• Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw

Thread: 66475784 - Team 7 (A) - Combination of Various Systems

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Lyubov will become famous soon enough Lyubov will become famous soon enough Lyubov's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      558 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default 66475784 - Team 7 (A) - Combination of Various Systems

Hi Everyone glad to participate in Triple Tag Team Assault Contest

Here my data for login:
      Login 66475784
      Password ----------
      Server InstaForex-Contest.com
      Investor exrbuv49

|| PROLOGUE ||
      a prestigious of mine to trade in zone A where there are so many an expert trader who certainly have been very experienced, I'm sure in Zone A has very high blood pressure because every trader here will prove who is the best and also due to the very bigger prizes than ever before zone,

I am also grateful to my teammates "Black Mamba" and "Topman" which has struggled in the previous session, though gain less maximum results, Hopefully i can get great profit to make our team be number one

|| My strategy : ||
      For this contest i will combine some strategy to get good result , so every day i will change my strategy and every day has different strategy ,

Here more details:
      - Monday : Blind Strategy
      - Tuesday : Behavior Market + Technical Analysis
      - Wednesday : Technical analysis
      - Thursday : Fundamental analysis + Technical Analysis
      - Friday : Technical analysis

That is my strategy but almost i am use technical analysis where there are some indicator that used for that :
      a. William Percent Range
      b. Support and Resistance
      c. Trend Line

|| Money Management System ||
      Same as previous contest that its important to reach the victory , For that i will use :

1. Martingale : using when market take correction but i have sure that trend will move as my position
      2. Locking and Hedging : using when i have doubt and worry the market trend will reverse from my position
      3. Compounding : using when the market move as my prediction then i will add some position again but as proportion

|| Closing ||
      In the last word from this post i just would say thanks for Admin and Moderator for always make a contest being so interesting from time to time which always there creative, good innovation and move forward. And don't forget i would to say to thank for every member who take this contest as participant .

That all from me as newbie trader and thank you so much

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Lyubov for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (06-30-2014), bidyut (06-30-2014), topman (06-30-2014)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,694 Times in 1,559 Posts

Well, well. Very good thread to start with. It is very good see that you have set your plan and strategy for the contest. Money management is also there. I probably found only 2/3 contestant are careful about money management. I hope and think that this money management is really going to work for you. All the best bro in the contest.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,358 Times in 1,249 Posts

Great mate, i am always with you if you need some help. However i believe you are already have great plan and great trading strategy here. I really hope our team will be on the TOP Board for the end of contest.
      My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
      FROM ZERO TO HERO
      IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Psychedelic

Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      125 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Woah!
      It's quite hell of a plan!
      I'd be excitingly looking for your performance and actual implementations and implications of your theories. I'd love to see when you'll be practicing and implementing Martingale and when you'll be finding the market suitable for "Martingale". I've got so many players to watch - Would be waiting for my team mate to enter as well!

Good luck boy!
      Left side of a chart is "]-[istory", right, it's "Mystery".

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Lyubov will become famous soon enough Lyubov will become famous soon enough Lyubov's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      558 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Please close my thread , My account was blown , i am loss concentrate and less serious for this time cause there are some factors that make me not focus for trade .

See you all in next contest

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Psychedelic

Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      125 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Would love to see you too competing fully in any upcoming contest - I too am hoping to compete in the next competition - I too was very busy during the contest and moreover I was managing my real account side by side lol.
      Never Mind mate - sometimes you're in your full swing, sometimes you're not! I missed so many wonderful traders to watch, you were one of em' !
      Left side of a chart is "]-[istory", right, it's "Mystery".