• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 ...

Thread: What if a broker runs away with all funds deposited by traders? (Part 3)

1. #11 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tarinicharan will become famous soon enough tarinicharan will become famous soon enough tarinicharan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      655 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Instaforex is our broker and instaforex is very trustful broker in the world . There are many scammer broker but we can take action if they runs away with all funds but our broker is instaforex is so we are safe hand . Forex is the best earning site in the world .

2. #12 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Rabiul37 is on a distinguished road Rabiul37's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      459 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think any broker will not run away to take all balance of the treader, because they can get more balance profit from the treader. If they go the offline and online regulations that monitors brokers activities and they will take action.

3. #13 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Hukam will become famous soon enough Hukam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1869 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

According to me before investing money in a broker we should know everything about a broker otherwise later we can loose fund in them I think we should check with broker regulation first of all and we should check with our friends also about good broker for me Insta forex is one of the best broker in the world

4. #14 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

genius22 is on a distinguished road genius22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      585 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well if a broker runs away with all of the money of the traders then i do not think that we would be able to do anything in this as this would be the end to that broker and they would become very difficult to contact.

5. #15 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Happy

FX-Gur will become famous soon enough FX-Gur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      622 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

That's what we have to choose a good broker. In order for our investment funds, can be secured, as in the case of fund traders have been taken away. This means that the broker is a scam .. and there is no guarantee that there will be those who will help assist the refund. Because of scam broker, is not listed in an organization that assure the regulation. So, better choose the Insta forex so that our funds remain safe and secure.

6. #16 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,270 Times in 5,552 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yogeshwartyagi     
      Is there any possiblity of any broker run away with all the funds in accounts of all traders and if so is there any authority that will help get those funds back from such broker - or is there any organisation that guarantees these invstments?
      There have been some cases that like that.

Of course all of traders moneys were gone, that's why a lot of peoples fear this business not only in term of the technical difficulty but the non technical one because they believe this business is so dirty and dangerous.

So we should choose our broker wisely.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bao Long For This Useful Post:

nasimuddin (04-17-2014)

8. #17 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

bullish cat will become famous soon enough bullish cat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      921 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

broker run, yes that's posible, so we need to search legitable broker before decided to deposit, in local broker there are many broker that run in case of bangcrupt
      for international broker for sure there always that posibility. so i suggest you not to put your money on a single broker, so if the broker got run you still have on the other broker

9. #18 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

fxlearner1 has a spectacular aura about fxlearner1 has a spectacular aura about fxlearner1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      248 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes it could happen as there are many scam brokers available in the market. To get your funds secure and safe you must choose the good brokers with sound financial position in the market. I would recommend all the new traders not to trade with many brokers. Because instaforex is the most safest and the oldest one in the market. Because its number of clients are in millions of number. So it would never take your funds with it. Because its the no one broker in the Asia. As it fulfills all its promises and offers.Never go behind such broker who promises you a lot but does not fulfill them. No doubt that broker will run away with your funds one day. So be careful while choosing broker for your trading account.Such type of brokers will offer you lowest spread rates, exemption of charges on deposits and withdrawals. So that simple people like you get tempted by these offers.

10. #19 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Asleep

meeftah has a spectacular aura about meeftah has a spectacular aura about meeftah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default scam broker

Quote Originally Posted by yogeshwartyagi     
      Is there any possiblity of any broker run away with all the funds in accounts of all traders and if so is there any authority that will help get those funds back from such broker - or is there any organisation that guarantees these invstments?
      there are scam brokers who are doing this all the time, thats why choosing a broker is very much important , a trader needs to be very much careful while choosing a broker, a trader must cross check all the things to verify that broker so that it wont scam with you,

11. #20 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

pensiun is on a distinguished road pensiun's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1183 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well, in my opinion that is the risk of trading with forex market. before that happen it will be great when we able to chose broker that have solid foundation in offline so we can be sure that they don't run away and take our money.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 ...