to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

Thread: 66476995-Team 14-price action,S&R,pinbar/doji trading

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5516 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 Times in 585 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 66476995-Team 14-price action,S&R,pinbar/doji trading

Login 66476995
    Investor ihxsku57

this is my team position
    Team 14:
    A) sasuke
    B) acushnir = 2581.80
    C) ruli = 0

well i think its will be hard to be the winner in this contest.

my strategy:
    i will use price action, pinbar or doji candle pattern also support and resistant to make analysis and make decision
    i will use all pairs and use short or mid term trading, its depend on the market situation
    "RoAd tO CoNSisTeNt pRofiT"

2. 3 users say Thank You to sasuke for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (30-06-2014), bidyut (30-06-2014), ding dong (29-06-2014)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,771 Times in 1,581 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    You are one of the oldest member of this forum with good and great experience I know. I hope you will come good in the contest. Though you have only one week to fight but I believe you can do it for yourself as well as for your team. I would really love to see how do your trade in the contest. I wish you all the best in the contest bro.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,124 Times in 2,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    hhehe,,, you are old traders, mate ...
    the next market who understand what will happen ...
    you can grow much of our thinking, mate ..
    I hope it will go smoothly for our fellow lags ... hhehe ..

5. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    117 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good luck mate!!!
    do it better than me :-)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5516 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
    You are one of the oldest member of this forum with good and great experience I know. I hope you will come good in the contest. Though you have only one week to fight but I believe you can do it for yourself as well as for your team. I would really love to see how do your trade in the contest. I wish you all the best in the contest bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by ding dong     
    hhehe,,, you are old traders, mate ...
    the next market who understand what will happen ...
    you can grow much of our thinking, mate ..
    I hope it will go smoothly for our fellow lags ... hhehe ..
    old member is doesnt mean that i am a good traders bro but i will try with my best

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

order no.1 sell GBPUSD (835649573)
    my reason sell gbpusd is because when i see in monthly chart there is a resistant area which i think its can be strong resistant for this pair
    [IMG][/IMG]

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

order no.2 sell GBPUSD again (835650450)
    my reason is same with order no.1

7. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    5516 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sasuke     
    old member is doesnt mean that i am a good traders bro but i will try with my best

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

order no.1 sell GBPUSD (835649573)
    my reason sell gbpusd is because when i see in monthly chart there is a resistant area which i think its can be strong resistant for this pair
    [IMG][/IMG]

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

order no.2 sell GBPUSD again (835650450)
    my reason is same with order no.1
    close all orders with small profit i choose to close my trading because there will be NFP news. its better wait this news for trading today to catch big profit or get margin call

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

order no.3 sell GBPUSD (835726039)
    my reason sell GBPUSD is because news NFP is showing good result for USD so i think USD will more stronger and make pair GBPUSD go for bearish

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open