• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Clicked sell or buy by mistake (Part 3)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Angelic

resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      730 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,348 Times in 1,321 Posts

Default Clicked sell or buy by mistake (Part 3)

Click errors in long or short as you rush so you can run with unfavorable conditions and forgotten, perhaps in others you can run with less than the maximum planning and maybe other things can happen in a worse case.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to resty for this useful post.

orphenoc (01-01-2013), snaxbest (09-24-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

susanti is an unknown quantity at this point susanti's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      114 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by resty     
      Click errors in long or short as you rush so you can run with unfavorable conditions and forgotten, perhaps in others you can run with less than the maximum planning and maybe other things can happen in a worse case.
      if we have to trade with a rush then this would be a risk in trading and as a merchant would indeed be much better in this trade, and since this is a trade that can be said has to rely more patient in waiting for the signal is also good trade

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6386 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,106 Times in 2,897 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yogeshwartyagi     
      In case you clicked buy or sell by mistake there are still chances to cancel it before you release mouse button - keep on the button pressed and then release it slowly.
      Many time traders met with such mistake. There is no need to hold such mistake clos that trade immidiately either that is in profit or loss. If one hold a mistake then he may suffer with more losses in long run.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angry

fazilsookaal is on a distinguished road fazilsookaal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      140 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it's sometimes happens. but when you have enough practice and never open exceed trade it's never be happen. why it's happen? two reason i think, traders are going to pressure and suffering a highly confusion. other is when trader in over-satisfactory mode.

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

techboy will become famous soon enough techboy will become famous soon enough techboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2214 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman     
      Many time traders met with such mistake. There is no need to hold such mistake clos that trade immidiately either that is in profit or loss. If one hold a mistake then he may suffer with more losses in long run.
      True, it may happen to anybody especially the newbies, it would be better to close it right away to avoid huge loses , but most traders hold to such trades that bigger loses can happen in their account.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

youga is on a distinguished road youga's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      840 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i have clicked many times the wrong entries in the market specially the buy or sell in the market without any good knowledge to do so. i mostly then clicking on the buy when the market is at selling and then selling when the market is buying.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

qasab is on a distinguished road qasab's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      337 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if it happened then i will looked to the market, if i have made a very wrong move then as soon as possible i will close my trade otherewise i will continue with the mistaken trade to be present.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Angelic

dreamer8 is on a distinguished road dreamer8's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      793 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yogeshwartyagi     
      In case you clicked buy or sell by mistake there are still chances to cancel it before you release mouse button - keep on the button pressed and then release it slowly.
      I also have same case and condition like you guys. but now I never trading witht he false click button like that. I think you must be aware guys, so the false click button like that never happened again. and then if you happened again, hope the volume to be trade is not have the big risky guys. and hope you will always be profit in the next time guys

Banned
      I am:
      ----

tiyem is an unknown quantity at this point tiyem's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      121 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think it's no big deal to buy instead of sell it open for us to close the trade if we open with an error that we lose some money on the spread, and we must do the best in this trade

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

pensiun is on a distinguished road pensiun's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1183 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

this is tricky questions, i did this thing quite sometimes. normally i will wait and see for around thirty minutes. when the market move toward my false click then i will continue floating it. but when it already become floating loss i will cut it directly.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 6 ...