• Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw

Thread: 66475757 - Team 17 (A)- Trading on support & Resistance levels in all pairs

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

Mindgames is a splendid one to behold Mindgames is a splendid one to behold Mindgames is a splendid one to behold Mindgames is a splendid one to behold Mindgames is a splendid one to behold Mindgames is a splendid one to behold Mindgames is a splendid one to behold Mindgames's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      339 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      433 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default 66475757 - Team 17 (A)- Trading on support & Resistance levels in all pairs

Dear friends,

It will be the last week of the contest and everybody will fight as a last hope for their team. My team already down and both members have lost their accounts, so I will try my best and this time I will go for support & Resistance levels trading strategy in all pairs. If i will get good profit in one or two days then surely I will go for record breaking, so best of luck for everyone. thanks.

My account details are:-

Login 66475757
      Server InstaForex-Contest.com
      Investor bvoajf47

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mindgames for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (06-30-2014), bidyut (06-30-2014)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,703 Times in 1,562 Posts

If i will get good profit in one or two days then surely I will go for record breaking, so best of luck for everyone
      That's the spirit. I like it. Till now nobody tried it or had intention to do it. S/R is a good and simple strategy to make profit. You know some important news are going to release around the globe in your contest week. So keep eyes on it and plan your trade accordingly. I wish you all the best in the contest.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

Mindgames (06-29-2014)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

Mindgames is a splendid one to behold Mindgames is a splendid one to behold Mindgames is a splendid one to behold Mindgames is a splendid one to behold Mindgames is a splendid one to behold Mindgames is a splendid one to behold Mindgames is a splendid one to behold Mindgames's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      339 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      433 (What is this?)
      Thanks

First day was the bad day for me and some other members.

I have traded
      Ist Trade:-
      sell order in Eur/Usd with 200 lot size because I have expected no further move up side so i took this step.
      closed order with $400 profit only.

2nd Trade:-

Sell order Nzd/Usd with 100 lot size because Nzd weaker after news at morning.
      Closed on only $200 profit.

3rd Trade:-

Sell order Eur/Jpy with 100 lot size, expecting downward trend but I was wrong suddenly trend was changed.
      closed order on $4340 loss.