Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ...

Thread: 66467641/zandai90- 9 (B)Trading Based on Fundamentals,S/R and Strenght of Major Pair.

1. #21 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    349 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Due lack of internet connection i am unable to open or close any trading position.

***** knows when i will get my connection.

This is painful to me.

---------- Post added 06-24-2014 at 06:55 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-23-2014 at 06:12 PM ----------

Last 4th and 5th orders are closed with 1 pips.

This orders ws high risk to me but due to electricity i was unable to observe the chart.

and these ordr missed tp just for 1 pips.

so i am closing this order because i want to open a new order.

---------- Post added at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 AM ----------

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #22 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    349 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    6th order

For what: I am opening a new order in EUR/JPY as because the economy of JPY is going to bad in now-a-days and for that reason i have to opened a buy position .

And i also hope the economy of EUR will be good after releasing the news after 3 hours.

My take profit will be 20 pips at current market is 138.59 and my volume is 6oo is relatively high.
    Attached Images    

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #23 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    349 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    My 6th Order is closed.

I closed my order before take profit because the sentiment of the market is going to down and i think i will open a buy position again when the proper environment will come to me.

Waiting for news in this euro pair.

total profit is 4 pips only.

4. #24 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    So far so good. You are doing really well in the contest. It is very steady going. Some of contestant about to get stopped out selling EURJPY. I think you are very wise to close the trade and book profit. Wish you very good luck in the contest.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

Kanta (24-06-2014)

6. #25 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    349 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    7th order

For what: I am going to open 2 orders in AUD/USD with high risk because the market confirm me market below pivot point and this market full filled it's downside movement today so that i think market will go up toward resistant level as soon as possible so that i am trying to take some profit from this pair by scalping or 20 pips profit.

Lets see the chart:
    Attached Images  

7. #26 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    349 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Last 7th and 8th order give me huge loss about 6k.

and then i have opened 7(9th to 15th) orders buy and sell in GBP USD pair for scalping purpose because Of news time.

And all the orders are closed with some profit and loss.

Main trend of GBP.USD is now down. so i will take a sell order again some times after.
    Attached Images  

8. #27 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    349 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    16th order

For what: GBP.USD is in now down trend and this pair aleady break the 2nd support level so that further extension is expected by this pair. so that i am opening a new order with 500 lot sell for 10 pips from 1.6978 to 1.6968.

Here you an see more informATIN.
    Attached Images  

9. #28 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I think you are taking little bit more risk for last 7/8 trades. I have seen how your survived from AUDUSD. You never know when GBPUSD will go against you and you will find no way to move. You are on top, just stay calm. You will find green pip from any where.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

Kanta (24-06-2014)

11. #29 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    185 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    why are you taking so much pressure? you will not survive with these kind of risk till the end. you are just too much impatience with your trading. just cool. give the trade some time and room.just enjoy the trading, bro. you sill have 3 days left.

12. 2 users say Thank You to ragib for this useful post.

Kanta (24-06-2014), nkhan2810 (24-06-2014)

13. #30 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    349 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
    I think you are taking little bit more risk for last 7/8 trades. I have seen how your survived from AUDUSD. You never know when GBPUSD will go against you and you will find no way to move. You are on top, just stay calm. You will find green pip from any where.
    Yup mate you are right.

This is my trading strategy and i take that risk which is effored to control by me. thank you for suggestion. i will reduce my risk from today.out of trade.

Quote Originally Posted by ragib     
    why are you taking so much pressure? you will not survive with these kind of risk till the end. you are just too much impatience with your trading. just cool. give the trade some time and room.just enjoy the trading, bro. you sill have 3 days left.
    Yup mate, i am taking pressure because i will not trade tomorrow due to i am going to outside for my job.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open