• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...

Thread: 66469773 - Team 2 (B) - Support and Resistance | Price Action | Fundamentals

1. #1 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1952 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,084 Times in 2,112 Posts

Default 66469773 - Team 2 (B) - Support and Resistance | Price Action | Fundamentals

Account Details

Login: 66469773
      Server: InstaForex-Contest.com
      Investor: fnomug03

Welcome to my contest thread. First of all I would like to thank whole MT5 community and IFX for arranging such a nice contest for us. MT5 contests are always helpful to build our self confidence and also to improve our trading skills. So I知 here to exchange true ideas about how to trade effectively. I知 thankful to my team mates forexianz and NkitaBelle for supporting me all the way. It is like a dream to trade with a great team.

About Triple Tag Team Assault MT5 Contest

I致e participated in few MT5 trading contests and this contest is very unique from all other past MT5 trading contests. We致e about 23 teams in this contest. Every team consists of 3 traders (except 23rd no. team) namely Trader A, Trader B and Trader C. I知 Trader B from team no. 2. NikitaBelle is Trader A and forexianz is Trader C. Forexianz has already finished his trades. Now I致e to compete with all B traders. To get more information about the terms and rules of this contest please go through contest rules page here.

About Me and my opinion

I知 Bidyut. A medium aggressive trader. I believe anybody can trade forex if he or she has true intention to learn from others. There is no ending of learning because knowledge is infinite.. No matter how much time I致e spent in learning forex trading but still I知 a learner. I expect good suggestions from anyone, you can point out mistakes. I値l be happy to know how to improve my trades. Also I知 ready to help anybody specially any newbie who seeks any help from me.

We as a team and our goals

I知 lucky to be a part of team no. 2. As I致e already mentioned the name of my team mates. As a team we致e discussed about our strategies. Our strategies may vary but as a whole we値l try to give our best. Forexianz and NikitaBelle are experienced traders and I値l try to get valuable suggestions from them. Our goal is to trade wisely without taking any big risks. Also we値l try to trade sensibly for the team. Our team is bold, focused and open to any good opportunity.

My strategies for this contest

I値l give more importance in taking every small opportunity in the market. My trading will be based on support and resistance. Support and resistance are best ways to identify supply and demand areas. These are technical as well as psychological areas where traders would like to open or close orders. I値l try to open orders at best price levels. To get a detailed explanation about support and resistance please visit here.

The second most important part of my trades is price action. I値l try to open trades either in breakouts or in reversals. I would go for candle stick chart pattern so that it gives clear indication of a trend. I'll wait for bull candles to form an uptrend to open a buy order. My buy orders will be either near to support area or above resistance area (breakout). In opposite when bear candles form a downtrend, at that situation I'll go for sell order. My sell order will be just below resistance area or below support area (breakout). In other words I値l try to focus more on a good trend and trade on a clear confirmation.

Last week we致e seen the effect of FOMC (economic event). So here too I値l try to follow fundamental releases. Technical and fundamental both are equally important for us to follow, this is not only to make profit but also to survive in the market.

Anything else?

During contest period I値l go for short term trades. I値l try to focus on booking profit with 10 to 20 pips. During scalping my lot size would be 100 lots or more based on the amount of equity. For scalping I'll not use any SL or TP. In case if I would go for long term trades with low lot size, at that situation I'll put 50 pips as stop loss and 100 pips as Take profit. If I find my trades go into losses or not indicating any sign of improvement at that situation I値l try to cut losses without waiting for SL to hit.

My focus

My focus will be to avoid any mistakes. In big competitions pressure is always there, but I'll try to avoid any types of pressure. I'll take help from my team mates NikitaBelle and Forexianz when and where required. I'm open to any good suggestions from them because we're trading for our team. I'm also inviting our members to suggest me. I'll be happy to hear from anybody who want to help me. Because I'm here not only to show my trading skills but also to accept new ideas and suggestions from all of you.

Currency Pairs

My portfolio will be consists of all major pairs including EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, NZDUSD, EURJPY etc.

Precious Metals

Gold and Silver are my second choice for this contest.

Time Frames

For identifying a good trend I'll go for 4 hours and 1 hour chart. For scalping 15 minutes chart will be helpful for me to make quick profit. Anyhow long time frames are more strong and accurate. But to open any trades at correct level small time frames is very helpful. So I would like to follow 15 minutes, 1 hour and 4 hours candle stick charts. Later we'll discuss about every trade with a picture of chart so that everything will be clear to us.

To all participants

The best part of any trading contest is that it always spreads true and proven knowledge. We can learn a lot by following other good traders. There is no loss in participating in trading contests. We can find out best strategies from best traders. I hope from everyone I値l get many good lessons. This time we池e lucky that we池e not trading alone, we池e trading as a team. Wish you all the best to all teams and to every team member.

Click image for larger version

Name:	triple tag team assault.png
Views:	156
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	53133

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

azmassi (06-23-2014), forexianz (06-23-2014), Kalex (06-23-2014), Kanta (06-23-2014), NikitaBelle (06-23-2014), nkhan2810 (06-23-2014), systematicfx (06-23-2014)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,709 Times in 1,563 Posts

Wow it is a great thread. I love to read this type of threads. It is full of information and planning for the contest. I hope you will do very well in the contest. I really love to see you trading in the contest. I wish you all the best in the contest.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

azmassi (06-23-2014), bidyut (06-23-2014)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11119 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,264 Times in 7,470 Posts

Just right in time bro....!!!
      Am hereeeeeeeeeee....hehehehe
      Btw. All I can say is goodluck....on your trades and for our team...!!!!

Just trade in relax manner...don't worry if you MC your account...no one will kill anyone...hahaha...joke!
      I just want you to trade at your own phase and enjoy the contest....that's all that matters....take care....!!!!
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

azmassi (06-23-2014), bidyut (06-23-2014), forexianz (06-23-2014)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1952 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
      Wow it is a great thread. I love to read this type of threads. It is full of information and planning for the contest. I hope you will do very well in the contest. I really love to see you trading in the contest. I wish you all the best in the contest.
      The real strength always comes from well wishers like you. I'm happy and glad to read your post. Thank you for your best wishes and for your encouragement. You're one of the best trader in mt5 forum and I hope you'll make a lot of good profit this week. Best wishes to you too.

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle     
      Just right in time bro....!!!
      Am hereeeeeeeeeee....hehehehe
      Btw. All I can say is goodluck....on your trades and for our team...!!!!

Just trade in relax manner...don't worry if you MC your account...no one will kill anyone...hahaha...joke!
      I just want you to trade at your own phase and enjoy the contest....that's all that matters....take care....!!!!
      Nice to see you in my thread. Yeah I know I'm safe (just kidding). I'm happy and honoured that I'm in your team. Your presence in team no. 2 is not less than a dream. I'm lucky that I'm getting an opportunity to trade with you. I should admit that you've already helped forexianz and me through your valuable suggestions. Very few people get such opportunity in lifetime. I'll need forexianz and your support during this contest. Feel free to suggest me or instruct me at any time. Yeah I'll try to trade without any pressure and try to enjoy this contest. Thanks a lot for your post and for your good wishes.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

azmassi (06-23-2014), forexianz (06-23-2014), NikitaBelle (06-23-2014)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6127 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,999 Times in 4,395 Posts

Just stopped here to wish you all the best mate!. Never trade on pressure okay and trade with relax mind. Good luck Bidyut!

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

11. #6 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8114 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,482 Times in 3,774 Posts

As usual a great thread .All the best Bidyut

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

13. #7 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      1952 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forexianz     
      Just stopped here to wish you all the best mate!. Never trade on pressure okay and trade with relax mind. Good luck Bidyut!
      Hi forexianz, Nice to hear from you. Yeah I'll try to avoid any pressure during contest period. You're always welcome to suggest me at anytime as a team member. I've already mentioned that it is like a dream to be in a great team where you and NikitaBelle are team members. I'll try my best and decided to take low risk at first with tight stop loss. Thank you so much bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     
      As usual a great thread .All the best Bidyut
      Thank you Kalex for your good wishes. I've just tried to explain in a simple manner. It is your greatness that you've appreciated my work. You're one of the best trader in mt5 forum. Your visit to my thread will definitely make more value to it. It'll be nice to watch you again in this contest. Wish you all the best for your trades.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

azmassi (06-23-2014), forexianz (06-23-2014), Kalex (06-24-2014)

15. #8 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,359 Times in 1,250 Posts

Hi my old friend, nice to see your thread and it is my pleasure to visit here. As usuall you are make another nice and useful thread. Hope you can do much on this contest and wishing you all the best, mate. Good luck.
      My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
      FROM ZERO TO HERO
      IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to topman for this useful post.

17. #9 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3290 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,864 Times in 697 Posts

Bidyut,....Words can't even express how rich your threads are in this forum...

you are one of those guys I would spend time reading his thread...
      you really have a strong team with the likes of Forexianz and Nikitabelle
      I wish you the Best in this contest Friend
      IF YOU WANT TO LAST LONG IN THE MARKET THEN APPLY THIS SIMPLE METHOD

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?86700-The-Splitting-lot-size-Method-of-Trading

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to systematicfx for this useful post.

19. #10 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Bored

mintu4416 is on a distinguished road mintu4416's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      721 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Support and the resistance is the levels of the currency by which we can decide the how to buy or the sell but some of the traders have the some good strategy some sell at the support while some of the buy from the support for the long term

20. The Following User Says Thank You to mintu4416 For This Useful Post:

bidyut (06-23-2014)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...