• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: 66468209-Team 4(B)-Support and Resistance with Pivot and Fib

1. #1 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      989 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,025 Times in 456 Posts

Default 66468209-Team 4(B)-Support and Resistance with Pivot and Fib

my trading strategy is base on support and resistance analysis based on fibonanci and pivot points. i will also
      be using moving average and MACD to support my analysis where necessary. i will be trading majorly eurusd,
      usdjpy and Gold however if i see opportunity on some other pairs i will take advantage of it.
      fibonanci indi- https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...ci-calculator&
      moving average- https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...ng-Average-MA&
      pivot point- https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?9351-Pivot-Point&
      MACD- https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?1335-MACD&

---------- Post added 06-22-2014 at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-21-2014 at 11:32 PM ----------

Account-66468209
      Investors password-cgufze71
      Last edited by seadoffx; 06-21-2014 at 10:48 PM.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to seadoffx for this useful post.

bidyut (06-23-2014), Godwin okeke (06-24-2014), nkhan2810 (06-22-2014), Smartest Fool (06-21-2014), systematicfx (06-22-2014)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      233 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I know this is the contest but please answer.
      What is the importance of pivot points in forex trading? I am asking to you because you use them so you would know about it.

4. #3 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      3290 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,872 Times in 699 Posts

its good to see that you are trading support and resistance. You are one of our team's experienced trader...
      We have an edge already so let's ride on Bros....
      No tension...
      Best of luck dear...

keep droping by to keep the spirit alive
      IF YOU WANT TO LAST LONG IN THE MARKET THEN APPLY THIS SIMPLE METHOD

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?86700-The-Splitting-lot-size-Method-of-Trading

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to systematicfx for this useful post.

nkhan2810 (06-22-2014), seadoffx (06-22-2014)

6. #4 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,722 Times in 1,563 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by systematicfx     
      its good to see that you are trading support and resistance. You are one of our team's experienced trader...
      We have an edge already so let's ride on Bros....
      No tension...
      Best of luck dear...

keep droping by to keep the spirit alive
      Certainly encouragement increase the confidence of a mate. And you are very much up to it. I can see seadoffx is going to use some of the nicest indicator in the forex market. I am sure he will be well supported with very good trading signal. I certainly love to see him trading in full speed. Very good wishes for seadoffx in the contest.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

seadoffx (06-22-2014), systematicfx (06-22-2014)

8. #5 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      3290 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
      Certainly encouragement increase the confidence of a mate. And you are very much up to it. I can see seadoffx is going to use some of the nicest indicator in the forex market. I am sure he will be well supported with very good trading signal. I certainly love to see him trading in full speed. Very good wishes for seadoffx in the contest.
      My dear, he doesn't need to trade with full speed...he only needs to take his time and place trade

we already have a good equity to our credit from Trader "C" contest

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?86700-The-Splitting-lot-size-Method-of-Trading

9. The Following User Says Thank You to systematicfx For This Useful Post:

seadoffx (06-22-2014)

10. #6 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear, he doesn't need to trade with full speed...he only needs to take his time and place trade

we already have a good equity to our credit from Trader "C" contest
      Please don't take my comment otherwise. I just wanted to say if he get his signal he will put his trades without any hesitation. And yes, you have got very good score what he can capitalize for sure. All the best in the contest for your team.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

systematicfx (06-22-2014)

12. #7 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

Accrued Payments
      3290 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
      Please don't take my comment otherwise. I just wanted to say if he get his signal he will put his trades without any hesitation. And yes, you have got very good score what he can capitalize for sure. All the best in the contest for your team.
      haaaa....dear, I didn't take your comment otherwise...its just that this contest is actually a team work and "Full Speed" might be mistaken...
      You are a good motivator no doubt and you actually played an important role in keeping the last week contest lively and I Hope you will equally do so in this one

13. #8 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      2452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,362 Times in 1,253 Posts

@nkhan and sistematicfx, please don't make seadoffx confuse because i believe he already have own strategy to trade fast or slow. Especially sistematicfx, as a team mate you should give him full rights to trade freely with his own plan.
      My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
      FROM ZERO TO HERO
      IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to topman for this useful post.

nkhan2810 (06-22-2014), systematicfx (06-22-2014)

15. #9 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accrued Payments
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, surely I want to encourage everyone in the contest. A tough contest is always much better than one sided. I also see you do the same in different contest. I know how much little encouragement means to a struggling person.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

topman (06-22-2014)

17. #10 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

Accrued Payments
      3290 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by topman     
      @nkhan and sistematicfx, please don't make seadoffx confuse because i believe he already have own strategy to trade fast or slow. Especially sistematicfx, as a team mate you should give him full rights to trade freely with his own plan.
      no one is making him confused Topman...all am saying is that psychology plays an important rule in trading and seems we are teamates, I just deem it right to correct nkhan's statement of using Full Speed... it can be misinterpreted and that might not be healthy for our team

18. The Following User Says Thank You to systematicfx For This Useful Post:

topman (06-22-2014)

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open