from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: 66479093- Team 8(A)- Scalping with Major Pairs at PA

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4575 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,298 Times in 2,751 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Roon that is exactly it, lockin in them profits and then they can go where ever they want .. this week i locked in 150 pip trade!

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
    <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki For This Useful Post:

Roon (04-07-2014)

3. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,892 Times in 2,042 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki     
    ah yes. that will give you money quickly, martingale that is.. although it is good that you made money i would advice against martingale unless you use a much higher multiplier.

i did run some test (i program stuff) with size increments of 2x, 3x,4x where i investest 1 to start with and a total capital of 5000 dollars. i lost very quickly as the martingale scale was not high enough. so my point is, martingale is good but it needs a higher multiplier.. something like 1 3 9 24, very explosive in other words, or so i'd say.

again, very nice that you made money. hope to see some charts from you?? keep it going
    Yeah bro, you are right. Martingle will leads to loss money quickly. If you are not use proper lot size with right PA. Its sad to hear that you had loss 5k$ by this strategy, is it real amount but i suggest everyone to first try out any strategy in demo account for few months. Then, jump to real trading. As far as My charts is concerned, I had not much follow any indicator simply trying hands with naked trading strategy and news trading.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roon     
    The interesting SL limit. I really liked it, instead of putting SL above your Sell, you put it down just between your Take Profit limit and Selling Price. Cable is trapped in a range, bears are trying to demotivate bulls to loose hold onto it, however, bullish sentiment isn't over yet. What do you think best plan would be for cable as a trader, Bigearners?
    Thanks for your kind words. Lets wait for some bearish move. I think, my trades open at wrong timing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki     
    Roon that is exactly it, lockin in them profits and then they can go where ever they want .. this week i locked in 150 pip trade!
    Good to hear that you had locked 150 pips of profit. Anyways, which strategy used by you.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Trade Updates:-
    GU Trades
    Open two trades completed successfully with huge lot size as sign of bullish trend.
    BUY @1.7149(400 lots) SL:1.7122 hit TP:1.7151 got +2pips of profit.
    BUY @1.7146(100 lots) SL:N/A hit TP:1.7151 got +5 pips of profit.

Currently running trades:-
    All are selling order in GBPUSD as seems to be bearish continues as per news:-
    SELL @1.7146(500 lots) SL:1.7158 TP:1.7147 running in floating loss -3k$.
    SELL @1.7150(50 lots) SL:1.7162 TP:1.7147 running in floating loss -200$.
    SELL @1.7150(20 lots) SL:1.7162 TP:1.7147 running in floating loss.
    Just hoping for all trades close in profit.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bigearners     
    Currently running trades:-
    All are selling order in GBPUSD as seems to be bearish continues as per news:-
    SELL @1.7146(500 lots) SL:1.7158 TP:1.7147 running in floating loss -3k$.
    SELL @1.7150(50 lots) SL:1.7162 TP:1.7147 running in floating loss -200$.
    SELL @1.7150(20 lots) SL:1.7162 TP:1.7147 running in floating loss.
    Just hoping for all trades close in profit.
    All trades close by hitting the Target. Even, my 500 lots trade closed in loss in -1 pips of loss but still my final equity is 23,007.17$.
    The contest is over for me. I am no more going to further trading after hectic trading week with lots of ups and down.
    Even, Thanks to all my teammates for supporting and encouraging.
    Best of luck to all other contestants.
    Keep learning to reach the success

Million Dollar Journal

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bigearners For This Useful Post:

Roon (04-07-2014)

5. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    641 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,812 Times in 1,169 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    congrates mate.

you have done a good job.

But there is no specific trading strategy that is used by you.

I think the rule was , one trader should mention the strategy, that help the other traders. so i think you will give us or share with us your secret strategy.
    Welcome To My Blog
    Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nasimuddin For This Useful Post:

bigearners (04-07-2014)

7. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

tank will become famous soon enough tank will become famous soon enough tank's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    508 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    All trades close by hitting the Target. Even, my 500 lots trade closed in loss in -1 pips of loss but still my final equity is 23,007.17$.
    The contest is over for me. I am no more going to further trading after hectic trading week with lots of ups and down.
    Even, Thanks to all my teammates for supporting and encouraging.
    Best of luck to all other contestants.
    you have really done a great trade mate I'm really impressive with your trade..
    well here I am still preparing to complete 10 trade...
    Its been an honor for me can compete with such a great trader like you...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tank For This Useful Post:

bigearners (04-07-2014)

9. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nasimuddin     
    congrates mate.

you have done a good job.

But there is no specific trading strategy that is used by you.

I think the rule was , one trader should mention the strategy, that help the other traders. so i think you will give us or share with us your secret strategy.
    Thanks for your wishes bro.
    As far as my strategy is concerned, I had not used any specific strategy because myself used various strategies into the contest like Scalping for quick profit in less volatile market.
    Hedging to lock profit but its very difficult to come for a novice trader.
    Martingle strategy with high on risk in trades with high lots.
    Naked trading strategy, when myself sure about the move. Even, I had try to open trades at right Price Action with news trading and keep patiently stay with order if you are pretty sure about the move.
    I will give details about the useful indicator to catch the right PA after the contest. Until then, good luck for your trading.

Million Dollar Journal

10. #16 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    125 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Thanks for your wishes bro.
    As far as my strategy is concerned, I had not used any specific strategy because myself used various strategies into the contest like Scalping for quick profit in less volatile market.
    Hedging to lock profit but its very difficult to come for a novice trader.
    Martingle strategy with high on risk in trades with high lots.
    Naked trading strategy, when myself sure about the move. Even, I had try to open trades at right Price Action with news trading and keep patiently stay with order if you are pretty sure about the move.
    I will give details about the useful indicator to catch the right PA after the contest. Until then, good luck for your trading.
    Yeah job done! Completed your 10 trades and you're at reasonable profits, what will be your team situation after that, that's apart but I can't agree less that trading for whole week and sustaining pressure to increase equity in comparison to your fellow competitors is truly hectic. I can truly understand that!
    Now leave everything behind, take a long breathe and relax. It's weekend and you can relax your nerves.
    Left side of a chart is "]-[istory", right, it's "Mystery".

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Roon For This Useful Post:

bigearners (04-07-2014)

12. #17 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:
    ----

nilmondal676 is on a distinguished road nilmondal676's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    481 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Yes, your plan is very good. you can try it, i think one or two pair trade is good. GU, Gold is very good to be success. Sl is very important in this market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nilmondal676 For This Useful Post:

bigearners (04-07-2014)

14. #18 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tank     
    you have really done a great trade mate I'm really impressive with your trade..
    well here I am still preparing to complete 10 trade...
    Its been an honor for me can compete with such a great trader like you...
    Thanks for kind words bro, complete your trade soon as few hours left to end of the contest.
    Anyways, I am not so great like you will giving me honor myself just a learner trader and play the contest with fun but open position when needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roon     
    Yeah job done! Completed your 10 trades and you're at reasonable profits, what will be your team situation after that, that's apart but I can't agree less that trading for whole week and sustaining pressure to increase equity in comparison to your fellow competitors is truly hectic. I can truly understand that!
    Now leave everything behind, take a long breathe and relax. It's weekend and you can relax your nerves.
    Yeah bro, Its deep relax and go for long sleep as just wait for prize distribution only. I knew friend that how much pressure on me as started contest a late. Even, my team mates also worry that not in touch due to busy schedule of offline stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by nilmondal676     
    Yes, your plan is very good. you can try it, i think one or two pair trade is good. GU, Gold is very good to be success. Sl is very important in this market.
    Even, I had trade with lots of pair from EU, USDJPY, NU, AU, USDCHF, USDJPY, GU and many more like first time #ibm but last few days concentrate only GU and USDJPY especially as well as yesterday NFP news EU also gives reasonable profit as expected.
    In this contest, I had came to know SI is very important thing into Forex trading. It is only tool to kept safe you from blown away.

Million Dollar Journal

15. #19 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,771 Times in 1,581 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I really like to congratulate my team mate for his wonderful job. It is really exciting that he came really good from 9K equity to make it 23K. I really appreciate it. First two days were belonged to Nikita, Next two days were for tromso and tank. In the final day you really come good and I can see still 6K more profit than others. Its just awesome. I hope you can finish the day on top too. Good luck bro.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

bigearners (04-07-2014)

17. #20 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
    I really like to congratulate my team mate for his wonderful job. It is really exciting that he came really good from 9K equity to make it 23K. I really appreciate it. First two days were belonged to Nikita, Next two days were for tromso and tank. In the final day you really come good and I can see still 6K more profit than others. Its just awesome. I hope you can finish the day on top too. Good luck bro.
    Thanks for your wishes bro. I will congratulate to you too for Top scoring team and perform well in Zone B contest to win prize. Even, I am not so active at those days due to busy in offline stuff.
    Anyways, this all happen due to you guys great support and I am happy to see my old pal Niki and other fellow members into the contest. She is great but due to high lots trades leads to blown away her account.
    Even, tromso and tank also playing really well and they still had chance to go for Zone A winning prize.
    I want to give to best wishes to each and every contest.
    And thanks to forum mods and Admins for creating such exciting contest.

Million Dollar Journal

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3