• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 15 of 15 ... 10 13 14 15

Thread: Success trading system should be free or paid? (Part 2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe is just really nice DaveBenroe is just really nice DaveBenroe is just really nice DaveBenroe is just really nice DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      664 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wahabraheem     
      May be this is a true fact and this is why i opened a thread why we are dishonest .
      But from one angle they are right if they are not sharing because after doing lot of hard work people came to understand about the Forex , but at the least they should help the novice to know that ho can looks for the success
      If you are waiting to reap from other people's sweat without doing your own diligent work, then you must be joking or making a jest of yourself.

No successful trader will ever share his/her secret with any other trader; that is the way it has been from the beginning of Creation: the world is a selfish world. You are the one that will painstakingly formulate your own winning strategy from periphery remnant info that you glean from them.

If you want success then you must be ready to pay the price of success, the way those successful traders had been able to pay their own price and excel.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

Banned
      I am:
      Angelic

fa3034 is on a distinguished road fa3034's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have sufficient income to family needs. My husband works with a company the salary of $ 1,000 per month, and I have another job in addition to forex, paying $ 500 per month. Our total income of $ 1500 per month, and is sufficient for our family, so I do not have any dreams. If I get a big profit in forex, I will still be used to increase the available trading capital.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

most of the trading systems that always provide success we can get by buying it. we rarely get a profitable trading system for free. so if we can't afford it, then we can make our own strategies with the analysis patterns that we do ourselves. in this way we can easily understand the analysis or the strategy that we made both its own weaknesses and strengths.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Mastadon is on a distinguished road Mastadon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is very easy to create a simple and effective trading strategy if you know the essence of getting into forex or in any market. The essence is simple to buy at cheaper and sell at more expensive. For this you need to focus on prices and draw conclusions and make decisions. There are practically no indicator lights. Everyone on the chart has a price and this is the main indicator that you need to focus on.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheeky

Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      628 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,388 Times in 726 Posts

Successful trading system should be shared for free. If the jobbing system that has already handy a lot of profit for him, he should not make a profit anymore from it. But it is completely entitled for his right to make a resolution.

Save your tremor and earn from forex. Forex gives you more money by forex venal if you control your emotions. Practice makes a mankind perfect. It is a aqiqiy content. Forex for single trader. The individual commerce can address do the office. But all merchant innocent the follow power in the profession. Trading system should be guiltless and paid in the end and definitely.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheerful

NaeemJanjua is on a distinguished road NaeemJanjua's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have seen many paid systems for forex signals and forex copy claiming for earning of good profit but I, myself thought that your own experience and skills can earn more profit than your paid purchased systems. On the other hand free services are also provided by few traders but those are of no use because most of them are demo account traders and are just analysing their skills which can bring loss to your trading account.

Reply to thread
    Page 15 of 15 ... 10 13 14 15