• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: Liberty Reserve investors and cashing our via solidtrustpay

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      590 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Smartest Fool     
      It is just a precaution taken by instaforex to save its customers and itself from losses. Webmoney is not a good payment processor and it will be getting the same fate like Liberty Reserve. You should also take all the funds out of this payment processor because we do not know when U.S will be taking it down.
      So its better to close Perfectmoney, Egopay, STP and all other ilegall ecurrencies that will be closed sooner or later... I think since LR closure IFX will going to cancel the support of non trustable processors to avoid any future issue like the one happened with LR last year. Not only webmoney but also the processors I refer above should be avoided too.

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,641 Times in 8,480 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greentrader     
      So its better to close Perfectmoney, Egopay, STP and all other ilegall ecurrencies that will be closed sooner or later... I think since LR closure IFX will going to cancel the support of non trustable processors to avoid any future issue like the one happened with LR last year. Not only webmoney but also the processors I refer above should be avoided too.
      webmoney is russian so i don't think americans can do much about it (hopefully).
      we have to move to china and seek new digital currency from there... americans don't have much power over china lols

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PhantomTrader79 For This Useful Post:

denira (08-25-2014)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      590 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79     
      webmoney is russian so i don't think americans can do much about it (hopefully).
      we have to move to china and seek new digital currency from there... americans don't have much power over china lols
      That's one of the reason why many processors stop accepting people from US since LR shutdown... Even without US intervention such processors can disappear suddenly without notice. Its better to stick only with credible ways to pay and that's why big traders use bank wire for deposit/wihdrawal funds from accounts. If you want to trade real so think also about using real funds and avoid virtual funds from DGCs....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Greentrader For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (10-15-2014)

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,641 Times in 8,480 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greentrader     
      That's one of the reason why many processors stop accepting people from US since LR shutdown... Even without US intervention such processors can disappear suddenly without notice. Its better to stick only with credible ways to pay and that's why big traders use bank wire for deposit/wihdrawal funds from accounts. If you want to trade real so think also about using real funds and avoid virtual funds from DGCs....
      Exactly mate... people need to wise up so something like this (even though it may happen again) will not affect them.

Digital currencies are only good up to certain stage in your life... after your profit from online activity get bigger you will eventually, naturally switch to safer money transfer method.

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4