from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...

Thread: Can you overcome the fear of Margin Call?

1. #1 Collapse Post
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:

Om Mohaira is on a distinguished road Om Mohaira's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Can you overcome the fear of Margin Call?

Margin call will stay as my biggest fear in the market and every one have that fear deep inside.

At beginning of my way in forex I tell my friends that someday I will get over that fear. But after all this time I still have it, growing bigger even with my already knowledge about ways we can make our trades safe.

I can't put the margin call idea away from my mind!

So, the final result if we want to overcome the margin call fear we should continue in reading an practicing and trying to have good understanding of the market.
    Last edited by NikitaBelle; 03-04-2016 at 12:42 PM. Reason: edited for improving quality, removed bold font,edited the thread title

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Om Mohaira For This Useful Post:

Rafahsa19 (06-12-2018)

3. #2 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

KAKON will become famous soon enough KAKON's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1833 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

I think if you do the trade properly then you of course passed the margin call fear for this you should be do the trade with proper ways and be follow the Forex rules and the discipline properly and also set the stop loss then you will be avoid the margin call on the trade.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:

onome has much to be proud of onome has much to be proud of onome has much to be proud of onome has much to be proud of onome has much to be proud of onome has much to be proud of onome has much to be proud of onome has much to be proud of onome's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1961 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,016 Times in 486 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

The truth of the matter is that forex business fears is our greatest enemy not only on forex business even in other things you should conquer your fears in trading it is actually fears that stop you from making much progress apply all the necessary rules as you trade to avoid margin call in forex business

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #4 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

Nilanzona will become famous soon enough Nilanzona will become famous soon enough Nilanzona's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    918 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Margin call is my greatest fear. You know i have lost huge capital because of margin call. Actually it is hard to keep watch over margin call all the time. When we keep trading we forget about margin call and when it touch our account become zero.

6. #5 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:

onome has much to be proud of onome has much to be proud of onome has much to be proud of onome has much to be proud of onome has much to be proud of onome has much to be proud of onome has much to be proud of onome has much to be proud of onome's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1961 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Ok margin call everybody is afraid of margin call but your fears could make you have a margin call therefore we should deal with the fear eliminate it from your mind then apply risk management whenever you are you are trading very important it is to control your risk so trade with confidence not fear

7. #6 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

bullish cat will become famous soon enough bullish cat's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    921 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

yes friend, true that margin call are the worst loss that we have to face but if we realize that loss is only part on our learning process we will realize that in margin call we do many wrong thing and we can learn from it and avoid to make the same mistake in next time so we can keep on learning and make good profit in the end

8. #7 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1961 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

In fact every trader is afraid of reaching margin call you should study the market both technically and fundamentally and make sure that you reduce your risk by trading low lot size and pairs with less Spread don't be greedy just be perseverance and discipline it will help you overcome margin call in the forex business

9. #8 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

kristal is on a distinguished road kristal's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    325 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

To allay fears of a margin call, we need to do is use the good money management and risk management, although we experienced some loss we can still survive, and we will not experience a margin call in one transaction only.

10. #9 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

madhujella is on a distinguished road madhujella's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    586 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Actually, you should not get the margin calls in the forex trading and in your trading, and if you get the margin calls that means you are not using a good risk on trading and not even following the money management. You will have to make the trade with only 5% risk on it and should not exceed more than 5% risk.

11. #10 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1961 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Well in the forex business we should prepare for the worst in case when it happens it wouldn't be a so much surprise to you forex business is not a profit all the way but we should learn when such things happen to us aleast you will know what to avoid in your next trading we should prepare ourselves emotional and physical

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open