to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: 66469773 - Team 2 (B) - Support and Resistance | Price Action | Fundamentals

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3286 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    412 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,957 Times in 2,295 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Quote Originally Posted by topman     
    Hi my old friend, nice to see your thread and it is my pleasure to visit here. As usuall you are make another nice and useful thread. Hope you can do much on this contest and wishing you all the best, mate. Good luck.
    Hi my good friend topman, Its my pleasure too for your visit. I've just tried to put whatever I want to express in a simple manner. Your good wishes and nice words will definitely work for me. Thank you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by systematicfx     
    Bidyut,....Words can't even express how rich your threads are in this forum...

you are one of those guys I would spend time reading his thread...
    you really have a strong team with the likes of Forexianz and Nikitabelle
    I wish you the Best in this contest Friend
    I'm glad to see you in my thread. I'm thankful for your encouraging words. We know how good you're in your trades. You've already proved your trading skills in this contest. I'm very happy to see you in my thread. Yeah we've a strong team base where NikitaBelle and forexianz is ready help me. Thanks a lot for your good wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by mintu4416     
    Support and the resistance is the levels of the currency by which we can decide the how to buy or the sell but some of the traders have the some good strategy some sell at the support while some of the buy from the support for the long term
    It is nice to read your opinion about support and resistance. I'm using daily support and resistance levels for my trades. We can also use Weekly and monthly support-resistance levels for our trades. But for short term trades daily support and resistance are good. So daily, weekly and monthly support-resistance levels are not same. If somebody is selling at support means it may be resistance for long term or anything like that. Without knowing why a trader is opening an order at particular level, it is not easy to say anything. Strategy may vary person to person. For a scalper it doesn't matter where is support or where is resistance. A scalper can make profit at any level and at every small opportunity. So we'll discuss about it later if you want to discuss about it later. Now I've to explain my trades so I'm closing my discussion here with you. Thanks for your visit.

-----------------------------------------------------------

1st Order

Order no. 835364974
    Type: buy
    Size: 25 Lots
    Symbol: USDJPY
    Price: 101.90
    S/L: 101.60 (30 pips)
    T/P: N/A

I've opened a buy order in UJ pair with 25 lots. My order is just above 1st support level i.e. 101.85. I've set a stop loss of 30 pips. I'm not setting any take profit at this moment. I'll try to stay as long as possible and make some good profit from this pair.

Reason for trade:

UJ is trading above 1st support level which seems to be strong at this moment. I'm expecting that the price would rise to 1st resistance which can be found at 102.23. But I'll try to watch every movement of this pair so that I can make most out of it.

Daily Support And Resistance Levels

Pivot: 102.02
    R1 102.23
    R2 102.40
    R3 102.61
    R4 102.82
    S1 101.85
    S2 101.64
    S3 101.47
    S4 101.30

4 hours chart
    (Full Chart)

Click image for larger version

Name:	usdjpyh4.png
Views:	614
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	53152

4 hours chart (Smaller view)

Name: usdjpyh4(small).png Views: 602 Size: 13.9 KB

1 hour chart (Full Chart)

Name:	usdjpyh1.png
Views:	604
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	53155

1 hour chart (Smaller view)

Name:	usdjpyh1(small).png
Views:	613
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	53156

2nd Order

Order no. 835365283
    Type: sell
    Symbol: AUDUSD
    Price: 0.9433
    S/L: 0.9463 (30 pips)
    T/P: N/A

My second order is also based on support and resistance level. Today AUDUSD bounced a lot and now ranging below 3rd resistance i.e. 0.9447. This pair has showed some weakness at the current level and I hope it'll go down from here. My order is still open with 30 pips stop loss.

Reason for trade:

3rd resistance i.e. 0.9447 of AUDUSD pair is defending the price to go up. I expect soon we'll see some selling pressure from here. I hope bearish trend will over power during London session and US session. I found the current area as a good price level to make a sell order.

Pivot: 0.9393
    R1 0.9410
    R2 0.9430
    R3 0.9447
    R4 0.9463
    S1 0.9373
    S2 0.9356
    S3 0.9336
    S4 0.9315
    4 hours chart (Full Chart)

Name:	audusdh4.png
Views:	618
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	53158

Name:	audusdh4(small).png
Views:	605
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	53159

Name:	audusdh1.png
Views:	600
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	53160

Name:	audusdh1(small).png
Views:	615
Size:	10.7 KB
ID:	53161

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 6 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

azmassi (23-06-2014), forexianz (27-06-2014), NikitaBelle (23-06-2014), nkhan2810 (25-06-2014), systematicfx (23-06-2014), topman (23-06-2014)

3. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3286 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    412 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    3rd Order

Order no. 835406731
    Price: 101.89
    S/L: 101.59 (30 pips)
    T/P: 102.15

I've opened a buy order in usdjpy with 25 lots. Set stop loss at 101.59 i.e. 30 pips. Set take profit at 102.15. I've still one opened order in usdjpy pair. Now I've two opened order with 25 lots each.

Reason for trade:

USDJPY respected support area and now trending towards up. We can find 1st support at 101.78 which seems to be much stronger at this moment. If we look at 1 hour chart then we'll find bull candles are forming a uptrend movement. After getting a clear confirmation I've decided to open a new order in this pair. I'm expecting that price would cross 1st resistance i.e. 102.10. USDJPY came up from a very strong base that is from a strong support area so more likely it'll rise to the expected level.

Pivot: 101.95
    R1 102.10
    R2 102.27
    R3 102.42
    R4 102.56
    S1 101.78
    S2 101.63
    S3 101.46
    S4 101.28

Views:	594
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	53203

Name:	usdjpyh4(small).png
Views:	597
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	53204

Views:	599
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	53205

Views:	606
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	53206

Orders Modified:

• Order no. 835364974 - 1st order (USDJPY) set TP at 102.15.
    • Order no. 835365283 - 2nd order (AUDUSD) set TP at 0.9413.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 2 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

forexianz (27-06-2014), NikitaBelle (24-06-2014)

5. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3286 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    412 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    New updates:

• Order no. 835364974 - 1st Order (USDJPY) - Hit TP at 102.15 - Made 611.85 + Swap (0.74)
    Net Profit = 611.85 + 0.74 = 612.59
    • Order no. 835365283 - 2nd Order (AUDUSD) - Hit TP at 0.9413 - Made 500 + Swap (-21.25)
    Net Profit = 500 + (-21.25) = 478.75
    • Order no. 835406731 - 3rd Order (USDJPY) - Hit TP at 102.15 - Made 636.32 + Swap 0
    Net Profit = 636.32 + 0 = 636.32
    Current Equity = 11727.66

6. 2 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

forexianz (27-06-2014), NikitaBelle (25-06-2014)

7. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12982 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,098 Times in 6,906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    What a trade man,all hit TP ,just increase the Lot size with care ..you can do that .

All the best

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

bidyut (25-06-2014)

9. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3286 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    412 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     
    What a trade man,all hit TP ,just increase the Lot size with care ..you can do that .

All the best
    I'm following great people like you and very much inspired by your trades. I'm lucky to have great support from NikitaBelle and forexianz from the very beginning. Glad to have your encouraging words. I'll try my best and thanks for your valuable advice. I'm also thinking about to increase the lot size so that I could compete with our good competitors. Thanks again for your best wishes.

10. 2 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

forexianz (27-06-2014), Kalex (25-06-2014)

11. #16 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Quote Originally Posted by bidyut     
    I'm following great people like you and very much inspired by your trades. I'm lucky to have great support from NikitaBelle and forexianz from the very beginning. Glad to have your encouraging words. I'll try my best and thanks for your valuable advice. I'm also thinking about to increase the lot size so that I could compete with our good competitors. Thanks again for your best wishes.
    Ha ha me not great man as last final you saw that i failed to gain the profit ..there was two reasons ..Ist was that at the starting itself i got stopped out about 50% of my equity due to absent while keeping trade open.2nd i was little defensive that time as every positions having a difference of 200$ bonus .

Here i just feel that you are doing very well and accurately going ...Just need some pace up to compete ..you are a very disciplined person and a trader i know ..which already reflected in your threads and way of trading .

My wishes are always for you kind of traders .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

bidyut (25-06-2014)

13. #17 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,771 Times in 1,581 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    So far you have presented very good analysis of your trade with reasonable good result. You are really a good trader with full understanding what you are doing. I really love the way you trade. I think today you are going to make few more moves. Whatever happens I wish you very good luck in the contest.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

bidyut (25-06-2014)

15. #18 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3286 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    412 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     
    Ha ha me not great man as last final you saw that i failed to gain the profit ..there was two reasons ..Ist was that at the starting itself i got stopped out about 50% of my equity due to absent while keeping trade open.2nd i was little defensive that time as every positions having a difference of 200$ bonus .

Here i just feel that you are doing very well and accurately going ...Just need some pace up to compete ..you are a very disciplined person and a trader i know ..which already reflected in your threads and way of trading .

My wishes are always for you kind of traders .
    Last time I've watched closely how you trade. Yeah sometimes we need to be defensive and take action as per opponents move. I am trying to take good suggestions from my team mates. As I've made many mistakes in my previous contests so I'm trying to take every step very carefully. Competitions are not same as we normally do in our real trades. Discipline is much needed in any types of tradings and I can't ignore it totally that I've got some influenced from your trades. In highly competitive ground we've to prove ourselves as a best but it is not easy at all. This time I'm not taking much pressure and decided to trade only in a clear trend. I'm not a disciplined person but trying to be disciplined. If we look at our other participants then we'll find that they are much disciplined and good at their trades. My aim is to improve my tradings by learning from others.

As you've mentioned above you've failed to make good profit in final. But the important part is that you know the actual reason. You know what was your mistake and I believe that is more important for any trader to know. Only best trader can find out own mistakes and you're doing the same. I hope you'll give us again a great show of trading. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
    So far you have presented very good analysis of your trade with reasonable good result. You are really a good trader with full understanding what you are doing. I really love the way you trade. I think today you are going to make few more moves. Whatever happens I wish you very good luck in the contest.
    I'm thankful to you for your great appreciations. Yeah definitely today I'll try to take some important moves. I've just tried to make it very simple so that everybody could understand. We're trading as a team so I've to be very careful in every move. I'm not taking any unnecessary risks. But I may change the level or risks at anytime if I found it necessary for our team. It is really worth to participate in MT5 trading contests when we get such kind words from good traders. Thank you so much. Best wishes for your trades too.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bidyut For This Useful Post:

forexianz (27-06-2014)

17. #19 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3286 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    412 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    4th Order

Order no. 835454125
    Size: 50 Lots
    Price: 101.91
    S/L: 101.61 (30 pips)
    T/P: 102.11

I've opened one buy order in USDJPY with 50 lots. I've put TP at 102.11. Also set a stop loss of 30 pips just to safe myself from any bigger losses.

Reason for trade:

USDJPY stopped at a level which seems to be strong support level. My order is just above 1st support i.e. 101.79. If we look at 1 hour chart then we'll find small down spike but in 4 hour chart we can see a bull candle. I'm expecing that the price would reach to the 1st resistance level which could be seen at 102.14, so I've put my tp just below 1st resistance level.

Pivot: 101.98
    R1 102.14
    R2 102.33
    R3 102.49
    R4 102.66
    S1 101.79
    S2 101.63
    S3 101.44
    S4 101.26

Views:	598
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	53235

Name:	usdjpyh4(small).png
Views:	589
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	53236

Views:	583
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	53237

Views:	572
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	53238

5th Order

Order no. 835458155
    Symbol: GBPUSD
    Price: 1.6962
    S/L: 1.6932 (30 pips)
    T/P: 1.6985

Pivot: 1.6993
    R1 1.7022
    R2 1.7059
    R3 1.7088
    R4 1.7116
    S1 1.6956
    S2 1.6927
    S3 1.6890
    S4 1.6852
    Opened one order in GBPUSD with 50 lots size with 30 pips stop loss and my TP is at 1.6985.

Reason for trade:

GBPUSD falled and stopped above 1st support i.e. 1.6956. I've opened a buy order just above 1st support and put TP below daily pivot. If we look at the chart then we'll find the previous high level where I've put my TP.

Name:	gbpusdh4.png
Views:	583
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	53239

Name:	gbpusdh4(small).png
Views:	585
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	53240

Name:	gbpusdh1.png
Views:	584
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	53241

Name:	gbpusdh1(small).png
Views:	616
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	53242

6th Order

Order no. 835458270
    Symbol: AUDUSD
    Price: 0.9370
    S/L: 0.9340 (30 pips)
    T/P: 0.9380

Opened one order in AUDUSD with 30 pips stop loss and set take profit at 0.9380.

Reason for trade:

In 1 hour chart we can see how the trend is reversing towards up. In 4 hours chart we can see clear bull candle. I've opened an order at 0.9370 which is just above 1st support. 1st support could be seen at 0.9345. My target is very small for this order however my stop loss is below 1st support level. As the pair has some buying pressure I'm expecting that it'll hit my target.

Pivot: 0.9387
    R1 0.9410
    R2 0.9452
    R3 0.9475
    R4 0.9497
    S1 0.9345
    S2 0.9322
    S3 0.9280
    S4 0.9237

Name:	audusdh4.png
Views:	576
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	53243

Name:	audusdh4(small).png
Views:	588
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	53244

Name:	audusdh1.png
Views:	582
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	53245

Name:	audusdh1(small).png
Views:	582
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	53246

18. The Following User Says Thank You to bidyut For This Useful Post:

forexianz (27-06-2014)

19. #20 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Quote Originally Posted by bidyut     
    Last time I've watched closely how you trade. Yeah sometimes we need to be defensive and take action as per opponents move. I am trying to take good suggestions from my team mates. As I've made many mistakes in my previous contests so I'm trying to take every step very carefully. Competitions are not same as we normally do in our real trades. Discipline is much needed in any types of tradings and I can't ignore it totally that I've got some influenced from your trades. In highly competitive ground we've to prove ourselves as a best but it is not easy at all. This time I'm not taking much pressure and decided to trade only in a clear trend. I'm not a disciplined person but trying to be disciplined. If we look at our other participants then we'll find that they are much disciplined and good at their trades. My aim is to improve my tradings by learning from others.

As you've mentioned above you've failed to make good profit in final. But the important part is that you know the actual reason. You know what was your mistake and I believe that is more important for any trader to know. Only best trader can find out own mistakes and you're doing the same. I hope you'll give us again a great show of trading. Thanks again.

I'm thankful to you for your great appreciations. Yeah definitely today I'll try to take some important moves. I've just tried to make it very simple so that everybody could understand. We're trading as a team so I've to be very careful in every move. I'm not taking any unnecessary risks. But I may change the level or risks at anytime if I found it necessary for our team. It is really worth to participate in MT5 trading contests when we get such kind words from good traders. Thank you so much. Best wishes for your trades too.
    Thanks a lot for such valuable words again

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

bidyut (25-06-2014)

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open