to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

Thread: 66467545-21(B)-trade any pair

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

kingkedi is a jewel in the rough kingkedi is a jewel in the rough kingkedi is a jewel in the rough kingkedi is a jewel in the rough kingkedi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    594 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 66467545-21(B)-trade any pair

Login 66467545
    Server InstaForex-Contest.com
    Investor iclxva41
    trade any pair and hope to win the position

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 3 users say Thank You to kingkedi for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (21-06-2014), bidyut (23-06-2014), systematicfx (21-06-2014)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    262 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,652 Times in 564 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    What is your strategy and indicators Kingkedi? If only Hope is your strategy then i am afraid to say it does not work for everyone. You have to make a thread for hope too
    Sorry i was just kidding. I hope you have some perfect strategy to make huge profits, wish you good luck.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to مناڈکیت For This Useful Post:

systematicfx (21-06-2014)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3290 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 734 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I haven't seen any strategy described in your thread

Remember that one of the rules is a brief description of your strategy

anyway, you can still do that in your update

Best of luck
    IF YOU WANT TO LAST LONG IN THE MARKET THEN APPLY THIS SIMPLE METHOD

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?86700-The-Splitting-lot-size-Method-of-Trading

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,771 Times in 1,581 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    You are a king as indicated in your forum nickname. I think you are king also in your trading plan and strategy. I hope you will update your's trading strategy/plan in your next threads. We just want to see what you are thinking about the contest. I wish your win in the contest. Best of luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

7. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    349 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Very short thread.

Hope thread creator will describe his trading strategy when he will open or close his order.

That is also good for us if we get that chance in our life.

8. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

kingkedi is a jewel in the rough kingkedi is a jewel in the rough kingkedi is a jewel in the rough kingkedi is a jewel in the rough kingkedi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    594 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    i wont use any strategy sir i try trade based on news i mean while based on outcome of news result i wont follow any strategy i may trade at any kind of type trading so that is why not described and i also informed mod and mod said it is not compulsory if you wont have one

9. 3 users say Thank You to kingkedi for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (21-06-2014), Kanta (21-06-2014), nkhan2810 (21-06-2014)

10. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    594 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    i have placed 3 lots of sellorder of gold and remaining lo s of orders of silver sell as gold and silver is up since last wekk i am hoping to go down that i s reason why i opened these trades