Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Team 16 (B) - 66455826 –Trading all pairs with combination of Technical and News

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

cheema is a jewel in the rough cheema is a jewel in the rough cheema is a jewel in the rough cheema's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1467 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Team 16 (B) - 66455826 –Trading all pairs with combination of Technical and News

Account Details:-

Trading account number (login): 66455826
    Investor password: ajlbef26
    Server: InstaForex-Contest.com

WELCOME to my Thread dear fellows... I try my best to give good trading results. I mostly used strategies in trading as follows:

1) Fundamental releases : Those having greater impact in price movements

2) Trading in favour of Trend and Reverse : I want to Enter a Position when i feel the Trend is start and when I feel going to ended and then take a reverse Position.

3) Metal Trading : Gold & Silver are mostly volatile, so try to get some quick profits in order to boost my trading account

I mostly use these three indicator for my real trading so I want to use it here also:
    1) Stoch Oscillator – https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...ic-Oscillator&
    2) Fibonacci – https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...-Retracements&
    3) Ichimoku Kinko Hyo - https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...oku-Kinko-Hyo&

Timeframe : M15, H1 ,H4 ,Daily ,Weekly

I update every action here after placing or closing any order…..

Best of luck to all my co- Participants...
    ***** is One

2. 4 users say Thank You to cheema for this useful post.

beo (21-06-2014), bidyut (23-06-2014), Kanta (21-06-2014), nkhan2810 (21-06-2014)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:
    ----

beo will become famous soon enough beo will become famous soon enough beo's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1122 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    our friend has failed ..., hopefully you can win the battle in Group B comrade, I will continue to support you in order to keep the spirit in running this competition ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    It is very hard to find a real trend. If you can do it then sit back and relax, profit will be pouring in your pocket. I can see you have indicated about the usage of three indicators. These are really useful and important indicator for all type of traders. I really love to see your trading. Wish you all the best in the contest.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

cheema is a jewel in the rough cheema is a jewel in the rough cheema is a jewel in the rough cheema's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1467 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by beo     
    our friend has failed ..., hopefully you can win the battle in Group B comrade, I will continue to support you in order to keep the spirit in running this competition ....
    I try my best for improving my team, in the first stage our fried take a mistake that's cause of MC. I avoid to repeat it again.

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
    It is very hard to find a real trend. If you can do it then sit back and relax, profit will be pouring in your pocket. I can see you have indicated about the usage of three indicators. These are really useful and important indicator for all type of traders. I really love to see your trading. Wish you all the best in the contest.
    Thanks bro, I used mostly these indicators in my real account and find good results, I hope also find good results in contest.
    ***** is One

6. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    349 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cheema     
    Fundamental releases : Those having greater impact in price movements
    Our main motive is same bro.

Let's see fundamental analysis in next week.

This is very much hard things to all i think.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kanta For This Useful Post:

cheema (21-06-2014)

8. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1467 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    My 1st & 2nd order

GBPUSD (sell)
    Lot: 200, 100

Profit: 600 / 200

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

My 3rd order:

Order No: 835433803
    Symbol: EURUSD
    Order Type: SELL
    Open price: 1.3602
    Manual close at: 1.3596
    Volume: 10
    Profit: 60
    ***** is One

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cheema For This Useful Post:

NomanKhalid (24-06-2014)

10. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

NomanKhalid has a spectacular aura about NomanKhalid has a spectacular aura about NomanKhalid has a spectacular aura about NomanKhalid's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    474 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good going till now, but you have to increase your speed a little bit. Good luck bro.

11. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1467 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by NomanKhalid     
    Good going till now, but you have to increase your speed a little bit. Good luck bro.
    Bro thank to visit my thread, I am so busy in these days so very difficult to concentrate on the market, you can see tomorrow and friday good trading from my side.
    ***** is One

12. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3290 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,947 Times in 733 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Cheema, I know what you can do..

Ride on bros... all the best
    IF YOU WANT TO LAST LONG IN THE MARKET THEN APPLY THIS SIMPLE METHOD

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?86700-The-Splitting-lot-size-Method-of-Trading

13. The Following User Says Thank You to systematicfx For This Useful Post:

cheema (26-06-2014)

14. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1467 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    My 4th order:

Order No: 835480387
    Symbol: NZDJPY
    Open price: 88.90
    Manual close at: 89.11
    Volume: 10
    Loss: 206.35

I choose wrong pair that have no my previous experience

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by systematicfx     
    Cheema, I know what you can do..
    Oh yes I understand what you want to say, I repeat trade like you very difficult, no way there are not looking any specific news in two days that help me like you.

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

My 5th order:

Order No: 835487222
    Symbol: GBPUSD
    Open price: 1.6990
    Manual close at: 1.6989
    Volume: 200
    Profit: 200
    ***** is One

15. The Following User Says Thank You to cheema For This Useful Post:

systematicfx (27-06-2014)

Page 1 of 2 1 2