for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

Thread: 66467975 - Team 1 - Trading with experience.

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3075 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,098 Times in 2,049 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 66467975 - Team 1 - Trading with experience.

Hello everyone. Here is my team -

Team 1:
    A) OnlyGainer
    B) Humza
    C) Godwin okeke

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Trading account number (login): 66467975
    Investor password: vcpeaf41
    Server: InstaForex-Contest.com

My strategy/method is just to keep things simple and just follow the trend and how the market is reacting and trade according to that and mostly it would be done with the experience that i have gained over the years.

Best of luck to everyone.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 2 users say Thank You to Humza for this useful post.

bidyut (23-06-2014), nkhan2810 (21-06-2014)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,771 Times in 1,581 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I know you are a good trader with very good experience. With your vast knowledge and experience of the market certainly you will present a good trading strategy. I certainly love to see your trading method and outcome of the trades. I wish you all the success in the contest. Best wishes and good luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3075 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Thankyou mate for your kind words.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Humza For This Useful Post:

abokarma (23-06-2014)

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

abokarma will become famous soon enough abokarma will become famous soon enough abokarma's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    53 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    you forgot to write your investor password

Quote Originally Posted by Humza     
    Hello everyone. Here is my team -

Team 1:
    A) OnlyGainer
    B) Humza
    C) Godwin okeke

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Server: InstaForex-Contest.com

My strategy/method is just to keep things simple and just follow the trend and how the market is reacting and trade according to that and mostly it would be done with the experience that i have gained over the years.

Best of luck to everyone.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to abokarma For This Useful Post:

Humza (23-06-2014)

8. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1105 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,099 Times in 829 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good luck mate.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to OnlyGainer For This Useful Post:

Humza (23-06-2014)

10. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3075 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abokarma     
    you forgot to write your investor password
    Its there mate -

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Humza For This Useful Post:

abokarma (23-06-2014)

12. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

abokarma will become famous soon enough abokarma will become famous soon enough abokarma's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    53 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    sorry bro it's my mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Humza     
    Its there mate -