for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

Thread: 66475832- Team 20(A)- Analytical and forecasting skills will be applied.

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

NoorNabi is on a distinguished road NoorNabi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    493 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 66475832- Team 20(A)- Analytical and forecasting skills will be applied.

Account no: 66475832
    Server: Instaforex-contest.com
    Investor password: hiocle13

My introduction:
    It has been almost a year since i started trading in foreign exchange market. So i do not know exactly if i could survive in between these expert traders.

Team Introduction:
    *Member A Noor Nabi is trading this week.
    *Member B Jamedil ended-up with 0 profit.
    *Member C Abokarma ended-up with an approximate amount of $27000.

That does not matter whether my team members have made less profits or they didn't win. We always have to look at both the possibilities winning or loosing. So, i am happy,whatever you guys did that was absolutely great.

Strategical analysis:
    My strategy towards my trades will be simple though. I will use support,resistance, horizontal,vertical, straight lines etc. The decision will be based upon my satisfaction over analysis if this would show the right prediction for which i will be looking for.Scalping will be preferred as well only when it is needed to be done.

Forecasting:
    Forecasting will depend upon the indicators i use in the trades. i have used Fibonacci, stochastic, MACD and RSI so far. First i will look for the suitable indicator for every trade. Sometimes i do predict the trend just by looking over the candlestick graph and by applying haiken ashi on it.
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...and-Resistance
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...ic-with-Zigzag
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...orking-process
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...ashi-indicator

Time frames:
    I will use any of the time frames from M1 to H4. one particular time frame will be in accordance with the strategical determination if i will go for the long-term trade then i prefer to use h4. whereas i case i will go for short-term trades or you can say scalping then i use M1 to M30 time frames.

Trading in pairs, Metals or companies:
    Mostly i use to trade in currencies pairs(Eur/usd, eur/jpy, gbp/usd) this time i think i will have to trade in the most suitable trading component. Decisions on trade will totally depend over the strategy. If any of these metals(gold,silver) , currency pairs or companies(ibm,microsoft) will be showing the positive side then i would trade in it.The correlation must be positive.

Conclusion:
    All the decisions of my trades are directly dependent over my strategical analysis. So, i would preferably take the decision which satisfies me most.

*Thanks to the administration and management of Mt5.
    Last edited by NoorNabi; 29-06-2014 at 10:01 AM.

2. 4 users say Thank You to NoorNabi for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (30-06-2014), abokarma (29-06-2014), bidyut (30-06-2014), nkhan2810 (29-06-2014)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,771 Times in 1,581 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    It is really a good thread. I have gone through your strategy and found interesting. I hope you will do well. I traded IBM in the contest. Good to see it is on your list along with mircrosoft. I wish all the best in the contest. And your team is on the second place right now and you have very good chance to win the first place. Good wishes for you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

abokarma (29-06-2014)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

abokarma will become famous soon enough abokarma will become famous soon enough abokarma's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    53 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    nice strategy bro that's what i'm talking about this is one of the strongest strategy i wish you the best luck and the best trades ,, i know that you are going to do the best of your skills

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

NoorNabi is on a distinguished road NoorNabi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    493 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
    It is really a good thread. I have gone through your strategy and found interesting. I hope you will do well. I traded IBM in the contest. Good to see it is on your list along with mircrosoft. I wish all the best in the contest. And your team is on the second place right now and you have very good chance to win the first place. Good wishes for you.
    Thanks for appreciating.

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by abokarma     
    nice strategy bro that's what i'm talking about this is one of the strongest strategy i wish you the best luck and the best trades ,, i know that you are going to do the best of your skills
    In Sha *****

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NoorNabi For This Useful Post:

abokarma (30-06-2014)