from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...

Thread: Is there a basket EA that opens and closes cross currency pairs?

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

dawnchera will become famous soon enough dawnchera's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1421 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Is there a basket EA that opens and closes cross currency pairs?

have you ever crossed a basket ea that opens and closes cross currency pairs I have come across some in other forums with google, but cannot find one such in our forum- if anyone has crossed any such would you mention the place to get it, not even a link needed, just the section to search for.
    I am a Formula to be Followed Enjoy forex.

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:
    ----

high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2124 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Forex is more profitable online trading business. We are trade in different currency pair. All major currency is best of beginners. cross pair is most profitable and high risk for trader. If you can realize cross pair situation then you can do easily and can be more profit from cross trade in Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1421 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by high     
    Forex is more profitable online trading business. We are trade in different currency pair. All major currency is best of beginners. cross pair is most profitable and high risk for trader. If you can realize cross pair situation then you can do easily and can be more profit from cross trade in Forex.
    Have you any basket ea for this method I tried to locate but most are not useful for the reality -they do not close positions.so if you have crossed any better EA please provide some informtion.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dawnchera For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

5. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

John Gibul will become famous soon enough John Gibul's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1518 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    There are many websites that provide EA, either free or paid. We can select it and try it. However, it is best not to EA but the manual way. Because, although we use the EA, sometimes it is not profitable. EA is not a guarantee for success in forex. But only with our own abilities and skills that can make us successful in forex. Therefore, we use the better oneself. However, we need to learn and practice well in order, qualified in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Adham Sabry will become famous soon enough Adham Sabry's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1318 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    no my friend i have never faced such thing . i think that you should think about the mt5 forum because it is the best forum in the world and the best forex forum also

7. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1421 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by John Gibul     
    There are many websites that provide EA, either free or paid. We can select it and try it. However, it is best not to EA but the manual way. Because, although we use the EA, sometimes it is not profitable. EA is not a guarantee for success in forex. But only with our own abilities and skills that can make us successful in forex. Therefore, we use the better oneself. However, we need to learn and practice well in order, qualified in forex trading.
    Mate I asked for a basket EA that is useful in opening and closing trades on multipairs.I need that to trade multipair forex currencies which is not simply possible.

8. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:
    ----

evahid has a spectacular aura about evahid has a spectacular aura about evahid has a spectacular aura about evahid's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1839 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I actually do not know but the trader need to learn about it. actually i know about the basket trading but it is too much difficult for me to trade with that strategy. so i do not do trade with that. and also the basket ea, i do not know much about that

9. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 GURU
    Ex-Moderator
    I am:
    ----

Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7409 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dawnchera     
    have you ever crossed a basket ea that opens and closes cross currency pairs I have come across some in other forums with google, but cannot find one such in our forum- if anyone has crossed any such would you mention the place to get it, not even a link needed, just the section to search for.
    I'm not sure if I understand what you are looking for. If you mean an EA/script which closes all opened positions on several currency pairs you could just google "close all script MetaTrader" on Google.

Otherwise, I don't see why you would want to have an EA which opens and closes position across several pairs. You could just do it manually, much more convenient.
    MT5 Forum Daily Contest: Black Frame Talent - Win up to 5$ daily to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Weekly Contest: Guess Forex Trend - Win up to 25$ weekly to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Monthly Contest: Best Topic Starter Awards - Win up to 30$ monthly to your Real InstaForex account!

10. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1421 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Thank you friends and stock walker I have seen many basket EA's inclusive of tader101 to rsi multipair ea, but what I am inclined to get it is I use a same indicator setting across cross pairs and make out a reasonable profit when one currency goes down which happens with usd /eur pairs I wish to accomplish that thing here.

11. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

mercyforex is just really nice mercyforex is just really nice mercyforex is just really nice mercyforex is just really nice mercyforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4498 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    6 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    There is a section in this forum where indicators and EA are discussed pasted and shared but I will advise you look before you leap because most of those automated trading systems are not reliable and you can lose much money if care is not taken.I will advise you have a strategy of your own and trade it manually whenever you see the best trade opportunity

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 3