• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: Liberty Reserve investors and cashing our via solidtrustpay

1. #11 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3075 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,068 Times in 2,040 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roon     
      It isn't about responsibility of payment process - I know "rules" to that extent!
      This rule implies, to any fraudulent, delay or if Instaforex doesn't receive the payment or at the time of withdrawal, client don't get the funds in their accounts, once the funds have been transferred from InstaForex, there's no responsibility of InstaForex towards it - what am I talkin' about is altogether different scenario!
      I can clearly see how good enough people are in getting the sense and the sensibility!
      Sigh!
      By the way thanks for reminding me irrelevant rule!
      I appreciate that!
      No thats totally wrong there is no such thing mention as its clearly stated that Instaforex does not take any responsibility for any payment processor just like in LR case. Ofcourse they will always try to solve the issue but in general its the rule that i have mention.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Humza For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (07-11-2014)

3. #12 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Psychedelic

Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      125 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Humza     
      No thats totally wrong there is no such thing mention as its clearly stated that Instaforex does not take any responsibility for any payment processor just like in LR case. Ofcourse they will always try to solve the issue but in general its the rule that i have mention.
      Next time when you'd call em' ask the interpretation of this very "rule", hope they will enlighten you!
      Cheers (Done & Dusted)
      Left side of a chart is "]-[istory", right, it's "Mystery".

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Roon For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (07-11-2014)

5. #13 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3075 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Next time when you'd call em' ask the interpretation of this very "rule", hope they will enlighten you!
      Cheers (Done & Dusted)
      You can do it this time only mate by providing the link of where the rule you mention is given and i would be really happy if its the way you said but still i would not want to make further discussion here since its not the section to discuss what we are doing.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Humza for this useful post.

Bao Long (07-11-2014), PhantomTrader79 (07-10-2014)

7. #14 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,287 Times in 5,557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bulastika     
      I'm just wondering how many of use who is invested using Liberty Reserve before that is still active trading and cashing out via solidtrustpay. Right now I'm happily cashing out the fruit of my labor via solidtrustpay. Now my investments via Liberty Reserve before is bearing fruits and I'm really happy about it. I'm just wondering though how many others do now cashing out and earning via STP using their Liberty Reserve investments before. You can check my post of proof of payments using solidtrustpay and all of the payments come from my Liberty Reserve investments.
      Hello mate, but why did you sound like you've made some kind of interest rate or profit while actually you only got half of your initial balance ?

But I guess its better than lost everything if you put it in the Liberty Reserve like a lot of peoples suffered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Insta policy...

Actually think about this...

Why would they make the rule of withdrawing the deposited balance with the same method of the deposit ?

This was to anticipate this kind of event, companies don't want to face huge loss and responsible because of one currency is no longer valid, that's why a lot of brokers have this rule.

If we deposit through Liberty Reserve we withdraw through Liberty Reserve, sounds make sense doesn't it ?

Why should they responsible by replacing the Liberty Reserve deposit with other payment ?

The company perhaps didn't cash out clients Liberty Reserve deposit to other currencies because they felt safe they already had that policy and rule also to make transaction with Liberty Reserve quicker so they kept all of the Liberty Reserve without cashing them into their local currencies.

So if we followed the real rules and agreements we wouldn't get a cent and couldn't complain about it....

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Bao Long for this useful post.

Humza (07-09-2014), PhantomTrader79 (07-10-2014), Toxic (07-11-2014)

9. #15 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2025 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long     
      Hello mate, but why did you sound like you've made some kind of interest rate or profit while actually you only got half of your initial balance ?

But I guess its better than lost everything if you put it in the Liberty Reserve like a lot of peoples suffered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Insta policy...

Actually think about this...

Why would they make the rule of withdrawing the deposited balance with the same method of the deposit ?

This was to anticipate this kind of event, companies don't want to face huge loss and responsible because of one currency is no longer valid, that's why a lot of brokers have this rule.

If we deposit through Liberty Reserve we withdraw through Liberty Reserve, sounds make sense doesn't it ?

Why should they responsible by replacing the Liberty Reserve deposit with other payment ?

The company perhaps didn't cash out clients Liberty Reserve deposit to other currencies because they felt safe they already had that policy and rule also to make transaction with Liberty Reserve quicker so they kept all of the Liberty Reserve without cashing them into their local currencies.

So if we followed the real rules and agreements we wouldn't get a cent and couldn't complain about it....
      Not really. Since I don't cashout every thing. For example when LR went down I only have 400 dollars in my trading account. Now its reached 950 dollars so I end up withdrawing some back to 850 dollars. So its either I'm going to count it as profit or as deposit cashout its still the same as I still have funds in my trading account that I will going to use to trade and earn more STP.

@Roon
      Okay I just have simple question to you. Since you invest using Liberty Reserve and you will cashout using Liberty Reserve. How do you suppose to withdraw and get paid via LR? Since LR is gone? So lets say for the argument sake instaforex decide to pay you back via LR. Can you receive funds via LR? Can you pay also your investors via LR? Before you join instaforex you read the rules and the regulation and you agree on that and now your complaining?

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to bulastika for this useful post.

Bao Long (07-10-2014), Humza (07-10-2014), PhantomTrader79 (07-10-2014), Toxic (07-11-2014)

11. #16 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      3075 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Not really. Since I don't cashout every thing. For example when LR went down I only have 400 dollars in my trading account. Now its reached 950 dollars so I end up withdrawing some back to 850 dollars. So its either I'm going to count it as profit or as deposit cashout its still the same as I still have funds in my trading account that I will going to use to trade and earn more STP.

@Roon
      Okay I just have simple question to you. Since you invest using Liberty Reserve and you will cashout using Liberty Reserve. How do you suppose to withdraw and get paid via LR? Since LR is gone? So lets say for the argument sake instaforex decide to pay you back via LR. Can you receive funds via LR? Can you pay also your investors via LR? Before you join instaforex you read the rules and the regulation and you agree on that and now your complaining?
      Thats wonderful mate infact i am sure if it was not this issue you might have withdrawn and might not be able to make that much amount so basically its a good thing in your case. I totally agree if we agree to rules than there is no logic of complaining as the rule was there from start not that it was placed after the issue.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Humza For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (07-11-2014)

13. #17 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Psychedelic

Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      125 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

@Roon
      What's got into boy! Do you think I'm that IDIOT? Seriously? LOL
      When I'm clearly stating that "LR" defaulted" is there ONLY one way to withdraw funds? I may have deposited through LR - InstaForex, doesn't force anyone to pay or receive through any particular mode of payment - THAT'S WHY - Multiple options are available You Genius!
      I could cash out through Moneybookers, I may cashout through Wire, it's my choice! Your question had no sense whatsoever!

"Dear clients, we remind that when you withdraw funds via payment systems you should observe the following rule: the payment system as well as the currency of depositing and withdrawal must be the same. However, there is an exception: the customers who replenished their trading accounts by the card (USD) can withdraw amounts less than 300 USD via MoneyBookers/Skrill and over 300 USD via Bank Transfer (USD)."

Let me enlighten you, This rule I quoted above, was incorporated after LR's Default lol.

Stop beating about rules - when you don't get the sense and you don't even know, so please stop "Yapping" about rules - I've read the rules "Clearly" before investing with Insta or any other broker!
      If you can't get the point - what I was trying to say - Stop this gaga-goo goo of "Rules".
      If you had knew the rules, you wouldn't be insisting on a single point of "Rules".
      I would Insist - "Re-Read" the rules * Pretty Please with a Cherry" on the top!

You're doin' nothin' more than LICKING my wounds with your "RUSTY TONGUE" Humza aka Mr. Rules!

Anyways, am I asking any of you "Cheesy Commentators" to pay me back? lol Why are you gettin' so hyper and enthusiastic to call me "Guilty"? lol

You guys have no idea what I've been through - My funds and my reputation - So Mind your own business!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Roon For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (07-11-2014)

15. #18 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      3075 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

What's got into boy! Do you think I'm that IDIOT? Seriously? LOL
      When I'm clearly stating that "LR" defaulted" is there ONLY one way to withdraw funds? I may have deposited through LR - InstaForex, doesn't force anyone to pay or receive through any particular mode of payment - THAT'S WHY - Multiple options are available You Genius!
      I could cash out through Moneybookers, I may cashout through Wire, it's my choice! Your question had no sense whatsoever!

"Dear clients, we remind that when you withdraw funds via payment systems you should observe the following rule: the payment system as well as the currency of depositing and withdrawal must be the same. However, there is an exception: the customers who replenished their trading accounts by the card (USD) can withdraw amounts less than 300 USD via MoneyBookers/Skrill and over 300 USD via Bank Transfer (USD)."

Let me enlighten you, This rule I quoted above, was incorporated after LR's Default lol.

Stop beating about rules - when you don't get the sense and you don't even know, so please stop "Yapping" about rules - I've read the rules "Clearly" before investing with Insta or any other broker!
      If you can't get the point - what I was trying to say - Stop this gaga-goo goo of "Rules".
      If you had knew the rules, you wouldn't be insisting on a single point of "Rules".
      I would Insist - "Re-Read" the rules * Pretty Please with a Cherry" on the top!

You're doin' nothin' more than LICKING my wounds with your "RUSTY TONGUE" Humza aka Mr. Rules!

Anyways, am I asking any of you "Cheesy Commentators" to pay me back? lol Why are you gettin' so hyper and enthusiastic to call me "Guilty"? lol

You guys have no idea what I've been through - My funds and my reputation - So Mind your own business!
      I am kind of a guy who prefer to talk with calm head but unfortunately you don't deserve respect i have reported your post and i would leave the Mods to handle the stuff as its not your personal forum where you are reacting like that. If you don't like someone's view than its your problem but you don't have the right to disrespect anyone and go to hell with your what you have been through we all have troubles in personal and business life that does not mean to become wild animals like you.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Humza For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (07-11-2014)

17. #19 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Psychedelic

Accumulated bonus
      125 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Humza     
      I am kind of a guy who prefer to talk with calm head but unfortunately you don't deserve respect i have reported your post and i would leave the Mods to handle the stuff as its not your personal forum where you are reacting like that. If you don't like someone's view than its your problem but you don't have the right to disrespect anyone and go to hell with your what you have been through we all have troubles in personal and business life that does not mean to become wild animals like you.
      Contradiction - My love - You don't like to be insulted (which wasn't insult - repercussion of provoking, that was) Yet you Love to insult!
      Sigh!
      I can even leave the forum with ban or without ban my love, but the point is, contemplate someday about your own "Hypocrisy".

You can't soak " Mind Your Own Business + Stop Yapping" it's not my problem either!

I can't curse you "Hell" at least not in this month!
      I wish everyone Heaven, Hell is the worst place to be - a nightmare!
      However, you don't matter to me, so no comments for you anymore!

You don't need to report - they can read this post!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Roon For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (07-11-2014)

19. #20 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,287 Times in 5,557 Posts

Ah sorry guys, to anyone who view this thread I just want to post this rule so there will be no misunderstanding in the future and we know about the agreement of deposit and withdrawal... this agreement is very common in all brokers...

This rule has existed a loooongggg time before the collapse of LR and most brokers have this rule...

If we read and accepted the rule actually we wouldn't get a cent by now ( excluding Insta new policy about LR after its collapsed ), not even the best lawyers in the world can help us when they view this agreement.

4.1.3 Using electronic payment systems, withdrawal is possible to be processed only to the same payment system with the same account details (currency, account number), which the deposit was made from. In case a trading account has been loaded from numerous payment systems, using several wallets and in different currencies, withdrawal shall be requested on the proportional basis.
      Last edited by Bao Long; 07-10-2014 at 04:05 PM.

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to Bao Long for this useful post.

Humza (07-10-2014), Roon (07-10-2014), Toxic (07-11-2014)

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Subscribed to this Thread : 1