• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 ...

Thread: 66467641/zandai90- 9 (B)Trading Based on Fundamentals,S/R and Strenght of Major Pair.

1. #11 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Bashul

Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      349 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cheema     
      Brother very colourful setup looking nice, to the point everyone can understand. Best of luck bro.
      This is 1st time i am going to disclose my secret with forum members with full explanation.

In previous contest i just trade.

But i this contest i will say everythings.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kanta For This Useful Post:

nkhan2810 (06-21-2014)

3. #12 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,722 Times in 1,563 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kanta     
      This is 1st time i am going to disclose my secret with forum members with full explanation.

In previous contest i just trade.is

But i this contest i will say everythings.
      Well, well, I really love to see your secret. Actually I think if we share our trading strategy or plan with other it just get corrected if any mistake hidden in the plan. And it better of our future who love to stay long with forex. Certainly I'll keep eye on your thread and your trading plan. I hope you will bring good result with your strategy in the contest.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

Kanta (06-22-2014)

5. #13 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,722 Times in 1,563 Posts

Well bro, you have started trading and close a trade as well with handsome profit of 4200$ and now on top. But unfortunately I don't see the details of your trade till now. I hope you will discuss about it in your next post. Wish you will continue trade with good profit.

6. #14 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Bashul

Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      349 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
      Well bro, you have started trading and close a trade as well with handsome profit of 4200$ and now on top. But unfortunately I don't see the details of your trade till now. I hope you will discuss about it in your next post. Wish you will continue trade with good profit.
      Yup bro.

Wait i will describe about all the things.

You are also taking a good risk like me.

all the best.

7. #15 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Bashul

Accrued Payments
      349 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

1st order.

For What: Today is the market opening day and i have got up 4 hours later after market opened.

And when i open my chart i have found that EUR.USD open below the closing price and for that reason i have to open a trading position now because the market will recover(in my mind).

From that i had opened an order BUY at 1.3693 .

Today's pivot point is 1.3698 so it confirms me market will go up and for that reason mt take profit was 1.3613 but after reaching 1.3610 market became slow and for that reason i have closed my order at 1.3607.\

Net profit was 14 pips only when the lot size was 300 high risk.\\

Take a look my chart and My next target in Fundamental news also attached.
      Attached Images    

8. #16 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Bashul

Accrued Payments
      349 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

2nd , 3rd order

For What: I have already opened a sell position in NZD/USD pair.one of the support and resistant following pair.

As this pair already break the 1st resistant level earlier ad now testing in 2nd resistant level at 0.8745.

And the main trend is up of this pair and for that reason this sell position will not be continued by by longer time and the main goal from this pair getting few pips as scalping.

So my order is sell from 0.8747 and lot size is 400+200 high risk and take profit and stop loss not set because manual closing expected.

For more information you can the live chart here.
      Attached Images  
      Last edited by Kanta; 06-23-2014 at 08:14 AM.

9. #17 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      424 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,388 Times in 553 Posts

Sorry to late, I wish you good luck mate, contact ragib if you feel any hesitation to take any trade , I will not be available always

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fahids For This Useful Post:

Kanta (06-23-2014)

11. #18 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Bashul

Accrued Payments
      349 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fahids     
      Sorry to late, I wish you good luck mate, contact ragib if you feel any hesitation to take any trade , I will not be available always
      okay mate.

i am in trade.hope market is going with me.

order 2nd and 3rd is closed with some profit and i closed them because i have said before main trend is up.

and i am going against trend so i closed with little profit.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kanta For This Useful Post:

fahids (06-23-2014)

13. #19 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Bashul

Accrued Payments
      349 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My next target is EUR/USD.

After 15 minutes there is a strong news which may make a volatile situation in the market.

French Manufacturing PMI and French Services PMI already published and it was negative.

So this time is for German Manufacturing PMI and from my analysis news will be positive this time. and market will go up.
      Attached Images  

14. #20 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Bashul

Accrued Payments
      349 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

order 4th and 5th.

For what: EUR.USD is in uptrend till now and few minutes ago some news released related to EUR but unfortunately news was negative.

And for that reason market going to down but i believe that market will go again in his morning position at 1.3610 and for that reason i am going to open a buy position with high risk lot size is 100 and 400 .

I will close this trade manually when i will get profit or loss .
      Attached Images  

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open