• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 7 of 7 ... 2 5 6 7

Thread: 66467641/zandai90- 9 (B)Trading Based on Fundamentals,S/R and Strenght of Major Pair.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      185 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

bro, it is not to hard get profit. but the hardest part is to maintain that profit. i closely look your account and trading for the last 5 days. so your luck give you some opportunities but finally it blow you away. and another thing is that, this contest is a team contest, not a one man show. if you want to fly all the three wings must act accordingly. when you reach 30k+ i told you just not to trade. just hold your position. and i almost participate all of the contest of mt5 forum. so from my experience i can tell you 30k is a winning score. on 2012 i forgot the name of the contest, i and sahzed had a close to close fight in the contest. i had a 180K+ balance and shazed had 196k+ but we didn't stop our fighting and the result both got a stop out. . so with your 30K our ground will much more stronger than any of the team. for example just look what sedofx did, he just trade his 10 trades 10 lots, heba.. she got 9.3k form round c and also make 11.1k. and she just stop trading. so to win as a team you have to act like a team. i believe you are much more better trader than me. but bro, i still got some experience and i won 1-2 contest in the this forum.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,696 Times in 1,560 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ragib     
      bro, it is not to hard get profit. but the hardest part is to maintain that profit. i closely look your account and trading for the last 5 days. so your luck give you some opportunities but finally it blow you away. and another thing is that, this contest is a team contest, not a one man show. if you want to fly all the three wings must act accordingly. when you reach 30k+ i told you just not to trade. just hold your position. and i almost participate all of the contest of mt5 forum. so from my experience i can tell you 30k is a winning score. on 2012 i forgot the name of the contest, i and sahzed had a close to close fight in the contest. i had a 180K+ balance and shazed had 196k+ but we didn't stop our fighting and the result both got a stop out. . so with your 30K our ground will much more stronger than any of the team. for example just look what sedofx did, he just trade his 10 trades 10 lots, heba.. she got 9.3k form round c and also make 11.1k. and she just stop trading. so to win as a team you have to act like a team. i believe you are much more better trader than me. but bro, i still got some experience and i won 1-2 contest in the this forum.
      I felt really sorry for Kanta. Yesterday I got 6 hits to my SL and from 23K equity it was down to 10Ks. Then I took few chances few worked. I closed few trades with loss as I did today. It is unfortunate that NZDUSD and then USDCAD gone wrong for him. Whatever he traded really well. But I think he took extra risk what he should not have been.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      185 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
      I felt really sorry for Kanta. Yesterday I got 6 hits to my SL and from 23K equity it was down to 10Ks. Then I took few chances few worked. I closed few trades with loss as I did today. It is unfortunate that NZDUSD and then USDCAD gone wrong for him. Whatever he traded really well. But I think he took extra risk what he should not have been.
      yes bro, i saw your sl hit. and i also saw your closing of usd/cad position. you held nice. but what is annoying for me to watch my teammates account, he is frequently close trades. for a trade to close either it should close around your tp like 1-2 pips. or if you think your analysis is wrong than it should hit sl or you can close it like -1/2 pips on your break even. but not on the middle of both ways. he got couple of very good trades. but never keep the patience to wait for the tp to hit.

Page 7 of 7 ... 2 5 6 7