• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: 66468209-Team 4(B)-Support and Resistance with Pivot and Fib

1. #11 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,359 Times in 1,250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by systematicfx     
      no one is making him confused Topman...all am saying is that psychology plays an important rule in trading and seems we are teamates, I just deem it right to correct nkhan's statement of using Full Speed... it can be misinterpreted and that might not be healthy for our team
      Hehehe, yeap i can understand it bro. Since this is seadof***s thread so that i don't want comment too much and i need to respect him more. I know both you and nkhan have good suggestion for seadoffx, but you two have different point of view here. @bro seadoffx, pardon me for talking too much here...
      My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
      FROM ZERO TO HERO
      IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to topman for this useful post.

seadoffx (06-22-2014), systematicfx (06-22-2014)

3. #12 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      989 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,024 Times in 455 Posts

first of all i want to say a big thank you to everyone systematic,topman,nkhan and smartest fool. am grateful for all your support and encouragement i hope i wont disappoint everyone and my team mates.

smartest fool, pivot point is summarily useful in trading in the sense that they act as area of price where price may bounce up/down from, however you have to understand that its not just as simple as i have explained but weekly and monthly pivot points provide stronger support and resistance for price. you can research more about it and practise with it. practice they say makes perfect

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to seadoffx for this useful post.

systematicfx (06-22-2014), topman (06-22-2014)

5. #13 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Psychedelic

Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      125 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wishes for throughout this coming week fella! (Y)
      Left side of a chart is "]-[istory", right, it's "Mystery".

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Roon For This Useful Post:

seadoffx (06-23-2014)

7. #14 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3290 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,864 Times in 697 Posts

I trust your decision and have no doubt on your trades dear

just give an update to your actions for opening those positions...
      IF YOU WANT TO LAST LONG IN THE MARKET THEN APPLY THIS SIMPLE METHOD

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?86700-The-Splitting-lot-size-Method-of-Trading

8. #15 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,709 Times in 1,563 Posts

I trust your decision and have no doubt on your trades dear

just give an update to your actions for opening those positions...
      I can see your mate(seadoffx) has opened 10 trades of GBPUSD the day before yesterday. And none of these trade moving anywhere as movement of the pair is relatively very slow for two days. Today I think those trade is going to hit SL/TP if kept placed till the end as very important news is going to be released in 4 hours. I wish these trade will hit TP. Good luck and good wishes for you and your team mates.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

systematicfx (06-26-2014)

10. #16 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      989 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello all its not really been easy for me to get along in these contest this is because since last week we have not had light in my area because a heavy rain spoilt light supply and i leave in an oil community where generators as are not frequent as we normally do have constant light supply from the oil companies.
      that is one of the reasons why couldnt come online like that. however i managed to set 10 pending buy orders on gbpusd on tuesday 24th and one pending gold buy order. only the gbpusd orders were picked but missed take profit by 1pip and i wasnt online to close trade manually due reason i wrote about. today our light is restored and i have closed the 10 trades with a total profit of 2900. i am not sure i will be able to execute any trade again because am attending a workshop very early tomorrow and it will run till evening. i wil give the reasons behind the trades i executed shortly. am very sorry my team mate as i could not bring the best out of the contest

---------- Post added 06-27-2014 at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-26-2014 at 10:19 PM ----------

reason for gbpusd orders:
      on tuesday i set a pending order on gbpusd to buy @ 1.6690 with stop loss @ 1.6650 and tp @ 1.7040. i set 10 of such trades. the reason for this is because first uk have had a positive datas over the last week which should strengthen gbp however price is in an area of all time resistance if you shrink your chart to weekly and monthly you will see that. so what i did on tuesday was to anticipate price retracement to weekly pivot @ 1.6699 area which happened and also since our contest is short i set take profit around tuesday daiy pivot resistance 1 which was missed by 1pip. so i had to close the order later with the thought that the all time resistance may reject price further movement up. but price later moved up through the night although without any regret for me and i also dont expect price to go beyond 1.7075 which is weekly pivot resistance1

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to seadoffx for this useful post.

nkhan2810 (06-27-2014), systematicfx (06-26-2014)

12. #17 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,709 Times in 1,563 Posts

I think you have done reasonable good job for your team. Certainly your team is leading after two round. Only something extraordinary can deprive your team from winning. Your pending order just did not hit the TP then your profit would have been more. Good luck in the contest.

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

seadoffx (06-27-2014), systematicfx (06-27-2014)

14. #18 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3290 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,864 Times in 697 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by seadoffx     
      hello all its not really been easy for me to get along in these contest this is because since last week we have not had light in my area because a heavy rain spoilt light supply and i leave in an oil community where generators as are not frequent as we normally do have constant light supply from the oil companies.
      that is one of the reasons why couldnt come online like that. however i managed to set 10 pending buy orders on gbpusd on tuesday 24th and one pending gold buy order. only the gbpusd orders were picked but missed take profit by 1pip and i wasnt online to close trade manually due reason i wrote about. today our light is restored and i have closed the 10 trades with a total profit of 2900. i am not sure i will be able to execute any trade again because am attending a workshop very early tomorrow and it will run till evening. i wil give the reasons behind the trades i executed shortly. am very sorry my team mate as i could not bring the best out of the contest

---------- Post added 06-27-2014 at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-26-2014 at 10:19 PM ----------

reason for gbpusd orders:
      on tuesday i set a pending order on gbpusd to buy @ 1.6690 with stop loss @ 1.6650 and tp @ 1.7040. i set 10 of such trades. the reason for this is because first uk have had a positive datas over the last week which should strengthen gbp however price is in an area of all time resistance if you shrink your chart to weekly and monthly you will see that. so what i did on tuesday was to anticipate price retracement to weekly pivot @ 1.6699 area which happened and also since our contest is short i set take profit around tuesday daiy pivot resistance 1 which was missed by 1pip. so i had to close the order later with the thought that the all time resistance may reject price further movement up. but price later moved up through the night although without any regret for me and i also dont expect price to go beyond 1.7075 which is weekly pivot resistance1
      My dear, I personally as your teamate isn't disappointed...

my expectation was for you to keep a positive equity which you did..

Well done bros..You did a good job
      IF YOU WANT TO LAST LONG IN THE MARKET THEN APPLY THIS SIMPLE METHOD

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?86700-The-Splitting-lot-size-Method-of-Trading

15. The Following User Says Thank You to systematicfx For This Useful Post:

seadoffx (06-27-2014)

16. #19 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      989 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

alright guys before i went out this morning i set a pending sell order of 100lots for eurchf @1.2165 with stop loss @ 1.2175 and take profit @ 1.2155.
      Reason for trade is purely fundamental. euro zone interest rate is on the negative side due last euro zone meeting. Now bear in mind that eurchf has been on the tendency of going downside and hence the intervention of Swiss national Bank some years back to put a chf floor of 1.2000 against the eur.
      But with the negative interest rate on eur eurchf is poised to make a gradual fall towards 1.2100. from 1.2100 there is likely to be gradual buildup of eurchf long due the 1.2000 price flooring. but for now eurchf is going down hence the reason for my order and take profit @ 1.2155 close to weekly pivot support1 which price will respect.
      As anticipated order was taken and take profit was hit before the respect of the weekly pivot support1.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to seadoffx For This Useful Post:

systematicfx (06-28-2014)

Page 2 of 2 1 2