from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: 66477576- Team 2 (A)- Trading with Stochastic and ZigZag

1. #31 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    125 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Well hun', I'm not of the point that "You shouldn't update your thread about your rest of the trades, it's rather better to post your all trading orders, even if you got stopped out, I appreciate your effort, but I was stating the other way, since anyone can monitor your trades in the account - especially when you got stopped out. However, I appreciate your devotion to update about each and every bit of your trades! (Y)
    Left side of a chart is "]-[istory", right, it's "Mystery".

2. #32 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,892 Times in 2,042 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Niki, my friend. Its great to see you as part of another contest. Even, sorry to reach your thread late.
    This is interesting to see that you had tried Stochastic with zigzag move into the contest. Even, you had played really well into the contest before blown away your account.
    Anyways, best of luck to you and your team mates for the result. Hope, you will perform better in future contest.
    Keep learning to reach the success

Million Dollar Journal

Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4