Thread: Training is the essence of transformation

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

qumarza is on a distinguished road qumarza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      777 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is a great fact to keep in mind all the time that no one is born perfect in this world, every one has to take some training to become the master of any thing and similarly in forex trading experience makes you a perfect trader.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Sid18 is a jewel in the rough Sid18 is a jewel in the rough Sid18 is a jewel in the rough Sid18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4426 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      19 (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes i agree that training is the essence of transformation in this forex trading business, because if a trader will get proper training of this forex trading business then he will become more perfect trader of this forex trading market in his life and with the help of trading in this market he also earn good money from it.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3296 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      74 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I could add that training and also learning is the key of transformation and continuous improvement, my friend, because we are always involved into a permanent process of perfection that never ends, but surely will lead us to achieve our cherished dreams.

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

evahid has a spectacular aura about evahid has a spectacular aura about evahid has a spectacular aura about evahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1839 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A transformation is means that you are going to be a successful trader from a loser. So the training is must required for you. A trader if have proper training then he will not fail in this business. So it means also the transformation

Banned
      I am:
      Busy

gulaksarker is on a distinguished road gulaksarker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      947 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes I am agree with you that training is the essence of transformation. There is no trader who is expert from beginning. They are expert by learning and practicing this business. We must practice this business for the the transformation of ourselves from loser to a great trader.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Bosta is an unknown quantity at this point Bosta's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Training is very important for trader. If trader want to become good training can help trader a lot. Every trader should need to practice on demo account. When they trade on demo account they can easily learn market condition and doing good also grow their confident also.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cheerful

zafar110 is on a distinguished road zafar110's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      705 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well trained is the man who can perform well, but we are so much rash on attempt to Forex that we can earn more money, so we go for the big shots, and set the high volume, so we loose, as we are not trained.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheeky

Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      959 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes my friend trading is essence of transformation forex is best opportunity for making money and gain profit or produce our career and future only forex we can depends and invest money it can totally essence of transformation and best money making bus9iness for all people.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Inspired

widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      539 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Training is really important if we really want to succeed in this forex business.We have to really know where to enter a market position and when to exit the market when the time has come for us to do so.This ability only come by continuous learning and training.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

blackcatx is an unknown quantity at this point blackcatx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Education is the knowledge we need to perform the desired increase in skills. Studying new, will learn to do something, to discover new opportunities. The desire to become more than you are now, get better. Achieve great results, an excellent trader, earn good money. But it does change the transform itself and prepares for the variable is. Have a lot to learn and make himself a good trader.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ...