from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: 66477019/ziyhjj20 -Team 4 (A) - Trade Using SnR, Candle and News

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

antasena will become famous soon enough antasena's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 66477019/ziyhjj20 -Team 4 (A) - Trade Using SnR, Candle and News

Haii all,
    because this is only one week contest, i will use what i have to try winning this contest.
    i use all my strategy based SnR candlestick and news for my trading.
    And for my team 4 mates, i dont promised to winning this contest, but i will do my the best and hold my greed to get the special prize. thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 5 users say Thank You to antasena for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (30-06-2014), bidyut (30-06-2014), nkhan2810 (29-06-2014), seadoffx (29-06-2014), systematicfx (29-06-2014)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3290 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,959 Times in 734 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by antasena     
    Haii all,
    because this is only one week contest, i will use what i have to try winning this contest.
    And for my team 4 mates, i dont promised to winning this contest, but i will do my the best and hold my greed to get the special prize. thanks
    My dear, I wish you the Best... we have the edge now and the tension isn't on us.. just trade calmly and with low risk...it isn't a must win thing...it's fun anyway
    IF YOU WANT TO LAST LONG IN THE MARKET THEN APPLY THIS SIMPLE METHOD

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?86700-The-Splitting-lot-size-Method-of-Trading

4. The Following User Says Thank You to systematicfx For This Useful Post:

nkhan2810 (29-06-2014)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,771 Times in 1,581 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Plan you trade and trade your plan that's it. I know your team mates has done wonderful things so far and as a team your team is on first place to win the special team prize. I said it before that only some extraordinary trading can deprive your team from winning the prize. I really wish good luck for your team and of course you. And good to see you also love SnR.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. 2 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

seadoffx (29-06-2014), systematicfx (29-06-2014)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    989 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,035 Times in 463 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    good to see your thread. as you can see we have the edge of winning the special price so just make sure to trade without tension and low risk as systemmatic said.
    you dont ncessarily need to have the highest equity in Team A but just maintain a positive equity as we already have the higher chance to two prices in the contest

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by antasena     
    Haii all,
    and one more thing brother, it would be nice if you use stoploss in your orders as this week is filled with many high impact news so as to avoid any surprise from the market

8. The Following User Says Thank You to seadoffx For This Useful Post:

systematicfx (29-06-2014)

9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Bro, you have not published you account no and investor password. I hope you have opened trading account and yet to trade. If you have opened an account then give us the information. It is a rule too. If you haven't then do it immediately. Looking forward to your next post.

10. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    125 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Well I've a humble and a cordial piece of advice for you fella!
    Your team is on the top - you just need to do safe and profitable trading, even though you'd be making small profits but you've to survive and inject few profits towards the team capital and Bingo, you're right there!
    I don't know your trading style - neither I'm familiar with your abilities so I wish you and your team best of luck!
    After my team, I had good wishes for the team of SystemeticFX and SeadofFX, because I've found these guys decently mature traders, unlike many prevailing here!
    Survival is the key - as I always say!
    Left side of a chart is "]-[istory", right, it's "Mystery".

11. 2 users say Thank You to Roon for this useful post.

seadoffx (30-06-2014), systematicfx (30-06-2014)

12. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    989 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,035 Times in 463 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    antasena,
    hey bro pls come and post your accouunt details here first before you start trading. its to ensure accountability and transparency.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to seadoffx For This Useful Post:

systematicfx (30-06-2014)

14. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3290 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,959 Times in 734 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Antasena, all you need to Post is Your account Number and INVESTOR'S PASSWORD and NOT the TRADER'S PASSWORD PLEASE
    IF YOU WANT TO LAST LONG IN THE MARKET THEN APPLY THIS SIMPLE METHOD

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?86700-The-Splitting-lot-size-Method-of-Trading

15. 2 users say Thank You to systematicfx for this useful post.

Roon (30-06-2014), seadoffx (30-06-2014)

16. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    125 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I don't know if he's around or not! Has anyone of you seen him before taking part in any contest and meeting the contest's conditions?
    Well, what bothers me, people would run, show up and will be eager to take part in the contest and then they'll abandon it, go vanished or won't do trading altogether, that's kinda annoying. If they don't wanna take part, at least they could inform their team members - it doesn't take much but few seconds to inform!

Sigh!
    Left side of a chart is "]-[istory", right, it's "Mystery".

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Roon For This Useful Post:

systematicfx (30-06-2014)

18. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I am very sorry to find astasena got stopped out. Now his equity is 600$. GBPUSD did this disaster to him. I know your team was in great position to win the special prize. Still your team have good chance to get it. But I think you are not going to get it unless you make this 600$ to 10000$. I think you should give a try at least to complete 10 trade so that whatever equity left would be added to the total.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open