Banned
      I am:
      Devilish

Filipe will become famous soon enough Filipe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Arrow Goodbye to ALL MT5 members!

This was a very hard decision for me to take but I have no other option when users like Toxic and BH-Eurofighter brings me too much hostility in this place and it would be shameless for me if I continue here.

I know that some got selected for a special treatment but that shouldn't never give them the rights to hurt me without respecting myself and I felt offended with the words/expressions they called me: "you're a low level", "you're inferior" , etc... That expressions only shows their arrogance with others who only posted some healthy criticism but I respected without insulting them!

No action was taken against the member who insulted and hurt me and that's more than expected because Mods are always right in a forum and admin always listens to them

It's my last reply here and I will not gonna reply here but I would be happy if admin makes a reply here.

I have nothing against anyone except the mod and the member who insulted me and make me feel hurt!

I might come back if i come to know that Toxic is not a super mod anymore and someone fair took his place.

Bye!! Bye!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Filipe For This Useful Post:

BH-Eurofighter (10-10-2011)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Lurking

Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      684 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Filipe     
      This was a very hard decision for me to take but I have no other option when users like Toxic and BH-Eurofighter brings me too much hostility in this place and it would be shameless for me if I continue here.

I know that some got selected for a special treatment but that shouldn't never give them the rights to hurt me without respecting myself and I felt offended with the words/expressions they called me: "you're a low level", "you're inferior" , etc... That expressions only shows their arrogance with others who only posted some healthy criticism but I respected without insulting them!

No action was taken against the member who insulted and hurt me and that's more than expected because Mods are always right in a forum and admin always listens to them

It's my last reply here and I will not gonna reply here but I would be happy if admin makes a reply here.

I have nothing against anyone except the mod and the member who insulted me and make me feel hurt!

I might come back if i come to know that Toxic is not a super mod anymore and someone fair took his place.

Bye!! Bye!!
      First its impossible for Toxic for step down from his super mod position because he's doing a great job as one.
      Second its super impossible for you just to move on than whining.

Try to think when people are harsh and hard on you its because they want you to realise and look back at your mistake but instead you just sulk and running away from yourself.

Its a shame that i can try to say that you need to grow up a little.
      Instaforex Supporter l Instaforex

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to Hakunarilious for this useful post.

BH-Eurofighter (10-10-2011), MT5 Administrator (10-11-2011), OnlyGainer (01-27-2014), Passionate Pisces (10-10-2011), PhantomTrader79 (10-11-2011), Toxic (10-10-2011)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheerful

Victorosakwe will become famous soon enough Victorosakwe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      417 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i dont believe in your testimony. not at all, nothing in this world will make my super moderator, toxic to use insultive words on you. even when we go contrary to the forum rules, they use kind words. toxic is our friend and always ready to help. please say another thing.

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to Victorosakwe for this useful post.

BH-Eurofighter (10-10-2011), MT5 Administrator (10-11-2011), Passionate Pisces (10-10-2011), PhantomTrader79 (10-11-2011), Toxic (10-10-2011)

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,476 Times in 5,584 Posts

Firstly, I never called you inferior or used bad words although I had the worst in my mind and heart but controlled my self. So that's a useless blame. Another false accusation!

Secondly, I was never selected as a mod on any special treatment because at the time I was selected as a moderator, even admin didn't know who am I. You can confirm from the admin himself if you think I am lying.

Secondly, you call that as a healthy criticism but it was far more than that. You and mjomha insulted all the mods by saying that:
      They don't know what spam is may be.
      Lol you might be right
      kind of comments.

I tell you once again that it wasn't BH-Eurofighter's mistake so I will stick to what I said earlier that I won't take any action against him. The best I did was to delete those post(except in his thread) and I mentioned the reason for that to you earlier.

You say that mods are always right in a forum and admin listens to them! Lol another accusation. You remember few days back I was wrong because I didn't had full info regarding the contest and I allowed VIP to have 3 accounts but as soon as admin told me it was my mistake and showed his reply to me, I realized and disqualified him making every thing fair. So a mod is not always right. No one is right always. Even I can commit mistakes and even the admin too. Its a reality and you can't deny it. That time I was wrong but this time I am not!

If you think bad about me or are against me, its your way of thinking and I can't do anything about it.

I can't take any action against a user who doesn't have a good relation with you just because of this. For me, he is not a spammer.

About my position at the forum, I won't comment anything because I guess it was my performance which made me achieve such a status. That is what I believe.

At last, I want to remind you that around 6 months back, you were leaving this forum and I was the one who stopped you but this time I had enough so I won't be here stopping you again. Its up to you if you leave the forum or stay!

Finally, if you got hurt from any words of mine(as I didn't call you inferior or low level), I am sorry for that but I never meant to hurt you.

8. The following 6 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

BH-Eurofighter (10-10-2011), MT5 Administrator (10-11-2011), OnlyGainer (01-27-2014), Passionate Pisces (10-10-2011), PhantomTrader79 (10-11-2011), Victorosakwe (10-10-2011)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Lurking

Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      684 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic     
      Firstly, I never called you inferior or used bad words although I had the worst in my mind and heart but controlled my self. So that's a useless blame. Another false accusation!

Secondly, I was never selected as a mod on any special treatment because at the time I was selected as a moderator, even admin didn't know who am I. You can confirm from the admin himself if you think I am lying.

Secondly, you call that as a healthy criticism but it was far more than that. You and mjomha insulted all the mods by saying that:

kind of comments.

I tell you once again that it wasn't BH-Eurofighter's mistake so I will stick to what I said earlier that I won't take any action against him. The best I did was to delete those post(except in his thread) and I mentioned the reason for that to you earlier.

You say that mods are always right in a forum and admin listens to them! Lol another accusation. You remember few days back I was wrong because I didn't had full info regarding the contest and I allowed VIP to have 3 accounts but as soon as admin told me it was my mistake and showed his reply to me, I realized and disqualified him making every thing fair. So a mod is not always right. No one is right always. Even I can commit mistakes and even the admin too. Its a reality and you can't deny it. That time I was wrong but this time I am not!

If you think bad about me or are against me, its your way of thinking and I can't do anything about it.

I can't take any action against a user who doesn't have a good relation with you just because of this. For me, he is not a spammer.

About my position at the forum, I won't comment anything because I guess it was my performance which made me achieve such a status. That is what I believe.

At last, I want to remind you that around 6 months back, you were leaving this forum and I was the one who stopped you but this time I had enough so I won't be here stopping you again. Its up to you if you leave the forum or stay!

Finally, if you got hurt from any words of mine(as I didn't call you inferior or low level), I am sorry for that but I never meant to hurt you.
      Just save your time by doing something good rather than looking back your past.
      Best part ,you know your doing the right thing.
      We know your doing the right things .

So , you are right after all =)

No worries and enjoy your stay here and we'll eventually make it a nice stay
      Instaforex Supporter l Instaforex

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to Hakunarilious for this useful post.

BH-Eurofighter (10-10-2011), Passionate Pisces (10-10-2011), PhantomTrader79 (10-11-2011), Toxic (10-10-2011)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

kastop is on a distinguished road kastop's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hey guys there is room for everyone of us here. there is no reason for such attitude and all we do is to talk to strangers for a common cause. our common target is to ride trading markets, and one help another. such behaviours are really foolish....!!!!!!!!

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to kastop for this useful post.

BH-Eurofighter (10-10-2011), MT5 Administrator (10-11-2011), PhantomTrader79 (10-11-2011)

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

silenteyes has a spectacular aura about silenteyes has a spectacular aura about silenteyes's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Minus 1 to thread starter.

Toxic , just keep the good work going on.

There will be many more to come like the thread starter.

Good luck

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to silenteyes for this useful post.

BH-Eurofighter (10-10-2011), Passionate Pisces (10-10-2011), PhantomTrader79 (10-11-2011), Toxic (10-10-2011)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      203 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Filipe     

Bye!! Bye!!
      It will be hugh loss for all of us.
      Wishing you all the best in your life and a lot of success on your forum.
      No hard feelings. Its just a game.

p.s. sorry for my bad english
      Last edited by BH-Eurofighter; 10-10-2011 at 08:23 PM.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to BH-Eurofighter for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (10-11-2011), Toxic (10-10-2011)

MT5 GURU
      I am:
      ----

ganeshjain will become famous soon enough ganeshjain will become famous soon enough ganeshjain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3674 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

@ filipe

When u was posting anything in toxic pamm account topic and insulting him and even u insult him so much. toxic was not getting hurt?? And i am watching u from last 1 year , u always targeting people and insulting everyone.

U think only u have HEART, only u can get HURT, only u r HUMAN??

I am very happy that u will no longer used this forum. Atleast now we will not see any fight in this forum.

I told you one year back only that u have problem in this forum and even FRESH told u that u need to go in mental hospital.I hope u remembered that u target FRESH on nov 2010.

I am sorry if my any word hurt anyone.

There is one proverb As you sow, so shall you reap. Its really for you.
      As you sow, so shall you reap.

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to ganeshjain for this useful post.

BH-Eurofighter (10-10-2011), PhantomTrader79 (10-11-2011), Toxic (10-10-2011)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,850 Times in 2,034 Posts

@filipe
      I don't know what actually happen because myself not came onto forum from last few days, due to busy in some other stuff.
      you are like my good friend.
      Bro, my advice to you that what happens is happened, leave it and concentrate on future trading strategies in spite of fighting over here.
      If you wanna leave, its your wish. But its great loss for our forum.
      As far as BH-Eurofighter and toxic are concerned they are really near people, and pretty helpful too.
      Even, i known to Toxic from longtime till myself joined this forum. He is help me out in my each and every problem. I believe that he can't use such type of words as you said. If he said so sorry from my side.
      @all
      We are here for making friends not enemies and earn money.
      Even, I had found lots of good friend over here as well as admin and mods also comes out as our friend.

So, my request to all resolve this matter and forget it, if anything happen bad.

Sorry, if you any got hurt from my words and my bad english.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to bigearners For This Useful Post:

Toxic (10-11-2011)

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2