• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20

Thread: Taking risk is the way for getting huge success

Banned
      I am:
      Stresses

innocentrani is a splendid one to behold innocentrani is a splendid one to behold innocentrani is a splendid one to behold innocentrani is a splendid one to behold innocentrani is a splendid one to behold innocentrani is a splendid one to behold innocentrani is a splendid one to behold innocentrani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      284 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In Forex trading it's necessorry to take risk then we can get success if we can't taking rest then we can't take success in Forex. Forex Trading is the highest risky business then we can take risk in Forex. But try to avoid from taking high risk then we can take success in Forex.

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to innocentrani for this useful post.

ahleyan22 (10-12-2018), boy31477 (10-12-2018), Delete (10-12-2018), Jahanzaib786 (10-12-2018), MARandhawa (10-12-2018), Mustansir Hussain (10-12-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      300 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,331 Times in 348 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pearl View Post
      Many people think Forex is a loss project. But I think if one's know about the global economical status as well or up to date with this he/she can't get loss. Forex may a few risk but when one's concern about it then he/she must be earn a lots of money from Forex. And I want to say boldly that risk is the way to huge success. And nobody can't gain without risk.

In forex trading business you have to take risk in order to get good money in forex. It is a great business no doubt but we have to work hard if we need to earn a handsome income. I am working hard to get some profits in forex trading.

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to boy31477 for this useful post.

ahleyan22 (10-12-2018), Delete (10-12-2018), innocentrani (10-12-2018), Jahanzaib786 (10-12-2018), MARandhawa (10-12-2018), Mustansir Hussain (10-12-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angelic

Lets is a glorious beacon of light Lets is a glorious beacon of light Lets is a glorious beacon of light Lets is a glorious beacon of light Lets is a glorious beacon of light Lets is a glorious beacon of light Lets's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      131 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Risk is way for the enormous success in the market. if you want to be a fruitful trader then yo to take the risk. Without to take the risk for you can do well in the market. Because a good trading information can decrease to risk of the possibility. So learn the Forex of correctly and finished that knowledge trade in the market.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Lets for this useful post.

The S-I-S (10-25-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amused

SABIR2323 is a jewel in the rough SABIR2323 is a jewel in the rough SABIR2323 is a jewel in the rough SABIR2323's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i agree with that , as they say no pain no gain . but it's not that easy as you think of it ,just knowing the global economical status alone will not be sufficient for you to make profit you need to know about technical analysis as well

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

tahi is a jewel in the rough tahi is a jewel in the rough tahi is a jewel in the rough tahi is a jewel in the rough tahi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      156 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you can say that taking risk is the way of getting huge profit for one time but taking risk is not the way of getting success because taking risk every time will give you huge loss,because risk can not give you profit every time,so if you want to be a successful then don't take risks just go slowly,small profit is better then big profit with risk

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

eteng5555 is on a distinguished road eteng5555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Life itself is all about risk, everything we do in life we either directly or indirectly created a risk to achieve what we want in life. Trading of any kind could also involve risk if tried or ventured into. There is no crime in trying to do anything, mistake are a strong proof to show that you are trying, than not do anything at all. At the same time some people don't have to risk anything before attaining success if born with a silver spoon. Yet some are born and still choose to create risk fortune to have more success.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

alishah2019 is on a distinguished road alishah2019's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes Risk never gets success. If you ever get any benefit then you have to face major losses later. Trading is a difficult business but it is a real bussiness.

Reply to Thread
    Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20