Page 6 of 7 ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: 66467641/zandai90- 9 (B)Trading Based on Fundamentals,S/R and Strenght of Major Pair.

1. #51 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,101 Times in 2,116 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanta     
    As i have mention about that speech.

so i am going to ope a new order

Order 24th and 25 th.

For What: GBP/USD laready form double top in H1 chart and so we can expect a new sharp fall from this pair. so i am going with short from 1.7012 and 1.7029. with low risk only 100 lot per trade.

and my take profit will be 30-45 pips and sl will be 50-60 pips relatively high.
    very nice, bro ...
    you open a position at the break, and take a slight amount of pips, it is a safe position in my opinion, not too long entry in the market.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

Kanta (26-06-2014)

3. #52 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    349 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    As i have mention about that speech.

so i am going to ope a new order

Order 24th and 25 th.

For What: GBP/USD laready form double top in H1 chart and so we can expect a new sharp fall from this pair. so i am going with short from 1.7012 and 1.7029. with low risk only 100 lot per trade.

and my take profit will be 30-45 pips and sl will be 50-60 pips relatively high.

All are closed with 26 th order .

Little profit from these orders and i am happy.

I have to closed because market became slow after few movement.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #53 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta is a splendid one to behold Kanta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    349 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    order 27th

For what: USD/CAD Rebouch from spprt level 2 times but did not break at all. so that i had opened an order buy for 10 pips but my tp missed for 2 pips so that now i have closed with 2 pips profit only.

Hope this market will try again to break the support level.
    Attached Images  

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #54 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    349 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cheema     
    Bro you are best fundamental trader your all trading decisions are perfect and you open all trades at the right time when market being moved or going to reverse, that is great quality of a professional trader. Well done,
    good luck for remaining time of contest.

Thank you very much my dear friend. because you had seen my thread properly.

I will try my best to give the explanation what i am doing and what i will do.

Quote Originally Posted by acushnir     
    As far as I think, you deserve to win the contest. You've demonstrated you are the best trader :-)
    Let's see till the last moment my dear friend.

very nice, bro ...
    you open a position at the break, and take a slight amount of pips, it is a safe position in my opinion, not too long entry in the market.
    Yup mate taking break is very much important things i think.

i am happy.

6. #55 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    349 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    order 28th

For what: NZD/USD is in oversold area. so i can take a short position from this pair. my lot size is relatively high 500 and take profit is free and stop loss also free. i will wait for fundamental news tomorrow. and i hope new will be negative and market will go down as soon as possible.
    Attached Images  

7. #56 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    426 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,402 Times in 561 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I was busy for days, go slow mate only 1 day left, I wish you will made it for us. good luck to your journey

8. #57 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    233 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    order 28th

For what: NZD/USD is in oversold area. so i can take a short position from this pair. my lot size is relatively high 500 and take profit is free and stop loss also free. i will wait for fundamental news tomorrow. and i hope new will be negative and market will go down as soon as possible.
    The pair is in overbought area but think again after looking it in Monthly chart. Its next target is around 0.8849. I hope you will make a better decision soon. Best of luck to you !

9. #58 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I can see you are stuck with NZDUSD sell but with high equity I think you have very good chance to survive and end the contest in first place. I am stuck with USDCAD I don't know I could survive or not. If I get out of this trade I certainly go hunt pips. Good luck in the contest bro.

10. #59 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    349 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    order 28th

Order is closed with 9 pips loss.

I have closed because market is going to make a new record.

Quote Originally Posted by fahids     
    I was busy for days, go slow mate only 1 day left, I wish you will made it for us. good luck to your journey
    Thank you bro.i will try to take some things..
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartest Fool     
    The pair is in overbought area but think again after looking it in Monthly chart. Its next target is around 0.8849. I hope you will make a better decision soon. Best of luck to you !
    Yup bro it was in overbought are sorry for mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
    I can see you are stuck with NZDUSD sell but with high equity I think you have very good chance to survive and end the contest in first place. I am stuck with USDCAD I don't know I could survive or not. If I get out of this trade I certainly go hunt pips. Good luck in the contest bro.

Best of luck for CAD MATE..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kanta For This Useful Post:

nkhan2810 (27-06-2014)

12. #60 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    349 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    ORDER 29TH,30TH AND 31ST.

fOR WHAT: nzd/usd already make a new high and now this pair is going to pivot point and for that reason this pair will rebound from pivot point i thik so and for that reason i am going to ope new orders buy with very high risk.

For more information my chart is here.
    Attached Images  

Page 6 of 7 ... 4 5 6 7

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open