Thread: 66469018/uxrrcc57-Team 22(B)-Trading using Self Experience

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Ghaidar will become famous soon enough Ghaidar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    68 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 66469018/uxrrcc57-Team 22(B)-Trading using Self Experience

Data for login:
    Login 66469018
    Password * * *
    Server InstaForex-Contest.com
    Investor uxrrcc57

My trading based on self analyzing of trend in major pairs.

:luvmt5:

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 3 users say Thank You to Ghaidar for this useful post.

bidyut (23-06-2014), nkhan2810 (22-06-2014), Smartest Fool (22-06-2014)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,744 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I would dearly love to see your trade in the contest. Though you have not described it here but I think you will show your class in trading. Wish you all the bests in the contest. And I wish I would learn something from your trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    233 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I waited for you to be online for whole last week but you were not there. I could have used some help from you. Anyway i am here to wish you luck and hope you will trade much better than me. Your strategy is not very convincing because you have not told us how you will analyze trend or will you be using any indicator. Anyway Good luck to you and our team.

5. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,744 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Where are you bro? You did not complete 10 trades. If you come online please do it for your won good. Otherwise these 12240$ will be wasted and it will not count to your team. So do it immediately time is running out. Do it immediately.