Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: 66469773 - Team 2 (B) - Support and Resistance | Price Action | Fundamentals

1. #31 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3426 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    412 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,218 Times in 2,314 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
    You are really very good in analysis. Here also you have shown your class. I wish if I could do the same as you. You are really gem of traders. I really like the way you trade. One thing I can say your trading style is almost safe and makes sure you can win most trades. I would really want to say so far this is the best thread I have seen in this contest.
    I'm happy to see you again in my thread. I've just tried my best but in reality you're a wonderful trader. Yeah I took low risk in my trades just to avoid MC. I'm thankful that you've appreciated me. Wish you all the best for this contest.

I've closed all orders because market is very slow at this moment.

• Closed manually Order no. 835546027 - 9th order (GBPUSD) with 100 profit.
    • Closed manually Order no. 835546224 - 11th order (AUDUSD) with 1300 profit.
    • Closed manually Order no. 835546047 - 10th order (GBPJPY) with - 197.24.
    • Closed manually Order no. 835553312 - 12th order (NZDUSD) with -1300.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #32 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3426 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    412 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,218 Times in 2,314 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    13th Order

Order no. 835568939
    Type: sell
    Size: 500 Lots
    Symbol: EURUSD
    Price: 1.3642
    S/L: N/A
    T/P: N/A

Opened one sell order in EURUSD with 500 lots. I've opened at 1st resistance i.e. 1.3642. I'm not using any SL or TP at this moment. I'm taking high risk just to compete with top traders in this competition.

Reason for trade:

I've just made a sell order at 1st resistance which can be found at 1.3642. More likely the price would come down again and I hope I'll able to make some good profit from this order. 1st support can be found at 1.3577 followed by 1.3544.

Daily Support And Resistance Levels

Pivot: 1.3609
    R1 1.3642
    R2 1.3674
    R3 1.3707
    R4 1.3741
    S1 1.3577
    S2 1.3544
    S3 1.3512
    S4 1.3481

4 hours chart (Full Chart)

Click image for larger version

Name:	eurusdh4.png
Views:	679
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	53369

4 hours chart (Smaller view)

Name:	eurusdh4(small).png
Views:	683
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	53370

1 hour chart (Full Chart)

Name:	eurusdh1.png
Views:	679
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	53371

1 hour chart (Smaller view)

Name:	eurusdh1(small).png
Views:	693
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	53372

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #33 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I knew someone is going to chase first place. All other traders stop trading(who has 10K plus equity) and you came good to do it. I really appreciate it. I hope you will get reward for your trade. Wish you all the best bro. Keep it up.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

bidyut (28-06-2014)

5. #34 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    989 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 463 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    well done bro. just drop in to say hi

6. The Following User Says Thank You to seadoffx For This Useful Post:

bidyut (28-06-2014)

Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open