to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: 66478034 - Team 10(A) Fundamental (Liquidity Theory)

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1086 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 449 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 66478034 - Team 10(A) Fundamental (Liquidity Theory)

Team 10 (A) - 66478034 - Fundamental (Liquidity Theory)

Login : 66478034
    Investor : ybrgnz78
    Server : InstaForex-Contest.com

Introduction :
    Hello guys.Thank you for visiting my thread for Triple Tag Team Assault Contest.Currently i at Team 10 with #deathstar and #lukmon.Hope we can be friendly and share our knowledge and experience at this contest.I will try my best to give proper explanation for every trade i make on this contest.

My Strategy :
    The strategy that i will use for this contest is basic formula from Liquidity Theory.The formula that i will use is "Price will move from low liquidity to high liquidity".Surely i will also using other method for predict the next movement of the price.The method is :
    • I will see the news economic report especially for high impact news.
    • I will reading some consensus about the currency i will trading especially for US Dollar.
    • I also will doing observation at the price for find out the current condition of supply and demand.
    • I also will carefully doing observation for the movement of big money and market marker because i will take the advantage from this 2 participation to earning some profit.

The currency pair i will trading :
    I will trading at the currency pair who against US Dollar.Some of the pair is :
    • GBP/USD
    • EUR/USD
    • AUD/USD
    • USD/CHF
    • USD/JPY
    • USD/CAD
    • NZD/USD

I will update when i start trading.
    Stay tune ~

2. 3 users say Thank You to Rin0 for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (30-06-2014), bidyut (30-06-2014), ding dong (29-06-2014)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,124 Times in 2,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rin0     
    Fundamental (Liquidity Theory)
    I still remember this a strategy,
    I learn from you about this for a little understanding.
    yup, you are a very good use of the opportunities fundamentals,
    well, hopefully later on smoothly, mate.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

Rin0 (30-06-2014)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,771 Times in 1,581 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I don't know but it seem you have studied business or related subject so well that you understand the theory of liquidity very well. I appreciate your strategy bro. It seems you are going to focus on important news release this week. And this week is full of events. Good luck bro in the contest.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

Rin0 (30-06-2014)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    125 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Well Rin0, target isn't huge, although rest of the members of your team didn't do well, the onus is upon you and your team members would be wishingly looking towards you!
    You've got a shot - If you can hunt the "golden goose" for your team, as I've heard you're a good and sound trader, I hope for your team that you're gonna attract the price towards your team.

Cheers.
    Left side of a chart is "]-[istory", right, it's "Mystery".

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Roon For This Useful Post:

Rin0 (30-06-2014)

9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1086 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
    I don't know but it seem you have studied business or related subject so well that you understand the theory of liquidity very well. I appreciate your strategy bro. It seems you are going to focus on important news release this week. And this week is full of events. Good luck bro in the contest.
    Studied business ?
    No no...
    I only study until high school and just a lazy person in last 3 years.
    I know about liquidity by small advice and some hint from someone who i don know who he is and more from observation.

Quote Originally Posted by Roon     
    Well Rin0, target isn't huge, although rest of the members of your team didn't do well, the onus is upon you and your team members would be wishingly looking towards you!
    You've got a shot - If you can hunt the "golden goose" for your team, as I've heard you're a good and sound trader, I hope for your team that you're gonna attract the price towards your team.

Cheers.
    You only hear a "Consensus"(Gossip).
    Maybe true maybe not.

10. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    125 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Don't worry I don't merely rely on consensuses/gossips and conards, I've got this event to figure out if it was "May be" or "May be Not" :-D
    Things will be pretty much out loud and on everyone's faces, so yeah no need to wonder, just 4 days to go, and there will be a clear sky with a winner. Who it's will be, may be you or may you be not!

Good Luck though!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Roon For This Useful Post:

Rin0 (30-06-2014)

12. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1086 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    For today i will focus on GU.

Market Order :

Name: ASDASD.JPG Views: 368 Size: 65.8 KB

Lets see what can i trade for today.

Update :
    Nothing to trade for now...
    Nvm , nvm ... ~

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rin0 For This Useful Post:

ding dong (30-06-2014)

14. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,124 Times in 2,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rin0     
    For today i will focus on GU.

Market Order :

Attachment 53457

Lets see what can i trade for today.

Update :
    Nothing to trade for now...
    Nvm , nvm ... ~
    well, really nice area of ​​liquidity, mate ...
    TBST with such systems, using zone area A. ...
    R3 bias on the price of 1.7086. R3 can be reached 1.7096 ...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

Rin0 (30-06-2014)

16. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1086 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    1st Order :

Pair : GBP/USD
    Order No : 835621604
    Lot Size : 290
    Position : Sell

GU already reach 1.7080.I will sell for take a few pip from this situation.I sell it at price 1.7099 and set my tp at 1.7080.

Name: dfsdfee33.JPG Views: 308 Size: 66.4 KB

17. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    125 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I'm expecting the price to see a new high of 1.7150 sooner than anticipated, be prepared for it. I'm just stating my opinion or my speculation, not necessarily you should follow it but while practicing your theory, you may take into consideration 1.7150 or may be 150+. However, the selling zone of yours is pretty safe, in a long run though!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Roon For This Useful Post:

Rin0 (30-06-2014)

Page 1 of 2 1 2