• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 14 of 14 ... 9 12 13 14

Thread: Can I succeed in forex following other's advices? (Part 2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Switithe will become famous soon enough Switithe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes but if your following other advice then you should try it on demo 1st and try to stick the strategy your following atleast a month. If you dont do that then you will never see the profit loss ratio. The main problem for traders are that they are always in search of holy grill where they can only see the profit but its not true you have to face loss as well there you have to manage your funds thats the trading.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6033 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,212 Times in 3,965 Posts

Yes mate. But you also need to have basic knowledge of Forex. Don't just follow blindly without knowing the real thing about Forex. What you can do is to make own research about this business. Remember to always learn and learn without feeling lazy or fed up. If you have good knowledge then you easily make real money from this business.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

MZK has a spectacular aura about MZK has a spectacular aura about MZK has a spectacular aura about MZK's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      492 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by consultant01     
      one can succeed following only good advices not all advices . two good heads are better than one , not just two heads. i prefer using other s view to confirm my decision as regard trading not just following blindly.
      May or may not be you will succeed in forex by following other's advices because there are many of new traders which have small knowledge about trading and we know that little knowledge is dangerous and if any that type of person guide you about trading and you will blindly follow him then chances of loss are increased so therefore I think depending upon own self is better than taking advises from others.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheeky

Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      628 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,551 Times in 771 Posts

if you only habit other merchant signal, i suppose you will never become success merchant, if you want to be sucess merchant you should learn to companion your own analysis, its oke if you follow other trader eminent or analysis but you have to know how they got that foreshadowing, so you can learn slowly from it, at my first science i also imitate other master trader signal but it also give me explanation where he gotta that indication

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

waleolu99 will become famous soon enough waleolu99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you can succeed in Forex trading following others advise but that will only be when the traders advise that you are following actually know what they are doing and the trader most be a professional for you to follow their advise but despite that you will still need to scrutinise the advise and any advise that does not go down well with you just ignore it after all it is your money at stake.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Abdulwaheed shafiu is on a distinguished road Abdulwaheed shafiu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you can be successful that only when you get your advice from someone that know more and more about forex trading markets well, you can also learn yourself without anybody advice what you do is simple just read different books about forex, different articles of it and by watching different videos of it, you can also be successful by having a good teacher that know more about forex, just know forex take time before it work out you have to learn everyday by day, forex take much time to learn about it you pay attention and be patient I believe with that you can learn more and be a good trader, yes you can be save of the advice come from a good and well experience person about forex, and it will be more easy for you to learn only if he have a good experience about forex,I think you are save then.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes why not trading is considered high risk business so we must have good analysis for forex trading to achieve success... We can follow other trader advice but we also must have good reason from our own analysis. ..With good technical analysis we can increase chance to make profit...

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Abdulwaheed shafiu is on a distinguished road Abdulwaheed shafiu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes that if you follow the advice of someone that have more experience about forex, you can only succeed when you take a good step from person that has the experience more than you do, but if you have wrong advice you will not like seeing you yourself doing the business, forex it good am you will like it only when you have a good advice for an experience person and after you learn form an experience person you can still try it yourself on demo account to test the advice giving to you before putting your real money into it but I believe you can do well if you get a good and experience person that will give you advice,follow advise is very good but that only if you follow good advice you can succeed in it am sure of that.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Minion is on a distinguished road Minion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi, my best friend trader, I hope you are just fine.

Friends of traders, everyone has the same chance of success in any case, but it depends on the effort and hard work of each. In the world of trading we can also be as successful as anyone provided we try to make it happen.
      For beginners like me it is natural and must learn to follow other people who already understand the world of trading but after we understand and understand we should go directly and independently do not continue to follow others because it is very risky.
      In trading every person has a different style and has different analytical skills, profit or loss is our responsibility not someone else, don't trust other people, trust yourself that we can succeed in this trading world.
      thank you

Reply to thread
    Page 14 of 14 ... 9 12 13 14