Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: 66455972- Team 3 (B) - Fundamental and Technical Analysis

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

heba12 will become famous soon enough heba12 will become famous soon enough heba12's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 66455972- Team 3 (B) - Fundamental and Technical Analysis

Login : 66455972
    Investor Pass : secjhu51

Hello Traders!!!

I am Heba12 (B) & my team mates:

A. Kalex
    C. AkuRapopo

I prefect to trade Gold based on Fundamental and Technical Analysis. Thats all

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 3 users say Thank You to heba12 for this useful post.

bidyut (23-06-2014), Kalex (23-06-2014), nkhan2810 (24-06-2014)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12993 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,142 Times in 6,920 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    All the best friend ,at last you posted your thread

Gold trading ...very good ..but remember about the risk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

heba12 (25-06-2014)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,744 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Golden Girl of Chittagong, Bangladesh. It is really good idea and good to see you are trading Gold. Shamina, you did not inform us about your trading and planning. I can see you are trading Gold and EURJPY and you opened the trade yesterday. It is better if you update about your trading and strategy.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

heba12 (25-06-2014)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I mentioned yesterday about it that you are a golden girl. It is really interesting that your gold trading is so far very good. It really worked for you. I have found many traders who hesitate to trade gold due to high volatility and unpredictable nature. You came very good. I think if you update about your trades it will be very much helpful for your win in the contest.

8. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

heba12 will become famous soon enough heba12 will become famous soon enough heba12's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I trade Based on candle stick, before open a trade just readout some analysis.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to heba12 For This Useful Post:

Kalex (25-06-2014)

10. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12993 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,142 Times in 6,920 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    You please write about the trade orders ,Lot size ,trading pair and why opened the trades ,otherwise if are eligible for prize also you may get vote out

All the best ,Good going

11. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     
    You please write about the trade orders ,Lot size ,trading pair and why opened the trades ,otherwise if are eligible for prize also you may get vote out

All the best ,Good going
    11. The Participant is to explain the actions in relation to every deal, open or close (partially close as well), or fixing profit in the topic thread (see point 10), in particular, what triggered the decision to open or close a deal. The description is to contain the number of a certain trade or order.
    Here is the rule for you. So I think in order to be eligible for the prize money it is necessary to follow the rules. I hope you will understand the necessity of describing your trade. I think if you follow Kalex sugestion then you have very good chance to have a good thread and good result of the contest. Wish you best of luck sis.

12. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    10 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    My 1st & 2nd order was:

Gold (sell)
    Size: 2.00
    Open Price : 1316.73 & 1316.54
    Close Price : 1315.49
    Profit: 248 & 210

3rd & 4th order was:

Gold (sell)
    Open Price : 1315.00 & 1315.46
    Close Price : 1314.051314.08
    Profit: 190 & 276

5th & 6th order was:

EURJPY (Buy)
    Open Price : 138.38 & 138.37
    Close Price : 138.50
    Profit: 23.56 & 25.52

7th order was:

Gold (sell)
    Open Price : 1311.52
    Close Price : 1312.80
    Loss: 256

8th & 9th order was:

Gold (sell)
    Open Price : 1315.30 & 1315.32
    Close Price : 1312.49
    Profit: 562 & 566

10th & 11th order was:

Gold (sell)
    Size: 2.00 & 8.00
    Open Price : 1313.31 & 1314.11
    Close Price : 1312.54 & 1312.88
    Profit: 154 & 984

---------- Post added 06-27-2014 at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-26-2014 at 02:16 PM ----------

12th is:

Gold (sell)
    Size: 0.01
    Open Price : 1318.19

13. The Following User Says Thank You to heba12 For This Useful Post:

nkhan2810 (26-06-2014)

14. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

momentum is an unknown quantity at this point momentum's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    92 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Maximum traders didn't care about it and that's why they are just failure if you want to passed on this exam then you must need to follow both analysis technical and fundamental also otherwise there is just no way's to make money !

15. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    10 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    13th is:

Gold (sell)
    Size: 5.00
    Open Price : 1320.41

Page 1 of 2 1 2