Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...

Thread: 66476276 - Team 19(A) - Trendline & Price Action

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

tank will become famous soon enough tank will become famous soon enough tank's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    508 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 66476276 - Team 19(A) - Trendline & Price Action

Login : 66476276
    Investor : jedvzx79

Hello all.. Happy to see the contest again..
    On this contest I'm join with Team 19 that is Nasimuddin (C),Sohel_ctg11 (B) and me on Group (A)..

First of all I want to say thanks to my team mate nasimuddin although he was have a technical mistakes in the last day but overall he was really a great trader with his scalping style and definitely he makes the contest really interesting..
    And for sohel_ctg11 I did not know why he doesnt trade on group (B) although he has already registered for the contest..
    And now its my turn as it is the time for all trader on Group (A) to start..

Just like the title of My thread I will trade by using trendline with some price action basic..
    My strategy is simple I will try to find a good opportunity on the market and trade with them..

For more information about trendline and price action you can go to this thread..
    Trendline -

Price Action -

last but not least Good luck to all contestant..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 5 users say Thank You to tank for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (30-06-2014), bidyut (30-06-2014), Kanta (29-06-2014), nasimuddin (29-06-2014), systematicfx (29-06-2014)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Well bro, thanks for your nice thread. I thank nasimuddin had really bad luck in the contest. With his enormously huge equity your whole team could have won the contest. I think your Zone B trader should have traded. Whatever its up to you now. I hope you will trade significantly well in the contest so that you can bring pride back to your team. Very good luck in the contest bro.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 2 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

nasimuddin (29-06-2014), tank (02-07-2014)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3290 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,947 Times in 733 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Tank my good friend...I wish you the best
    IF YOU WANT TO LAST LONG IN THE MARKET THEN APPLY THIS SIMPLE METHOD

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?86700-The-Splitting-lot-size-Method-of-Trading

6. 2 users say Thank You to systematicfx for this useful post.

nasimuddin (29-06-2014), tank (02-07-2014)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    641 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,802 Times in 1,167 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Best of luck mate.

Hope You will do yout best.

I know you are a such trader whose have 100% capability to win.

Again best of luck.
    Welcome To My Blog
    Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nasimuddin For This Useful Post:

tank (02-07-2014)

9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    125 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Well, I have an opinion that, instead of pushing the limits too much and falling for scalping, every team or trader may demonstrate his / her method/strategy or trading plan and then figure that out in the end, which team and it's members got the most productive and result generating strategy or say a Successful or Profitable strategy!
    But here in this contest so far, especially in the first round of Team-C, we were crazily running behind increasing equity with suicidal attempts, only few resisted to that and today they're successful and so far the most profitable team!
    Left side of a chart is "]-[istory", right, it's "Mystery".

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Roon For This Useful Post:

tank (02-07-2014)

11. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

tank will become famous soon enough tank will become famous soon enough tank's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    508 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
    Well bro, thanks for your nice thread. I thank nasimuddin had really bad luck in the contest. With his enormously huge equity your whole team could have won the contest. I think your Zone B trader should have traded. Whatever its up to you now. I hope you will trade significantly well in the contest so that you can bring pride back to your team. Very good luck in the contest bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by systematicfx     
    Tank my good friend...I wish you the best
    Quote Originally Posted by nasimuddin     
    Best of luck mate.

Hope You will do yout best.

I know you are a such trader whose have 100% capability to win.

Again best of luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roon     
    Well, I have an opinion that, instead of pushing the limits too much and falling for scalping, every team or trader may demonstrate his / her method/strategy or trading plan and then figure that out in the end, which team and it's members got the most productive and result generating strategy or say a Successful or Profitable strategy!
    But here in this contest so far, especially in the first round of Team-C, we were crazily running behind increasing equity with suicidal attempts, only few resisted to that and today they're successful and so far the most profitable team!
    thank you for the support.. sorry I'm late to reply because I have an urgent work for the last 2 days and that also makes me can not do any trade because for the deadline.. but I'm ready now and will start to trade on the contest soon..

12. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    508 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    * First trade

Order : 835672626
    Sell EUR/USD 50 lot at 1.3678
    SL : N/A
    TP : 1.3681

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Name: Trade-1.png Views: 150 Size: 16.0 KB

reason : On daily chart I see that the price has enter to the resistant area so I took my change to sell this pair now.

13. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    641 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,802 Times in 1,167 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tank     
    Nice starting bro.

But your tp should be corrected bro.

Best of luck

Hope tp will be hit i think tp will be 1.3671..
    Welcome To My Blog
    Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nasimuddin For This Useful Post:

tank (02-07-2014)

15. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    508 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tank     
    * First trade

Spoiler Spoiler:

reason : On daily chart I see that the price has enter to the resistant area so I took my change to sell this pair now.
    Sorry for the wrong typing.. I have not sleep when I was open the order...
    Edited..
    the correct one is :
    TP : 1.3628

16. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Though you have started late in the contest but you made steady progress. You can see the updates I have posted time to time and no one has gone beyond your range. I can see already your trade is doing well. Good luck bro in the contest.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

tank (02-07-2014)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...