2014), Humza (06-07-2014), Kalex (06-07-2014), PhantomTrader79 (06-07-2014), Toxic (06-07-2014)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1952 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,038 Times in 2,111 Posts

I want to participate.

Best of luck to all participants.

17. The following 8 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (06-07-2014), azmassi (06-07-2014), forexianz (06-07-2014), Humza (06-07-2014), Kalex (06-07-2014), NikitaBelle (06-07-2014), PhantomTrader79 (06-07-2014), Toxic (06-07-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6045 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,388 Times in 4,072 Posts

Wow another demo contest ! Count me in! I want to participate.

19. The following 8 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (06-07-2014), azmassi (06-07-2014), bidyut (06-07-2014), Humza (06-07-2014), Kalex (06-07-2014), NikitaBelle (06-07-2014), PhantomTrader79 (06-07-2014), Toxic (06-07-2014)

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 6 ...