• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Which documents is the best?

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,493 Times in 8,479 Posts

I used ID card, driver's license and insurance document to verify my account.
      I know some people who used ID, driver's license and passport and they get verified too.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (06-05-2018), azmassi (06-05-2018), Naya (06-10-2018), Unregistered (2)

I am:
      ----

IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,186 Times in 734 Posts

For more information about the verification rules and the acceptable documents for both levels, kindly ask you to visit this link: https://www.instaforex.com/verification
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to IFX Gertrude for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (06-05-2018), FroadX (06-09-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-05-2018), Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,493 Times in 8,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I** Gertrude     
      For more information about the verification rules and the acceptable documents for both levels, kindly ask you to visit this link: https://www.instaforex.com/verification
      Thank you for the link Mr. Gertrude.
      Everything is clear now with the link.

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (06-05-2018), FroadX (06-09-2018), IFX Gertrude (06-06-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      341 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think now after upload our document via client cabinet then we must send our document too via email, just for verification lv 2.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ For This Useful Post:

FroadX (06-09-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by わξΨǐ ツ     
      I think now after upload our document via client cabinet then we must send our document too via email, just for verification lv 2.
      You mean you have to verify your account and then to send your addres proof to instaforex via email?

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (06-11-2018), FroadX (06-09-2018)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

FroadX is an unknown quantity at this point FroadX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTrader79     
      Thank you for the link Mr. Gertrude.
      Everything is clear now with the link.
      Instaforex is very best forex company. I never have a problem with Instaforex since many years using their live account.
      My friends are withdrawing $1,000 and up and they have no problem at all.
      Also, their customer support is very helpful when you have a problem. This is all talking from my own experience.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to FroadX for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      341 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste     
      You mean you have to verify your account and then to send your addres proof to instaforex via email?
      After we upload our document for verification level 2 in client cabinet.
      We can send upload the document via email too, to verification@mail.instaforex.com with subject Verification Level 2, and do not forget to enter your account trading detail (not included a password and pin).
      Usually we can get more fast respond (reply) from them, and if there is a something wrong, they will explain with detail.
      This way make us more easy and faster to passed verification level 2 (if we activate email notification on our phone/ windows).

14. The Following User Says Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ For This Useful Post:

cambiste (06-21-2018)

I am:
      ----

IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude's Avatar
      Thanks

No sir no need. all you have to do is verify your account on client cabinet.
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to IFX Gertrude for this useful post.

cambiste (06-21-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No sir no need. all you have to do is verify your account on client cabinet.
      Thank you, yes I verified my account by uploadung my documents from my client cabinets and it was fast and easy.

I am:
      ----

Thanks

Thank you, yes I verified my account by uploadung my documents from my client cabinets and it was fast and easy.
      Welcome , for more concern Please contact the support service by one of these two emails support@instaforex.com or clients@instaforex.com, providing your account number so they can assist you regarding your problem. Thank you and have a good day!
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5