• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 14 of 15 ... 9 12 13 14 15

Thread: Clicked sell or buy by mistake (Part 3)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1360 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,970 Times in 996 Posts

yes, the trigger buy or sell is the last option you have to do after a long analysis, you need to be carefull about that and if you made a mistake by clicking the trigger, it's wise to close imediately your position and dont let the trade run for long time, that's unique option you have rather than fighting with the market.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe is just really nice DaveBenroe is just really nice DaveBenroe is just really nice DaveBenroe is just really nice DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      664 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is a very tricky error which I have committed two or three times and it proofed to be fatal, especially at the time I made this kind of fatal error during my newbie days. These days, I am extremely careful when placing a trade buy or sell because a wrong move can be disastrous on my account.

Traders should not be in a hurry when placing a trade but should be very careful. Such an error when committed cannot be reversed but results in a loss of money.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

BriteMedium is just really nice BriteMedium is just really nice BriteMedium is just really nice BriteMedium is just really nice BriteMedium's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      556 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Clicked sell or buy by mistake (Part 3)

Yes, we to take care of our general mistakes it also happened with me when i double clicked on my floating order and closed it with my own mistake by taking the big loss in the Forex market so try the best Applications on your preferred devices like computers, laptops, tablets and mobiles and also need to used the multiple ways through that we can execute our trades like Web Portals, MT4 tradign platform and InstaBinnary options so we have to pay much attentions while trading in the Forex market.-

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Mastadon is on a distinguished road Mastadon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, sometimes it happens and I also had it. Of course, this is very bad and itís better to close the deal right away while the minus is not big, otherwise you can get a better idea and lose everything. With forex do not need to play and nache still lose. Each mistake is very expensive, especially when it comes to correcting mistakes that we often make. Time does not return, and money can always be earned.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheeky

Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      817 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,265 Times in 1,088 Posts

Yes. Not on mistake. I did not with my own wish to save my account, specially on news time when market moves against my trend then nothing to do and last chance is to save my account putting multiple reverse entry. But it will be good news for everyone that always i can save my account wisely.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      817 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

In the market forex there is no chance to mistakes. Mistakes means to get the loss. So correct your mistakes with the demo practice. A good trader never repeats their mistakes again and again. Fired trading market is very risky business and trader need to reduce the risk ratio with their good knowledge and experience. Use the perfect strategy to buy or sell the trade. Must open the trade with the market trend and get the profit but if market comes against you then you need to get the small loss as your blow off your account.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

MZK is a jewel in the rough MZK is a jewel in the rough MZK is a jewel in the rough MZK's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      497 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by resty     
      Click errors in long or short as you rush so you can run with unfavorable conditions and forgotten, perhaps in others you can run with less than the maximum planning and maybe other things can happen in a worse case.
      Most of times we do this mistake that we clicked buy or on sell by mistakenly and it's result we see in the form of big losses due to never closing trade on hope of recovery while recovery is not possible because trade is against the trend and I suggest that if this mistake is done by any of us then try to close it on current price it is best otherwise there is full chance that it blow our account.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1256 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,693 Times in 1,034 Posts

When you get sell or buy button clicked mistakenly then it is always better to close that trade if your analysis on that trade is fully right. So whatever loss you may have on that trade then you must have to close your trade as early as possible and try to take trade ion the opposite side so that you can recover the loss and make good profit as per analysis. Remember do not hesitate to close as we will not get profit all the time.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yeah it is true that Many time traders met with such mistake..
      There is no need to hold such mistake close that trade immediately either that is in profit or loss..
      If one hold a mistake then he may suffer with more losses in long run...

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

mransari will become famous soon enough mransari's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      631 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If anyone has taken wrong position by mistake then its easy to close it early and take the right position otherwise it would be a losing trade but if it has analyzed well otherwise its up to you that you can take few pips as well and can place a stop loss in a tight position, a beginner always get confused and never close an opened position if it even has few pips in negative even he know its a big mistake, he always in hope that price will return and close a position even in few pips in positive and get afraid from losing position pips even if that trade goes more in favor.

Reply to thread
    Page 14 of 15 ... 9 12 13 14 15