• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...

Thread: Liberty Reserve investors and cashing our via solidtrustpay

1. #1 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2025 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Liberty Reserve investors and cashing our via solidtrustpay

I'm just wondering how many of use who is invested using Liberty Reserve before that is still active trading and cashing out via solidtrustpay. Right now I'm happily cashing out the fruit of my labor via solidtrustpay. Now my investments via Liberty Reserve before is bearing fruits and I'm really happy about it. I'm just wondering though how many others do now cashing out and earning via STP using their Liberty Reserve investments before. You can check my post of proof of payments using solidtrustpay and all of the payments come from my Liberty Reserve investments.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to bulastika for this useful post.

aftab12 (07-09-2014), PhantomTrader79 (07-07-2014), Toxic (08-05-2014)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3074 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,068 Times in 2,040 Posts

My only question is that is STP the only option available? If yes than its not a really popular or secured payment processor while if not than why would anyone want to choose STP as its nothing difference with what LR was so after suffering from one trouble why would anyone want to land into another?

4. #3 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2025 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes we can only withdraw our investments via STP if we have investments via LR before. And instaforex right now does not accept deposit using STP only withdraw via STP. But I guess that's okay for me. Beside we all know that when LR goes down actually we loss all of our LR investments and profit right? Its only that instaforex decided that we can cashout 50% of our LR deposit and 50% of our LR profit after six months. Now I'm just enjoying the profit that has been actually loss last year.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bulastika For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

6. #4 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Psychedelic

Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      125 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bulastika     
      I'm just wondering how many of use who is invested using Liberty Reserve before that is still active trading and cashing out via solidtrustpay. Right now I'm happily cashing out the fruit of my labor via solidtrustpay. Now my investments via Liberty Reserve before is bearing fruits and I'm really happy about it. I'm just wondering though how many others do now cashing out and earning via STP using their Liberty Reserve investments before. You can check my post of proof of payments using solidtrustpay and all of the payments come from my Liberty Reserve investments.
      O com'n!
      I had huge funds invested with InstaForex & many of my clients, which I introduced to InstaForex, invested their funds in Forex through Liberty Reserve, as it was considered easy, either at the time of deposit and cashout!
      When LR got banned, all of mine and my introduced clients accounts were upheld, I contacted InstaForex, as the Stopped paying the funds introduced through LR.
      MOREOVER, they said ONLY 50% of your ORIGINAL CAPITAL INTRODUCED will be allowed to be withdrawn and that too after 6 months of LR Default.

I was VERY UPSET - cause I was responsible towards many clients, as they deposited in InstaForex on the basis of "My Recommendation & Repute" and that too through LR (as LR was trusted mode of payment with InstaForex too, and all of the funds were deposited before 6 MONTHS of Liberty Reserve's Default")

I tried to register my complaint with InstaForex, called em', sent e-mails, but they never replied after my this mail.(Screenshot attached)

My point was, since the money was deposited long before LR's default, InstaForex had got and possessed ALL THE DEPOSITS of LR, so it was injustice and conspiracy to take advantage of those who deposited through LR, since LR was held up in "Money Laundering", it's good point to take advantage and make money!

Held up all the funds from the point of default of LR to next 6 months and after 6 months of holding all those funds deposited via LR, only 50% will of that Original investment will be available to withdraw!

Who calls it Fair or a Fair Deal from a well Renowned Broker like InstaForex?

I don't even care if I get banned or "They can't handle the truth"
      I've lost Millions - I'm not here for some cents to pile up - I found this place to share my words and knowledge with few fellow members - that's all got me stay in here, and with InstaForex, I'm an investor, as long as I will recover my lost funds through my Own Trading - However, I've multiple accounts with other "Secure Brokers" too!

Cheers!
      Attached Images  
      Left side of a chart is "]-[istory", right, it's "Mystery".

7. #5 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3074 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roon     
      O com'n!
      I had huge funds invested with InstaForex & many of my clients, which I introduced to InstaForex, invested their funds in Forex through Liberty Reserve, as it was considered easy, either at the time of deposit and cashout!
      When LR got banned, all of mine and my introduced clients accounts were upheld, I contacted InstaForex, as the Stopped paying the funds introduced through LR.
      MOREOVER, they said ONLY 50% of your ORIGINAL CAPITAL INTRODUCED will be allowed to be withdrawn and that too after 6 months of LR Default.

I was VERY UPSET - cause I was responsible towards many clients, as they deposited in InstaForex on the basis of "My Recommendation & Repute" and that too through LR (as LR was trusted mode of payment with InstaForex too, and all of the funds were deposited before 6 MONTHS of Liberty Reserve's Default")

I tried to register my complaint with InstaForex, called em', sent e-mails, but they never replied after my this mail.(Screenshot attached)

My point was, since the money was deposited long before LR's default, InstaForex had got and possessed ALL THE DEPOSITS of LR, so it was injustice and conspiracy to take advantage of those who deposited through LR, since LR was held up in "Money Laundering", it's good point to take advantage and make money!

Held up all the funds from the point of default of LR to next 6 months and after 6 months of holding all those funds deposited via LR, only 50% will of that Original investment will be available to withdraw!

Who calls it Fair or a Fair Deal from a well Renowned Broker like InstaForex?

I don't even care if I get banned or "They can't handle the truth"
      I've lost Millions - I'm not here for some cents to pile up - I found this place to share my words and knowledge with few fellow members - that's all got me stay in here, and with InstaForex, I'm an investor, as long as I will recover my lost funds through my Own Trading - However, I've multiple accounts with other "Secure Brokers" too!

Cheers!
      Sorry to say but trust me your i don't care kind of attitude wont take you too far. I can understand how it feels losing as when i lose 100-150$ i get mad so cant imagine about the figure you just mention but than again remember its not Instaforex's fault at first place as they are not behind LR and mostly they have already laid down the rules if you don't like it than why you joined Instaforex? And in any cases the funds were not totally lost like Bulastika said he made great earning from them so why different in your case? cant you make good amount from it?

While a final word mate don't fool yourself into thinking that your knowledge is greater than whats already is available here its always great to share your views but it must be done in a way that do not hurt others which sorry to say your post has done.

8. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Psychedelic

Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      125 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Humza     
      *Sorry to say but trust me your i don't care kind of attitude wont take you too far. I can understand how it feels losing as when i lose 100-150$ i get mad so cant imagine about the figure you just mention but than again remember its not Instaforex's fault at first place as they are not behind LR and mostly they have already laid down the rules if you don't like it than why you joined Instaforex? And in any cases the funds were not totally lost like Bulastika said he made great earning from them so why different in your case? cant you make good amount from it?

***While a final word mate don't fool yourself into thinking that your knowledge is greater than whats already is available here its always great to share your views but it must be done in a way that do not hurt others which sorry to say your post has done.
      - I'm not asking you to suggest about "I don't care" would take me which destination - Dear fella - I just "Stated My Case", I even sent that mail to InstaForex Client Department, forget about forum. I was deeply upset, I believe you can't get it! So no complaints!

- I didn't say it was InstaForex's Fault? I mean why can't you get the things straight? I clearly said LR defaulted, all I was looking for was an e-mail, to restore your funds - I deposited funds LONG BACK before LR's default! Again, you can't feel the pain! So it's not your fault - I can Understand your interests!

- If I don't like why I've joined InstaForex, again you didn't read the post carefully, I said I've been a customer with InstaForex, for MORE THAN 3 years, why would I join if I didn't like it? Make sense, It's about ONE UNFAIR EVENT - That caused me & my reputation an irrecoverable damage! I even introduced a more than a dozen clients to instaforex, that's all I did because I didn't like InstaForex? Hope you're getting the sense and difference between disliking or "Grievance"

*** Did I even say "MY Knowledge is GREATER? Where do you guys are coming up with the new ideas which aren't even in my post?
      I said I'm here because I found few to share my "Word & Knowledge", did I even say that whatever I'm telling or saying is all unique, NOBODY in the world knows it? Com'n Humza, rather than getting the real "Grievance" you're just trying to run me down or gun me down lol.

My post hurted you? What about ME? Isn't that funny? Stop Being a "Baby".

I lost mine and my client's money in the LR hustle, when my and all the clients introduced by me, deposited LONG BACK then LR's Default - what was the point to held money?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Roon For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

10. #7 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      3074 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

- I'm not asking you to suggest about "I don't care" would take me which destination - Dear fella - I just "Stated My Case", I even sent that mail to InstaForex Client Department, forget about forum. I was deeply upset, I believe you can't get it! So no complaints!

- I didn't say it was InstaForex's Fault? I mean why can't you get the things straight? I clearly said LR defaulted, all I was looking for was an e-mail, to restore your funds - I deposited funds LONG BACK before LR's default! Again, you can't feel the pain! So it's not your fault - I can Understand your interests!

- If I don't like why I've joined InstaForex, again you didn't read the post carefully, I said I've been a customer with InstaForex, for MORE THAN 3 years, why would I join if I didn't like it? Make sense, It's about ONE UNFAIR EVENT - That caused me & my reputation an irrecoverable damage! I even introduced a more than a dozen clients to instaforex, that's all I did because I didn't like InstaForex? Hope you're getting the sense and difference between disliking or "Grievance"

*** Did I even say "MY Knowledge is GREATER? Where do you guys are coming up with the new ideas which aren't even in my post?
      I said I'm here because I found few to share my "Word & Knowledge", did I even say that whatever I'm telling or saying is all unique, NOBODY in the world knows it? Com'n Humza, rather than getting the real "Grievance" you're just trying to run me down or gun me down lol.

My post hurted you? What about ME? Isn't that funny? Stop Being a "Baby".

I lost mine and my client's money in the LR hustle, when my and all the clients introduced by me, deposited LONG BACK then LR's Default - what was the point to held money?
      Mate its not about you asking or not its my personal choice if i want to suggest or not its an open forum so i can do what i want till its within the rules so if you don't like my views please kindly ignore them and about not getting your pain which is what i already mention in my post that my losing 100-150$ is so painful so i cant imagine your pain with losing the amount you have mention. Does your joining Instaforex more than 3 years make a difference if you don't read rules properly than its your fault not anyone else the rule is there from start so there is no unfair thing. Why would i try to run or gun you down mate? Sorry but please stop taking every person as your enemy we all here are for same purpose thats doing discussion not fighting.

Lastly I don't find any logic behind your colorful post mate as you look a guy who needs a healthy rests as the losses has indeed made a deep affect on you.

11. #8 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Psychedelic

Accumulated bonus
      125 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Mate its not about you asking or not its my personal choice if i want to suggest or not its an open forum so i can do what i want till its within the rules so if you don't like my views please kindly ignore them and about not getting your pain which is what i already mention in my post that my losing 100-150$ is so painful so i cant imagine your pain with losing the amount you have mention. Does your joining Instaforex more than 3 years make a difference if you don't read rules properly than its your fault not anyone else the rule is there from start so there is no unfair thing. Why would i try to run or gun you down mate? Sorry but please stop taking every person as your enemy we all here are for same purpose thats doing discussion not fighting.

Lastly I don't find any logic behind your colorful post mate as you look a guy who needs a healthy rests as the losses has indeed made a deep affect on you.
      LOL. Then you could have ignored my post too in the first place yeah?
      Moreover, which rules you're talking about?
      Did anyone could devise "Rules" that LR will be shut down and all? lol
      Colourful posts were addressing your Each statment which you described above - I coloured them too - Hope you've noticed!
      You don't find logic behind my colourful post lol IGNORE IT?
      Fair enough?

---------- Post added at 06:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 AM ----------

Better would be, rather than suggesting me and "Diagnosing" your stuff for me, ignore my post and move on!
      Cheers!

12. #9 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      3074 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

LOL. Then you could have ignored my post too in the first place yeah?
      Moreover, which rules you're talking about?
      Did anyone could devise "Rules" that LR will be shut down and all? lol
      Colourful posts were addressing your Each statment which you described above - I coloured them too - Hope you've noticed!
      You don't find logic behind my colourful post lol IGNORE IT?
      Fair enough?

---------- Post added at 06:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 AM ----------

Better would be, rather than suggesting me and "Diagnosing" your stuff for me, ignore my post and move on!
      Cheers!
      I wont ignore anyone as i am here to discuss in a healthy way if others cant handle or take it than its again their fault not mine. I would be surprise if you don't really don't know what rule i am talking about. If you have ever talked to support stuff or any Instaforex guy they would have told you the rule which i am talking about anyway in short its about that Instaforex don't take responsibility of any payment processor. I don't think your colorful post are needed since most people here are more than good enough to know what you are talking about once you quoted the whole post but again its your choice you like it do it.

Anyway i guess better to end this discussion here as the thread is basically hijacked and anyway i told my view nothing else is left.

13. #10 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Psychedelic

Accumulated bonus
      125 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I wont ignore anyone as i am here to discuss in a healthy way if others cant handle or take it than its again their fault not mine. I would be surprise if you don't really don't know what rule i am talking about. If you have ever talked to support stuff or any Instaforex guy they would have told you the rule which i am talking about anyway in short its about that Instaforex don't take responsibility of any payment processor. I don't think your colorful post are needed since most people here are more than good enough to know what you are talking about once you quoted the whole post but again its your choice you like it do it.
      It isn't about responsibility of payment process - I know "rules" to that extent!
      This rule implies, to any fraudulent, delay or if Instaforex doesn't receive the payment or at the time of withdrawal, client don't get the funds in their accounts, once the funds have been transferred from InstaForex, there's no responsibility of InstaForex towards it - what am I talkin' about is altogether different scenario!
      I can clearly see how good enough people are in getting the sense and the sensibility!
      Sigh!
      By the way thanks for reminding me irrelevant rule!
      I appreciate that!

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 1