• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: 66467641/zandai90- 9 (B)Trading Based on Fundamentals,S/R and Strenght of Major Pair.

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Bashul

Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      349 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default 66467641/zandai90- 9 (B)Trading Based on Fundamentals,S/R and Strenght of Major Pair.

Trading Account Information :

Account Holder: Kanta

Account number : 66467641

Account Investor: zandai90

Account Server : InstaForex-Contest.com

Team Information :

Team 9:
      A) ragib (Later)
      B) Kanta ( Me )
      C) fahids ( finished )

Trading Method Information :

1. This is a short time Contest Trading, so here our main goal will be gain more equity within short time if we want to win. Forex Trading is not perfect for short time Trading(My personal Thinking).

2. As this is short time Trading so I have to try to go with short time Trading Strategy to get profit.

3. There are many indicators for short time Trading ( Scalping ) so i have to take help from them but using many indicators may confused me to trade.

4. So i have decided to take only one indicator that is Support and Resistant level calculation indicator.( link is below ).

5. I also will take a analysis on Fundamental news that will remain in next week.Although analyzing on Fundamentals is very much tough but i will try my best.

Indicator Information :

As i am using only one indicator so here is that indicator's Link:

1. https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...nd-Resistance&

2.https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...e-%28Barry%29&

Conclusion : As this contest arranged for learning purpose , so i will try to describe about my trading method with full explanation before or during or after opening an order.

And this is a Team work contest so i will try to follow my team mates advices also(fahids and ragib).

Overall Best of luck to all my contenders for Best performance and Best explanation about their new and latest Trading Strategy.

Best Regards.
      Md. Imran Ahmed ( Kanta )

2. The following 8 users say Thank You to Kanta for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (06-21-2014), bidyut (06-23-2014), fahids (06-23-2014), kissshore (06-22-2014), Mummyz (06-21-2014), nkhan2810 (06-21-2014), ragib (06-21-2014), systematicfx (06-21-2014)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3290 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,864 Times in 697 Posts

My dear, you have a Nice setup here... very clear and concise

you are not wrong by saying that forex isn't for short term

all the best
      IF YOU WANT TO LAST LONG IN THE MARKET THEN APPLY THIS SIMPLE METHOD

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?86700-The-Splitting-lot-size-Method-of-Trading

4. The Following User Says Thank You to systematicfx For This Useful Post:

Kanta (06-21-2014)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Confused

مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,640 Times in 562 Posts

So you will be showing your scalping skills this time. You have an excellent expert advisor: Fahids.mql4
      TO be honest he is a really nice person and a brilliant trader. I remember you from last contest where you were trading against kissshore and mlodylolo. You were very good there too. I hope you will catch a lot of pips in this contest too. Good Luck!

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to مناڈکیت for this useful post.

fahids (06-23-2014), Kanta (06-21-2014)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Bashul

Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      349 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by systematicfx     
      My dear, you have a Nice setup here... very clear and concise

you are not wrong by saying that forex isn't for short term

all the best
      I like long term personally,but this time i have to short term like previous contest.

Quote Originally Posted by مناڈکیت     
      So you will be showing your scalping skills this time. You have an excellent expert advisor: Fahids.mql4
      TO be honest he is a really nice person and a brilliant trader. I remember you from last contest where you were trading against kissshore and mlodylolo. You were very good there too. I hope you will catch a lot of pips in this contest too. Good Luck!
      yes bro fahids is good but unfortunately he got margin yesterday that is why i am in pressure.

i do not know this time what can i do but you are best trade in this round i have saw your trading result in previous contest.

8. #5 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,709 Times in 1,563 Posts

Well your trading plan and method is complete and concise. S/R is most commonly used indicator worldwide for forex trading with most success. I hope your indicator will give you enough signals for trading and win this contest. All the bests in the contest.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

Kanta (06-21-2014)

10. #6 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Confused

مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,640 Times in 562 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kanta     
      i do not know this time what can i do but you are best trade in this round i have saw your trading result in previous contest.
      lets just save cheese and butter for breakfast
      thanks for compliment but i think luck is more helpful then skills in trading contest. If you are lucky then you will be saved by just one pip from stop out if you are not then you will stop out and price will return back to profit.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to مناڈکیت For This Useful Post:

Kanta (06-21-2014)

12. #7 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Bashul

Accumulated bonus
      349 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
      Well your trading plan and method is complete and concise. S/R is most commonly used indicator worldwide for forex trading with most success. I hope your indicator will give you enough signals for trading and win this contest. All the bests in the contest.
      Yes this is that indicator without which nothing will be complete to me. and for that reason i am using this one.

Quote Originally Posted by مناڈکیت     
      lets just save cheese and butter for breakfast
      thanks for compliment but i think luck is more helpful then skills in trading contest. If you are lucky then you will be saved by just one pip from stop out if you are not then you will stop out and price will return back to profit.
      Of course luck plays a vital role in this Forex trading market we know and without that luck no trader will be winner in this market and luck is very much vital for contest.

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to Kanta for this useful post.

cheema (06-21-2014), nkhan2810 (06-21-2014)

14. #8 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      185 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

nice thread bro, don't take any pressure on your trading. just trade your natural.almost every team is minus position so no need to worry . just have fun in your trading. i know you are a very skillful trader so if you can maintain your coolness just for the week.no need to rush, slow and steady wins the race. good luck with your trading.

note: you forgot to indicate your team number and position on the thread title. like 9(B) . so request a moderator to add it on your thread title.
      Last edited by ragib; 06-21-2014 at 11:25 AM. Reason: adding note

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ragib For This Useful Post:

Kanta (06-21-2014)

16. #9 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Bashul

Accumulated bonus
      349 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes mate. I forget that.

So i am requesting to moderator for correction.

Hope request will be done.

17. #10 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Relaxed

cheema is a jewel in the rough cheema is a jewel in the rough cheema is a jewel in the rough cheema's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1467 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Brother very colourful setup looking nice, to the point everyone can understand. Best of luck bro.
      Allah is One

18. The Following User Says Thank You to cheema For This Useful Post:

Kanta (06-21-2014)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6 ...