from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: 66476743 - Team 5 (A) Candlestick, Chart Patterns, S & R

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    926 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    80 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,703 Times in 873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Pair: USDJPY
    Order Type & Price: Buy @ 101.60
    Lot Size : 40.00
    Order #: 835650859
    SL: 101.35 (25 PIP), TP: 101.70 (10 PIP)

Name: Screenshot_35.jpg Views: 392 Size: 81.2 KB

Break through 100-MA,
    I'm not RANDOM you just can't think as FAST as me

2. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    926 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    80 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Pair: GBPUSD
    Order Type & Price: Sell @ 1.7143
    Order #: 835656221
    SL: NO (0 PIP), TP: 1.7113 (30 PIP)

Pair: GBPUSD
    Order Type & Price: Sell @ 1.7143
    Order #: 835656510
    SL: NO (0 PIP), TP: 1.7113 (30 PIP)

Name: Screenshot_37.jpg Views: 322 Size: 87.1 KB

Resistance level is 1.7145, and a candle shaped hammer, i didnt add SL because pair might test resistance..

3. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    125 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Cable has tested it's psychological limit of 1.7150 (+ or around) and No sign of Bears at all!
    I wouldn't mess with Cable if I were you!
    However, you've got 3 more days to hold on to it! I hope a slight correction in Cable - (I Hope, though Not Sure). I don't wanna abuse your mind or strategy, else I'd have given few things to consider, just stick to your strategy - I wish you luck all the way! (Y)
    Left side of a chart is "]-[istory", right, it's "Mystery".

4. 2 users say Thank You to Roon for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (02-07-2014), ilyas_ili (02-07-2014)

5. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    926 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    80 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Roon     
    Cable has tested it's psychological limit of 1.7150 (+ or around) and No sign of Bears at all!
    However, you've got 3 more days to hold on to it! I hope a slight correction in Cable - (I Hope, though Not Sure). I don't wanna abuse your mind or strategy, else I'd have given few things to consider, just stick to your strategy - I wish you luck all the way! (Y)
    I read your comment in Rin0's thread, you are really good i admit that buddy can you enlighten more about this?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ilyas_ili For This Useful Post:

مناڈکیت (02-07-2014)

7. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    125 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I hope you're gonna get the benefit of correction but I don't expect it to take a slump very low, however, after NFP you could've used martingale with Cable, I guess that was the right time!

ah! You're not around I guess, today it was Non Farm Payroll - All USD pairs got themselves outta their depressive zones for a while, however, this isn't gonna last for long though!
    Where are you fella - I wanted to see you around - see your trades - see your stunts - strategy and all of it - I was excited for the Team-A, since it was the elite group lol. But now I've realised that, Group-C had lot more rush-hustle-excitement and life!
    Sigh!

8. 2 users say Thank You to Roon for this useful post.

9. #16 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    262 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,652 Times in 564 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I hope you are watching your trades, cause USD-Yen trade has just hit TP and GU is around neutral. There is a speech due by Yellen tonight and in morning AUD has some strong data release, I hope you can benefit with both. Still 205 days are left trade with care bro

10. 2 users say Thank You to مناڈکیت for this useful post.

ilyas_ili (02-07-2014), Roon (02-07-2014)

11. #17 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    125 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Indeed the data flow during this week was fabulous, I was hoping and expecting you to be around 30K+ today and toms and day after, you could've turn into a giant - But I guess you've lost interest in the contest :-/ haven't you?
    I wish to trade in the contest lol but it's just one time - Sigh!
    Nevermind - I made remarkable profits in my real account *Winks*.

12. 2 users say Thank You to Roon for this useful post.

13. #18 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    926 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    80 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Indeed the data flow during this week was fabulous, I was hoping and expecting you to be around 30K+ today and toms and day after, you could've turn into a giant - But I guess you've lost interest in the contest :-/ haven't you?
    I wish to trade in the contest lol but it's just one time - Sigh!
    Nevermind - I made remarkable profits in my real account *Winks*.
    I am really sorry for that guys, my net was down and my other all stuff, actually we are shifting the home and all things are mess here thats the reason only, and i am not trading with me real account these days at all because of hard time.. but will try to do something before friday. and also try to catch NFP too which will be here at tomorrow.

indeed you are totally right about the Group A, i am also surprise because all are gone almost and remaining are still struggling "man what a shame"

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by مناڈکیت     
    I hope you are watching your trades, cause USD-Yen trade has just hit TP and GU is around neutral. There is a speech due by Yellen tonight and in morning AUD has some strong data release, I hope you can benefit with both. Still 205 days are left trade with care bro
    I am sorry dear, missed the today's but will never gonna miss tomorrow's i hope tomorrow will bring some real pips for Team 5.. "what a drag" this forex is

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ilyas_ili For This Useful Post:

Roon (02-07-2014)

15. #19 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    125 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Ah.. No worries mate!
    Since you're engaged in a serious work of switching your home/apartment/residence, it's kinda hectic, I can understand that, I really do!
    Don't take extra stress, stress is gonna lead you nowhere, as I had a client to care about during first week of trading - and I was really "STRUGGLING" to "Trade & Work" at the same time. Don't worry - Contest is almost finished - Winners are pretty much obvious - Target was low, Traders-A had a good chance to change the results, however, it's okay!
    No stress and no complaints, whatsoever, Hope you'll move swiftly and safely!
    Have a Blessing Month!

16. 2 users say Thank You to Roon for this useful post.

17. #20 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    926 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    80 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Ah.. No worries mate!
    Since you're engaged in a serious work of switching your home/apartment/residence, it's kinda hectic, I can understand that, I really do!
    Don't take extra stress, stress is gonna lead you nowhere, as I had a client to care about during first week of trading - and I was really "STRUGGLING" to "Trade & Work" at the same time. Don't worry - Contest is almost finished - Winners are pretty much obvious - Target was low, Traders-A had a good chance to change the results, however, it's okay!
    No stress and no complaints, whatsoever, Hope you'll move swiftly and safely!
    Have a Blessing Month!
    Thanks mate, and dont forget its not only mine thread its yours too so keep helping till we won would highly appreciate your suggestion regarding GU pair, should i Close my trades in loss or wait a bit more?

18. 2 users say Thank You to ilyas_ili for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (02-07-2014), Roon (02-07-2014)

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3