Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Results 1 to 7 of 7

    Thread: Bonus Issues (Uncensored Version)

    1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Psychedelic
       
      Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon's Avatar
      Posts
      577
      Accumulated bonus
      125 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      154
      Thanked 171 Times in 106 Posts

      Default Bonus Issues (Uncensored Version)

      Quote Originally Posted by Smartest Fool     
      I have been in this forum for a year now and forum member Humza used big or very big lots in his account and made unlimited withdrawals also. I do not think there is any problem if we use bigger lot sizes. ( but i don't have any experience of making a withdraw so i can't say i have done it too.)
      That’s great! I’ve got it – Trading with bigger lots isn't an issue!

      Quote Originally Posted by AkuRapopo     
      hello brother,
      let make this easy, if you push like that, there will be no way,
      i have face the same problem too, but i ask to antifraud department, "can i still join the bonus campaign again, and make the new account?"
      and the answer is yes, i can do that

      so i make the new account, attach again, start over again, and until now, i make the big orders and withdrawal, and i receive it with no problem

      so maybe you can start from the beginning again
      that's the best way that i can give to you
      Dear fella, I’m sorry for you but my account isn't closed – I was just thinking out loud.!
      Would you mind telling us – what caused your account to be ceased and come again with a new one, I’d really want to know the reason. (if it’s not too personal)

      Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long     
      Hi mate.

      I'm afraid I have to heavily disagree with you.

      I know I'm not representative and you talked with him, but I have to respond because of the sentence that I bold since its about bonus program that is used not by you but by 70.000 members in here.

      * Please, the bonus campaign is widely used by a lot of members, so no matter what we believe if its something about public we need to be careful because its not like only we do business with them but more than 70.000 members in here, and I believe if we make a poll whether

      1. Insta should stop the bonus
      2. Insta should continue the bonus even though the condition for bonus users is like the present.

      The majority will still choose the second one, if Insta stops it, thousand members hearts will be broken, and you can try to make the poll, if majority choose the first one, I'll apologize heavily to you.

      ** And if you really believe it like that and can't accept their agreement or policy, nobody force you to join the campaign, every place has its own rule, all of the rules are stated clearly, they don't need to explain the reason if they don't want to.

      Its like I come to one country then dictate them what they should do and shouldn't do,... let's see.... I believe that in soccer kicking and heavy tackles are normal, so the rule must be revised so the referee stop giving red and yellow card otherwise just stop the damn soccer, I don't give a care with million soccer fans.

      And if we want to talk about believe, saying that bonus users who can post anything and any much can do whatever they like is one of the stupidest thing I've ever heard... ...all members... no all peoples... would have been rich by now if they can do anything with bonus as there are 1000 strategies to get huge money for sure if the balance is not from our own money but coming from unlimited bonus posting... , all peoples will quit their job and start posting in here because all methods are allowed... ( of course that will never happen ).

      But its just my belief that means nothing of course, all of us have our own beliefs, of course all of our beliefs don't matter in business, and Insta doesn't care what are our beliefs, as I can have a belief like.... let's see... I believe deep from within my soul that I should be able to withdraw the bonus itself not just the profit because I have ... uh.. ?? WORKED HARD with my super duper fabulous amazing miracle postings from heaven and it should be worth 100 $ per posting, if its just 0,2 $ per posting then just stop the bonus camapaign as its not fair for us...

      What matters is the rule and agreement, we can't do business with beliefs, and Insta has done everything based on the rule and agreement, to be successful in business the first step is being trusted by following all of the rules and agreements.
      * Seems like you’re upset – because InstaForex will Roll back its bonus scheme just because of my this message? Hilarious!
      I’m not saying that insta should “roll back” its bonus scheme – for you I’ve one suggestion – READ THE POST CAREFULLY and if you still don’t get the “Sense & Purpose” of the post – please send me a message I’ll explain sentence by sentence!

      ** Aah.. Fears again! Dear Highness Bao Long, all I was saying, was about TWO points (Let me rephrase for you and for the rest of those who’re liking your post or saying thanks lol)

      NUMBER ONE:
      Since the cheating activist know (suppose they do, sometimes they don’t), there’s no harm in telling them what they've been caught for and what they’ve been charged against – This can be informed through their personal e-mail accounts by sending them one mail:

      “You’ve been doing “Bonus Hunting” with useless posts and immaterial/duplicate/with loads of grammar mistake – Your bonus has been cancelled”.

      Rather than those who got banned and all running like everywhere on the forum, yapping “Why My Account is Closed – What’s wrong – What Happened”.

      That was my first concern – I hope all of you’re getting the “Underlying Idea” of my “Crap Post” and you YOUR HIGHNESS BAO LONG? Yeah? (I hope)

      NUMBER SECOND:
      Since bonus is being earned by every member after qualifying for number of conditions.
      Once they earned it, let them have the freedom to trade in their own way!
      Let them have the liberty and should not put more conditions in using that bonus!

      What else am I saying that got so offensive and you guys came up with such SARCASTIC posts against me?

      Bao Long, I’ve one suggestion for you on a “Personal Note” – Please address my post about “Administrative Issues” when you’re requested to, else let Mods answer it or let it be unanswered for eternity!

      (And sorry I don't wanna read rest of your post about soccer kicking and all – You lost the “Actual Idea” behind my post so rest of your post will be absurd as well – No offence)

      And when there’s positive rule – or some policy has been adopted to control the spammers and bonus hunters – I’m totally in the league of InstaForex and It’s team.

      The post can be reached at:
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...d-Me..../page2

      Just like Bao_Long was protesting (in a low tone) against the condition of 1250 posts per month, so was I about putting a condition on “how to utilize bonus”

      “And if you really believe it like that and can't accept their agreement or policy, nobody force you to join the campaign, every place has its own rule, all of the rules are stated clearly, they don't need to explain the reason if they don't want to.”

      Same goes for you ^^^^^^^^!

      Moreover, I’ve found Toxic and PhantomTrader, nice and supportive representatives/mods and I told them!
      No matter I stay here or I leave, I'll always hold respect for them, because they've "EARNED" that respect.


      I’ve a problem, when I see good – I appreciate that – when I see ridiculous and obnoxious things - I protest them – cause – I’m a HUMAN!

      Thanks for the patience who read this post!
      Last edited by moneygrows; 07-03-2014 at 02:41 PM.
      Left side of a chart is "]-[istory", right, it's "Mystery".


    2. The following 6 users say Thank You to Roon for this useful post.

      مناڈکیت (07-03-2014), Bao Long (07-03-2014), ding dong (07-03-2014), Passionate Pisces (07-04-2014), PhantomTrader79 (07-04-2014), Toxic (07-04-2014)

    3. #2 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----
       
      Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Posts
      25,252
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      9,014
      Thanked 8,287 Times in 5,557 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Roon     
      That’s great! I’ve got it – Trading with bigger lots isn't an issue!



      Dear fella, I’m sorry for you but my account isn't closed – I was just thinking out loud.!
      Would you mind telling us – what caused your account to be ceased and come again with a new one, I’d really want to know the reason. (if it’s not too personal)



      * Seems like you’re upset – because InstaForex will Roll back its bonus scheme just because of my this message? Hilarious!
      I’m not saying that insta should “roll back” its bonus scheme – for you I’ve one suggestion – READ THE POST CAREFULLY and if you still don’t get the “Sense & Purpose” of the post – please send me a message I’ll explain sentence by sentence!

      ** Aah.. Fears again! Dear Highness Bao Long, all I was saying, was about TWO points (Let me rephrase for you and for the rest of those who’re liking your post or saying thanks lol)

      NUMBER ONE:
      Since the cheating activist know (suppose they do, sometimes they don’t), there’s no harm in telling them what they've been caught for and what they’ve been charged against – This can be informed through their personal e-mail accounts by sending them one mail:

      “You’ve been doing “Bonus Hunting” with useless posts and immaterial/duplicate/with loads of grammar mistake – Your bonus has been cancelled”.

      Rather than those who got banned and all running like everywhere on the forum, yapping “Why My Account is Closed – What’s wrong – What Happened”.

      That was my first concern – I hope all of you’re getting the “Underlying Idea” of my “Crap Post” and you YOUR HIGHNESS BAO LONG? Yeah? (I hope)

      NUMBER SECOND:
      Since bonus is being earned by every member after qualifying for number of conditions.
      Once they earned it, let them have the freedom to trade in their own way!
      Let them have the liberty and should not put more conditions in using that bonus!

      What else am I saying that got so offensive and you guys came up with such SARCASTIC posts against me?

      Bao Long, I’ve one suggestion for you on a “Personal Note” – Please address my post about “Administrative Issues” when you’re requested to, else let Mods answer it or let it be unanswered for eternity!

      (And sorry I don't wanna read rest of your post about soccer kicking and all – You lost the “Actual Idea” behind my post so rest of your post will be absurd as well – No offence)

      And when there’s positive rule – or some policy has been adopted to control the spammers and bonus hunters – I’m totally in the league of InstaForex and It’s team.

      The post can be reached at:
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...d-Me..../page2

      Just like Bao_Long was protesting (in a low tone) against the condition of 1250 posts per month, so was I about putting a condition on “how to utilize bonus”

      “And if you really believe it like that and can't accept their agreement or policy, nobody force you to join the campaign, every place has its own rule, all of the rules are stated clearly, they don't need to explain the reason if they don't want to.”

      Same goes for you ^^^^^^^^!

      Moreover, I’ve found Toxic and PhantomTrader, nice and supportive representatives/mods and I told them!
      No matter I stay here or I leave, I'll always hold respect for them, because they've "EARNED" that respect.


      I’ve a problem, when I see good – I appreciate that – when I see ridiculous and obnoxious things - I protest them – cause – I’m a HUMAN!

      Thanks for the patience who read this post!
      You're right, Roon, I apologize for all of those postings that caused trouble.

      I realize I was a bit rude back then.... I lost my mind every time there's a threat to the bonus campaign of this forum which is actually unnecessary.

      Actually if you check and trace all of my previous postings in the bonus issues or discussions threads, I probably have offended limitless members there with such a long posting like that including to my best friends too like Humza etc..., especially if someone tells Insta to stop the bonus or because they bragged have worked hard in here...

      But you're right, I bragged too much unnecessary nonsenses and add too spicy words there and have realized my mistake.

      Not only it was so spicy, I also interfered your discussion with the representative whom you talked to and I wasn't even a moderator and no one so its normal if you can't accept this and I was the cause of the problem and i should be ashamed because I didn't understand my position as normal member and acted I was some kind of police or what...

      I'll make your words as lesson so next time I'm on the similar situation I'll use cooler words or stay out of it if its possible

      Of course you're one of the new best members in here and all of your postings are so long, complete, and informative and the admins and mods don't want to lose rare good member like you, the mods gave me thanks because they put the rules above all since they are in contract to guard this forum and respect members who are like that too, it had nothing to do to push you up.

      I'll apologize one more time and I have learned from my mistake and promise to fix it so in the future I don't repeat it, and i honestly had no real intention to offend you at all from the very beginning...

      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      By the way guys... what's this section... some kind of stage for entertainment... ??? I think its so cool and I haven't realized this kind of thing exists...
      Last edited by Bao Long; 07-03-2014 at 07:12 PM.


    4. The following 6 users say Thank You to Bao Long for this useful post.

      مناڈکیت (07-03-2014), ding dong (07-03-2014), Humza (07-06-2014), Passionate Pisces (07-04-2014), PhantomTrader79 (07-04-2014), Toxic (07-04-2014)

    5. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Confused
       
      مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت's Avatar
      Posts
      1,807
      Accumulated bonus
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      3,051
      Thanked 1,640 Times in 562 Posts

      Default

      Hi Roon and Bao Long. It has nothing to do with me but as a member of this forum and because i respect both of you guys [Bao Long because he is senior and Roon because i am inspired by his trading experience and deep knowledge about fundamentals and also he is my team mate (TTT Assault)]. I think Bao long should not have commented like he did as he was not asked to reply on Admin's or IFX Representative's behalf. Bao Long is not from an English country like me and therefore sometimes our sentences do not express our true feelings on intentions. I think he was also scared that instaforex might stop this campaign in future if spammers keep abusing it and people after cheating intentionally pose as innocent. you can check modeartors profiles and also the bonus issue (problem thread) to confirm it.
      Since he has apologized and admitted that he had gone too far i think you should also show your true good character and forgive him and end this issue.

      I want to add something about real issue that you are not first to ask something like this and IFX representatives have made it clear several times that IFX will not reveal what cheating strategies really are but if you want to clear something then you can contact antifraud and they will tell you what you want to know (almost everything) . princewahaj anther user recently posted that he is already in contact with them and they are helping him.

      I apologize in advance if i hurt your feelings too.


    6. The following 4 users say Thank You to مناڈکیت for this useful post.

      Bao Long (07-03-2014), ding dong (07-03-2014), Humza (07-06-2014), PhantomTrader79 (07-04-2014)

    7. #4 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy
       
      moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Posts
      12,549
      Accumulated bonus
      2532 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      37,510
      Thanked 22,922 Times in 5,611 Posts

      Default

      If i have missed out on some other posts, do point it out to me and i will move it here, just so everyone knows im not bias or anything like that


    8. The following 6 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

      Bao Long (07-03-2014), ding dong (07-03-2014), Humza (07-06-2014), Passionate Pisces (07-04-2014), PhantomTrader79 (07-04-2014), Toxic (07-04-2014)

    9. #5 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----
       
      Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Posts
      25,252
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      9,014
      Thanked 8,287 Times in 5,557 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by مناڈکیت     
      Hi Roon and Bao Long. It has nothing to do with me but as a member of this forum and because i respect both of you guys [Bao Long because he is senior and Roon because i am inspired by his trading experience and deep knowledge about fundamentals and also he is my team mate (TTT Assault)]. I think Bao long should not have commented like he did as he was not asked to reply on Admin's or IFX Representative's behalf. Bao Long is not from an English country like me and therefore sometimes our sentences do not express our true feelings on intentions. I think he was also scared that instaforex might stop this campaign in future if spammers keep abusing it and people after cheating intentionally pose as innocent. you can check modeartors profiles and also the bonus issue (problem thread) to confirm it.
      Since he has apologized and admitted that he had gone too far i think you should also show your true good character and forgive him and end this issue.

      I want to add something about real issue that you are not first to ask something like this and IFX representatives have made it clear several times that IFX will not reveal what cheating strategies really are but if you want to clear something then you can contact antifraud and they will tell you what you want to know (almost everything) . princewahaj anther user recently posted that he is already in contact with them and they are helping him.

      I apologize in advance if i hurt your feelings too.
      Thanks for the help and comment mate.

      Man should have big heart and forgive others and don't keep all of the hatred and anger forever especially if they have realized their mistake and apologized.

      We can't get peace if we have no big heart...

      Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows     
      If i have missed out on some other posts, do point it out to me and i will move it here, just so everyone knows im not bias or anything like that
      Please don't move the my posting that became the source of problem to this thread.

      I've posted a lot of similar postings like that in the past in the bonus issue threads.

      I'll stop it from now on and I'll use more polite word next time or leave them to representatives and moderators, but please let those postings stay there as part of the history, you know we always learn from past history to be better in the future.


    10. The following 3 users say Thank You to Bao Long for this useful post.

      ding dong (07-03-2014), Humza (07-06-2014), PhantomTrader79 (07-04-2014)

    11. #6 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed
       
      ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Posts
      6,829
      Accumulated bonus
      1446 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      5,087
      Thanked 3,091 Times in 2,112 Posts

      Default

      Dear fella, I’m sorry for you but my account isn't closed – I was just thinking out loud.!
      Would you mind telling us – what caused your account to be ceased and come again with a new one, I’d really want to know the reason. (if it’s not too personal)
      well, did you ever use the large open lot size to account bonuses, mate.
      about two months ago I got a $ 100 credit bonus, I am using the grid strategy that I've tested on a demo account, my account within a week of becoming $ 400 more, and I try to make withdrawals, during the two times I tried not to be approved / canceled.
      with it, I blew my account, mate.

      I became not understand, if you say like this, mate ... hhehe ...


    12. The following 3 users say Thank You to ding dong for this useful post.

      Bao Long (07-04-2014), Humza (07-06-2014), PhantomTrader79 (07-04-2014)

    13. #7 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Cool
       
      PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Posts
      17,463
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      42,891
      Thanked 37,494 Times in 8,503 Posts

      Default

      Ok guys, there's no need to visit this thread coz both guys are high classed and they already agreed to stop it right here. To further strengthen the commitment of both members I will close this thread.

      To other members... please don't try to add fuel to the dying fire. I appreciate your understanding.


    14. The following 7 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

      مناڈکیت (07-04-2014), Bao Long (07-04-2014), ding dong (07-04-2014), forexianz (07-04-2014), Humza (07-06-2014), Passionate Pisces (07-04-2014), Toxic (07-04-2014)

    Closed Thread

    Subscribed to this Thread : 1

    Open

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts