for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

Thread: 66454859- Team 3 (A) - Price action strategy with Technical and Fundamental analysis

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12982 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,109 Times in 6,907 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5

Default 66454859- Team 3 (A) - Price action strategy with Technical and Fundamental analysis

Login 66454859
    Server InstaForex-Contest.com
    Investor jeuobs37

Introduction : I am really grateful to participate in this Triple Tag Team Assault championship .It will be a responsible job as my team mates AkuRapopo and Heba12 selected me as Team A participant. Here I feel fate, skill and patience will matter a lot because its a knock out performance.

Plan of strategy : As we know that price action trading is one of the most powerful strategy but me also keeping eye on the Fundamental news and will use some simple technical analysis to be more accurate.

Description of strategy : My trading strategy remains the same as before which I used in other contests .Mainly the Buy/sell of trade order will be done when there is some clear buying/selling signals in the candlestick patterns as well as to the indicators .Here in the candlestick patterns I will keep eye on the pinbar formation and the reversal or the swing points .I am using the RSI and Stochastic indicator mainly to see the oversold and overbought positions and sometime I will also see divergences in such indicators .Here me using two moving average and those are 200 and 14 to see the breakout points ,support ,resistance levels .

So, In short I will use the following parameters : ( with thread links )

*Usage of RSI indicator

*Candlestick patterns in different timeframe.

* Stochastic Indicator

*200 Moving averages

Timeframe : Mainly I use M15,H1 and daily charts but sometime see the and H4 charts pattern also to trace out the trends.

Currency trading : Mainly trading with EUR/ USD,GBP/USD ,other usd and JPY related pairs

Metal trading : I though trade too much less in metals but in need may trade in silver and gold .

Trading style : Prefer Intraday, swing and scalping trading style .This week there are lots of high impact news and for that news trading will be my choice for sure .

Few Last Words from me : I am really very grateful to the MT5 Admin ,the Super Moderator Toxic and all the Moderators of this forum to arrange such a wonderful contest which not only gave all the members a chance to win good bonus prize but also helped a lot to upgrade the trading skill and style .Me also thankful to all the members of the forum for such supportive attitude .

************************************************** *****************************
    Last edited by Kalex; 29-06-2014 at 05:45 AM.

2. 4 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (30-06-2014), bidyut (30-06-2014), heba12 (29-06-2014), Lyubov (30-06-2014)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,771 Times in 1,581 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Wow, what a wonderful thread. I read it and loved it. I can see you are going to use almost all conventional trading indicators. I know these are mostly used and well proven indicators among forex traders. I love to see you trading in the contest. And I believe you have the ability to pull your team from 4th position to 1st place. Good luck bro.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

Kalex (29-06-2014)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,124 Times in 2,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     
    So, In short I will use the following parameters : ( with thread links )

*Usage of RSI indicator

*Candlestick patterns in different timeframe.

* Stochastic Indicator

*200 Moving averages
    wow, this is great, mate ...
    some analysis that gives some signal to your look good, mate ..
    well, hopefully we'll be smooth, mate.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

Kalex (29-06-2014)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
    Wow, what a wonderful thread. I read it and loved it. I can see you are going to use almost all conventional trading indicators. I know these are mostly used and well proven indicators among forex traders. I love to see you trading in the contest. And I believe you have the ability to pull your team from 4th position to 1st place. Good luck bro.
    Thanks ,actually i will try to use all the parameters which gives clear signals but my main entry will be with candlestick only .

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ding dong     
    wow, this is great, mate ...
    some analysis that gives some signal to your look good, mate ..
    well, hopefully we'll be smooth, mate.
    Thanks for the comment ,i will try my best

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2452 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,381 Times in 1,260 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Well, i feel happy to visit in my friend's home here. Kalex bro, your strategy is complex here and ofcourse a strong one. I think i need to spend more time for coming here when the contest started. However, good luck bro.
    My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
    FROM ZERO TO HERO
    :luvmt5:IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN:mt5rocks:

9. The Following User Says Thank You to topman For This Useful Post:

Kalex (29-06-2014)

10. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Quote Originally Posted by topman     
    Well, i feel happy to visit in my friend's home here. Kalex bro, your strategy is complex here and ofcourse a strong one. I think i need to spend more time for coming here when the contest started. However, good luck bro.
    Thanks bro for visiting my thread .My strategy is not complex bro as all the thing i will not use at a time .

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

topman (30-06-2014)

12. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    My closed trade orders till now

I will post details of these trade orders later today .

13. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

misssoozy has a spectacular aura about misssoozy has a spectacular aura about misssoozy has a spectacular aura about misssoozy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    111 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    The most beautiful thread I see in this competition.I appreciate your work.Also like the strategy to maintain profit and loss.Hope you may do better it in the coming session.