to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: 66478034 - Team 10(A) Fundamental (Liquidity Theory)

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,124 Times in 2,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Roon     
    I'm expecting the price to see a new high of 1.7150 sooner than anticipated, be prepared for it. I'm just stating my opinion or my speculation, not necessarily you should follow it but while practicing your theory, you may take into consideration 1.7150 or may be 150+. However, the selling zone of yours is pretty safe, in a long run though!
    can occur until the price will be 1.7143 +, but in my opinion it's not in the near term, mate ....
    The next news Gbp Manufacturing PMI, census released this negative news. but the uncertainty with Usd, it can indeed happen.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

Rin0 (30-06-2014)

3. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1086 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 449 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I'm expecting the price to see a new high of 1.7150 sooner than anticipated, be prepared for it. I'm just stating my opinion or my speculation, not necessarily you should follow it but while practicing your theory, you may take into consideration 1.7150 or may be 150+. However, the selling zone of yours is pretty safe, in a long run though!
    Quote Originally Posted by ding dong     
    can occur until the price will be 1.7143 +, but in my opinion it's not in the near term, mate ....
    The next news Gbp Manufacturing PMI, census released this negative news. but the uncertainty with Usd, it can indeed happen.
    There are no order at price 1.7150 for now.
    The highest order is at price 1.7120.
    But i don know maybe tomorrow will have new order at more high price than 1.7120.We also still have order at price 1.7032.Thank you for your opinion.

GBP : Manufacturing PMI
    The difference is only 3%.I guess no big movement.Anyways lets just wait tomorrow market condition.

4. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    125 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rin0     
    There are no order at price 1.7150 for now.
    The highest order is at price 1.7120.
    But i don know maybe tomorrow will have new order at more high price than 1.7120.We also still have order at price 1.7032.Thank you for your opinion.

GBP : Manufacturing PMI
    The difference is only 3%.I guess no big movement.Anyways lets just wait tomorrow market condition.
    I told you and I warned you!
    Price will hit 1.7150 (around) sooner than later!

Don't merely follow the "Order Book". There's somethin' called predicting the future sentiment, not only taking note of "Order Book". Order Book doesn't reveal all! Do you even take into consideration the "Options"? Options do play a critical role when it comes to liquidation and volatility!

Nevermind!

Hope your real account won't face such disaster - Wish you luck in your trading!
    Left side of a chart is "]-[istory", right, it's "Mystery".

5. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,124 Times in 2,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I told you and I warned you!
    Price will hit 1.7150 (around) sooner than later!

Don't merely follow the "Order Book". There's somethin' called predicting the future sentiment, not only taking note of "Order Book". Order Book doesn't reveal all! Do you even take into consideration the "Options"? Options do play a critical role when it comes to liquidation and volatility!

Nevermind!

Hope your real account won't face such disaster - Wish you luck in your trading!
    hhehe .. no problem I think about it, mate.
    prices can still go back to the 1.7070 area is still very large, today I only got 6 pips with short positions, pending orders at the price of 1.7155 - 1.7160 untouched, Gold still remain at the highest price, wait for a break below 1323 prices to see strength in usd.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

Roon (01-07-2014)

Page 2 of 2 1 2