• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: Liberty Reserve investors and cashing our via solidtrustpay

1. #21 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Psychedelic

Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      125 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long     
      Ah sorry guys, to anyone who view this thread I just want to post this rule so there will be no misunderstanding in the future and we know about the agreement of deposit and withdrawal... this agreement is very common in all brokers...

This rule has existed a loooongggg time before the collapse of LR and most brokers have this rule...

4.1.3 Using electronic payment systems, withdrawal is possible to be processed only to the same payment system with the same account details (currency, account number), which the deposit was made from. In case a trading account has been loaded from numerous payment systems, using several wallets and in different currencies, withdrawal shall be requested on the proportional basis.
      Multiple deposits and withdrawal was available, I drew by myself, so I can't deny a situation, in which I deposited and withdrew with multiple by MYSELF!

However, thanks for quoting!
      Left side of a chart is "]-[istory", right, it's "Mystery".

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Roon For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (07-10-2014)

3. #22 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Psychedelic

Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon has a spectacular aura about Roon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      125 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I'm not getting the point of stretching it!

I suffered loss - I even paid to few investors out of my pocket just because I introduced multiple clients towards InstaForex, just to mend their souls and fill up their losses!
      Was it my fault ? No of course not, I did it for sake of good relationship - but I was very embarrassed due to all that situation - I'm not demanding a thing, not from you guys, Not from InstaForex - Not from anyone - I shared a story that actually happened to me - If you don't like to listen to some "Happening" or wanna be "Charmed" with something else, you're lord of your own will!

I guess - I've said it all - Nothin' else left for me to say - If I'd leave - that'd be cause of one reason alone!
      Hypocrisy - Trust me I can't stand to it!

I wish all of you a very happy career - I have few nice fellas around - I used to interact with!
      I have no complaints from the Moderators of this team - They're one of the best Forum Team, I've ever been with! I mean it!

Cheers all of you!
      Left side of a chart is "]-[istory", right, it's "Mystery".

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Roon for this useful post.

Bao Long (07-10-2014), Honest (07-11-2014), PhantomTrader79 (07-11-2014)

5. #23 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,287 Times in 5,557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roon     
      Multiple deposits and withdrawal was available, I drew by myself, so I can't deny a situation, in which I deposited and withdrew with multiple by MYSELF!

However, thanks for quoting!
      I don't quite get this posting unfortunately...

But if you deposited 50 % through LR and the rest with other payment processors, of course you can get the deposited money that weren't deposited through LR.

The portion that you deposited through LR must be withdrawn through LR ( except the new policy made by Insta to return the 50 % of LR deposited money ).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bao Long For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (07-11-2014)

7. #24 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3074 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,068 Times in 2,040 Posts

Contradiction - My love - You don't like to be insulted (which wasn't insult - repercussion of provoking, that was) Yet you Love to insult!
      Sigh!
      I can even leave the forum with ban or without ban my love, but the point is, contemplate someday about your own "Hypocrisy".

You can't soak " Mind Your Own Business + Stop Yapping" it's not my problem either!

I can't curse you "Hell" at least not in this month!
      I wish everyone Heaven, Hell is the worst place to be - a nightmare!
      However, you don't matter to me, so no comments for you anymore!

You don't need to report - they can read this post!
      I would love to know when and where i insulted you or anyone? i would love to say sorry if i did but only if you can show me as i have said countless times i love to discuss things if someone can handle it but unfortunately in your case you are too weak to take it and about minding my own business than this is my business as you are making post on the Forum which belongs to Instaforex not you so i am making comments on Instaforex's forum not yours. Please don't bring this month into talk as its a totally different thing thats a big request.

Sure they can read your post which shows how much you respect others. As i said before if you cant take it ignore it infact i never mention you in my previous post but you were again the one who brought my name into the post for no reason or say just to take out your frustration.

Anyway there is no point in draging it again and again so i would like to end it here as i have said previously there is no rocket science in understanding your pain as we lose 100-150$ we face sleepless nights so its impossible to imagine your pain but saying that it does not mean to take out the frustration on us but anyway since this is the greatest month(Holy Ramzan) i would like to say sorry if i have hurt you and remember mate i never had a personal issue with you.
      Last edited by Humza; 07-10-2014 at 09:18 PM.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Humza for this useful post.

Bao Long (07-11-2014), Honest (07-11-2014), PhantomTrader79 (07-11-2014)

9. #25 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Cool

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 37,483 Times in 8,503 Posts

Ok guys... here's my analysis...

1. bulastika opened up this thread to ask whether there are still investors (which could mean PAMM/FC investors or traders) who previously used the now defunct Liberty Reserve
      2. he was asking whether they are still trading that account or not
      3. also he asked whether they are withdrawing it via STP
      4. Roon came and pointed out his past experience due to the downfall of LR and answered only 1 of the questions from bulastika when he said

that's all got me stay in here, and with InstaForex, I'm an investor, as long as I will recover my lost funds through my Own Trading
      5. from that point the discussion started to shift from the original intention of the thread and frictions spread into a wildfire.

Let me clear up some things...

1. please stay on topic.

2. I definitely know the feeling of losing money. I lost tens of grand in the days of e-gold and HYIPs almost a decade ago. It's not that much to some people but definitely a lot for a student from foreign country living in the land of freedom who's trying to carve his own name in the family's history. That's why I learnt my lesson and not rely on LR when it comes to big money.

3. the LR saga is already over. both the company and clients lost money. I can't divulge the information to the public but there's a good reason why the company had one door policy (you can only withdraw from the same method you used to deposit).

Along the words exchange I read:

...nothin' more than LICKING my wounds...
      so bear in mind not to continue the very same discussion because the act might have the same effect to other affected parties. We need to be true to our words and be courteous to others.

4. please be mindful when using CAPS or reds or bold or reds and bold at the same time. online mannerism dictate that CAPS or reds or bold are used in offensive mode so please refrain from using them whenever possible.

5. the original goal of this forum is to help people from any level to learn forex and/or share the good things. So everyone must keep this thing in mind and make joint effort to uphold this tradition.

Now... let's get back to business shall we?
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 07-11-2014 at 06:13 AM.

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Bao Long (07-11-2014), Honest (07-11-2014), Humza (07-11-2014), Toxic (07-11-2014)

11. #26 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,584 Times in 1,537 Posts

I'm not getting the point of stretching it!

I suffered loss - I even paid to few investors out of my pocket just because I introduced multiple clients towards InstaForex, just to mend their souls and fill up their losses!
      Was it my fault ? No of course not, I did it for sake of good relationship - but I was very embarrassed due to all that situation - I'm not demanding a thing, not from you guys, Not from InstaForex - Not from anyone - I shared a story that actually happened to me - If you don't like to listen to some "Happening" or wanna be "Charmed" with something else, you're lord of your own will!

I guess - I've said it all - Nothin' else left for me to say - If I'd leave - that'd be cause of one reason alone!
      Hypocrisy - Trust me I can't stand to it!

I wish all of you a very happy career - I have few nice fellas around - I used to interact with!
      I have no complaints from the Moderators of this team - They're one of the best Forum Team, I've ever been with! I mean it!

Cheers all of you!

Sorry man for the losses, it happens and you just have to learn to grow pass all of your misfortune to be able to get to your destination as it is an integral part of this business and life it self, you have survived it already and do not cry over the split milk any longer but go ahead and be who you wanna be. cheers

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Honest for this useful post.

Bao Long (07-11-2014), Humza (07-11-2014)

13. #27 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2025 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

What's got into boy! Do you think I'm that IDIOT? Seriously? LOL
      When I'm clearly stating that "LR" defaulted" is there ONLY one way to withdraw funds? I may have deposited through LR - InstaForex, doesn't force anyone to pay or receive through any particular mode of payment - THAT'S WHY - Multiple options are available You Genius!
      I could cash out through Moneybookers, I may cashout through Wire, it's my choice! Your question had no sense whatsoever!
      I guess you are"an IDIOT". lols. Because if you educate yourself before opening your mouth or in second thought posting in here. The rules is clear as a sun. You can only withdraw your investments and your profit via the processor you use to deposit.

And your choice? Since when its become your choice on what to use to withdraw in instaforex? Actually you are the one who does not make sense at all. As all that I'm saying is base on facts. while yours are base on egoistic self believe own rules. lols.

And about loses. You only loss 50% of your LR and not 100% of your LR funds. If you are a good trader you can earn back your loses in matter of few months only and you don't need to feel sorry to your investors. Beside even if LR is gone your funds is still in your trading account its never been removed. So you can still continue trading and making money out of your LR investments.
      "Dear clients, we remind that when you withdraw funds via payment systems you should observe the following rule: the payment system as well as the currency of depositing and withdrawal must be the same. However, there is an exception: the customers who replenished their trading accounts by the card (USD) can withdraw amounts less than 300 USD via MoneyBookers/Skrill and over 300 USD via Bank Transfer (USD)."

Let me enlighten you, This rule I quoted above, was incorporated after LR's Default lol.
      First this rules is already existing way before LR went down.

And if you have commonsense you will know the reason why its allowed to deposit using a CARD and withdraw via skrills and and bankwire. Its because a card regardless if its a debitcard or a creditcard is process by the same processor. Its either VISA or MASTERCARD. And since skrills and neteller for example do accept VISA and Mastercard you can withdraw via payments processors like skrills and neteller
      Stop beating about rules - when you don't get the sense and you don't even know, so please stop "Yapping" about rules - I've read the rules "Clearly" before investing with Insta or any other broker!
      If you can't get the point - what I was trying to say - Stop this gaga-goo goo of "Rules".
      If you had knew the rules, you wouldn't be insisting on a single point of "Rules".
      I would Insist - "Re-Read" the rules * Pretty Please with a Cherry" on the top!

You're doin' nothin' more than LICKING my wounds with your "RUSTY TONGUE" Humza aka Mr. Rules!

Anyways, am I asking any of you "Cheesy Commentators" to pay me back? lol Why are you gettin' so hyper and enthusiastic to call me "Guilty"? lol

You guys have no idea what I've been through - My funds and my reputation - So Mind your own business!

I do insist the you not only read the rules. You must also try to understand what it meant. Because reading and understanding is two different thing. lols.

I guess you can read but you can't understand. But in your case its understandable.
      Your funds?
      Just curious though. What happen to your trading account? Because since LR went down I still do keep on trading the LR deposit I make and after a year I tripled my money and just starting to withdraw the profit via STP.

Now you may wonder why STP. Since after LR went down theirs a new rules that we can withdraw 50% of our LR investments and 50% of our profit via STP. That's why right now my investments via LR I now withdraw via STP.

If you keep on trading until now then your LR investments you can withdraw via STP. And to be honest. I don't even feel that I loss my money in LR at all as I'm withdrawing for the last two months now using STP.

Your reputation?
      Do you even have one? lols.
      If you know how to trade its not a problem. As I'm sure you can earn back your loses in matter of months or weeks and can pay back your investors. I do ran a PAMM account also. And I never heard any complain from my investors although my investments and my investors investments are all via LR also.

In the end its up to us how we handle challenges in life. Others just want to keep blaming others but themselves. Me I prefer to pick up what is left and start building my account from their. And funny thing is that since LR went down. My account expand from 1 PAMM account and three regular account to 13 regular account and two PAMM account. Not bad since LR went down.

14. #28 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,287 Times in 5,557 Posts

So the profit made by the deposited LR is freed to be withdrawn right ?

So that's what you meant at first by fruit.....

We can think them as bonus account then,... profit can be withdrawn but only half of the balance can be withdrawn...

15. #29 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

muhammad rizwan pasha is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad rizwan pasha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

why is WEBMONEY payment system closed on instaforex, anybody know about this, it is good payment system infact better then some other new payment processors.
      Somedays to Remember Somedays to Forget

16. #30 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      233 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is just a precaution taken by instaforex to save its customers and itself from losses. Webmoney is not a good payment processor and it will be getting the same fate like Liberty Reserve. You should also take all the funds out of this payment processor because we do not know when U.S will be taking it down.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Subscribed to this Thread : 1