Closed Thread
Page 3 of 39 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

Thread: Free Request - ( Request for buffer style built in & custom indicator )

1. #21 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,101 Times in 2,116 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MIS     
    I have no time for backtest, my history data isn't complete yet, I need to download it, would you backt it test ? and give me the report here about that Code ? What I need now from you is Feedback for what I did

Maybe you can attach your template

attachment below is my template

LIST FOR EA on This Thread Progress:

1. DingdongEA
    I am using the time frame 15 M to test this EA, mate, with a 20 pip SL and TP 30 pips ..
    could produce the first good, first 4 positions open was touched Take Profit, and subsequent SL and TP touched alternately.
    if you want to make to the indicators used in this way, dear?
    how do you think?

Name: EA....jpg Views: 457 Size: 215.1 KB

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (15-07-2014)

3. #22 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

MIS is a jewel in the rough MIS is a jewel in the rough MIS is a jewel in the rough MIS is a jewel in the rough MIS's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    678 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    2 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ding dong     
    I am using the time frame 15 M to test this EA, mate, with a 20 pip SL and TP 30 pips ..
    could produce the first good, first 4 positions open was touched Take Profit, and subsequent SL and TP touched alternately.
    if you want to make to the indicators used in this way, dear?
    how do you think?

Attachment 53841
    first I wan't to know about the logic code, is that code correct? as correct as you want? two, if you want to make another additional, I hope you give me the rules detail, What I did is only pure code imagination, not basicly on any rules. My coding above is only applying thinking from your posting, I get only set value of indi, with no rules you give to me. please this thread is not only for us, but for all the fellow forummer, write your rules for me to code in EA, or attach your indi, or attach your template.

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

next maybe can develop it to dingdongEArev1 if you want, if I able to do that, but once again, no matter it built in or custom, will be clear for the coder if the rules include.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 2 users say Thank You to MIS for this useful post.

Bao Long (15-07-2014), PhantomTrader79 (16-07-2014)

5. #23 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    first I wan't to know about the logic code, is that code correct? as correct as you want? two, if you want to make another additional, I hope you give me the rules detail, What I did is only pure code imagination, not basicly on any rules. My coding above is only applying thinking from your posting, I get only set value of indi, with no rules you give to me. please this thread is not only for us, but for all the fellow forummer, write your rules for me to code in EA, or attach your indi, or attach your template.

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

next maybe can develop it to dingdongEArev1 if you want, if I able to do that, but once again, no matter it built in or custom, will be clear for the coder if the rules include.
    hhehe, I'm sorry, dear.
    because I previously did not have the initiative to be used as EA, and I do not understand how you will be if in the input logic in the system for EA .. hhehe ...

indicators are used:

Zig zag 1 (4, 5, 3) ------------ Use / not used
    Zig Zag 2 (24, 5, 3) ---------- Use / not used
    Stoch 1 (9, 4, 3) -------------- Use / not used
    Stoch 2 (12, 4, 12) ---------- Use / not used
    Stoch 3 (24, 4, 10) ---------- Use / not used

so for this indicator can be given five choices for the indicators used or not used, dear ...

to determine the Sell or Buy open position, you have to understand this, dear ...
    only addition to the choice of indicators used / not used.

for testing in MT4 I also can not walk long, because history data on MT4 I also incomplete ... hhehe ....
    yup, I'll try to complete the data on my MT4 history.

This is an indicator that I use and its templates.

Name: TP.jpg Views: 450 Size: 221.3 KB

Zig Zag Template.rar

6. 2 users say Thank You to ding dong for this useful post.

Bao Long (15-07-2014), MIS (15-07-2014)

7. #24 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    MIS hello,,, I just tested this EA ...
    and the result is like this ...
    hhehe, I'm sorry, I have downloaded the data history but the result is still n / a for modeling quality.

Name: EA....jpg Views: 467 Size: 102.5 KB

8. 2 users say Thank You to ding dong for this useful post.

Bao Long (15-07-2014), MIS (15-07-2014)

9. #25 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

MIS is a jewel in the rough MIS is a jewel in the rough MIS is a jewel in the rough MIS is a jewel in the rough MIS's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    678 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    2 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    hhehe, I'm sorry, dear.
    because I previously did not have the initiative to be used as EA, and I do not understand how you will be if in the input logic in the system for EA .. hhehe ...

indicators are used:

so for this indicator can be given five choices for the indicators used or not used, dear ...

to determine the Sell or Buy open position, you have to understand this, dear ...
    only addition to the choice of indicators used / not used.

for testing in MT4 I also can not walk long, because history data on MT4 I also incomplete ... hhehe ....
    yup, I'll try to complete the data on my MT4 history.

This is an indicator that I use and its templates.

Attachment 53843

Attachment 53842
    I need to learn it again for detail bro give me the time OK

MIS hello,,, I just tested this EA ...
    and the result is like this ...
    hhehe, I'm sorry, I have downloaded the data history but the result is still n / a for modeling quality.

Attachment 53846
    Thank you for the feed back, this is what I need, next maybe we can develop it to DingDongEARev1 oke, Now I want to refresh for a while, because have a lot of work in my offline job , I will test to re code again if my time off from the job offline. Wish me luck to able make that code, and I really thank you for your appreciate in My thread.
    Restart Everything on Me

10. 2 users say Thank You to MIS for this useful post.

ding dong (15-07-2014), PhantomTrader79 (16-07-2014)

11. #26 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Thank you for the feed back, this is what I need, next maybe we can develop it to DingDongEARev1 oke, Now I want to refresh for a while, because have a lot of work in my offline job , I will test to re code again if my time off from the job offline. Wish me luck to able make that code, and I really thank you for your appreciate in My thread.
    hhehe,, yup dear ..
    that I want to thank you, because you take the time to help members in this forum.
    I do not expect to perfection the success of EA, but trying to realize better with you, dear.
    thank you very much to give time to help me, dear.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

MIS (15-07-2014)

13. #27 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    678 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    2 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    hhehe,, yup dear ..
    that I want to thank you, because you take the time to help members in this forum.
    I do not expect to perfection the success of EA, but trying to realize better with you, dear.
    thank you very much to give time to help me, dear.
    Like I said before, I Enjoy this

OK I try to see what you attach above, you use another custom there

Here it is "ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values" and I think this is work like Non Repaint Zigzag ( Correct me If I'm Wrong )
    Name: ss.PNG Views: 405 Size: 54.2 KB

and about your mention above

For me I like to said that is just only "True" or "False" Condition we can choose when activate the EA, we can Use "bool" Condition there.

so I imagine that all that condition will more than 5 result for decision

imagine if like this

Zig zag 1 (4, 5, 3) ------------ Use

Zig Zag 2 (24, 5, 3) ---------- Use

Stoch 1 (9, 4, 3) -------------- Use

4. and another

Which want to use ?

please give me advice
    Last edited by MIS; 15-07-2014 at 11:00 PM.
    Restart Everything on Me

14. 2 users say Thank You to MIS for this useful post.

ding dong (16-07-2014), PhantomTrader79 (16-07-2014)

15. #28 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    678 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    2 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Next Step to Revision the Code on dingdongEA

First Step before I get any advice from another, Basicly I try to see 1 Custom there "ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values"

and try to see how it works with the function, EA progress with that custom indicator first :

Code Of Function to Check Buffer Value of that Indicator, that's mean focusing only use value -1,0, and 1 :

Code:
    ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values(0);
    //ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values function
    int ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values(int timeframe) 
    {int ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values_res=0;int j=0;int limit=500;double zig=0;
        for (int i=0; i<=limit; i++) 
          {double ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values_1=iCustom(NULL,timeframe,"ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values",barn,Length,0,i+1);
           double ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values_2=iCustom(NULL,timeframe,"ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values",barn,Length,0,i);
           if (ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values_2>0) {j=i; zig=ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values_2; break;}}
           for (i=j+1; i<=limit; i++) 
          {ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values_1=iCustom(NULL,timeframe,"ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values",barn,Length,0,i+1);
           ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values_2=iCustom(NULL,timeframe,"ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values",barn,Length,0,i);
             if (ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values_2>0) {break;}}
               if (zig>ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values_2) 
               {ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values_res=-1;}
                    if (zig<ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values_2) 
                    {ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values_res=1;}
    return(ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values_res);}
    Using parameter on priceLine1

if Price line show in high, it sell, if in low it buy

Sell Condition

Name: sell.png Views: 427 Size: 28.6 KB

Buy Condition

Name: buy.png Views: 435 Size: 38.7 KB

This is only Imagination in my head, Please Correct me if I'm Wrong bro, Code Still In Progress.....
    Last edited by MIS; 16-07-2014 at 12:08 AM.
    Restart Everything on Me

16. 2 users say Thank You to MIS for this useful post.

ding dong (16-07-2014), PhantomTrader79 (16-07-2014)

17. #29 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    First Step before I get any advice from another, Basicly I try to see 1 Custom there "ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values"

and try to see how it works with the function, EA progress with that custom indicator first :

Code Of Function to Check Buffer Value of that Indicator, that's mean focusing only use value -1,0, and 1 :

Code:
    ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values(0);
    //ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values function
    int ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values(int timeframe) 
    {int ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values_res=0;int j=0;int limit=500;double zig=0;
        for (int i=0; i<=limit; i++) 
          {double ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values_1=iCustom(NULL,timeframe,"ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values",barn,Length,0,i+1);
           double ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values_2=iCustom(NULL,timeframe,"ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values",barn,Length,0,i);
           if (ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values_2>0) {j=i; zig=ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values_2; break;}}
           for (i=j+1; i<=limit; i++) 
          {ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values_1=iCustom(NULL,timeframe,"ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values",barn,Length,0,i+1);
           ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values_2=iCustom(NULL,timeframe,"ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values",barn,Length,0,i);
             if (ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values_2>0) {break;}}
               if (zig>ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values_2) 
               {ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values_res=-1;}
                    if (zig<ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values_2) 
                    {ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values_res=1;}
    return(ZigZag_with_patterns_and_values_res);}
    Using parameter on priceLine1

if Price line show in high, it sell, if in low it buy

Sell Condition

Attachment 53855

Buy Condition

Attachment 53857

This is only Imagination in my head, Please Correct me if I'm Wrong bro, Code Still In Progress.....
    hhehe,, yup,, like it, dear ..
    I previously did not know about this code later works such as what, but I saw your picture and show it interesting, dear .....
    whether it can be used as an indicator option that I posted earlier, dear?
    such as used or not used.

---------- Post added at 05:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------

For me I like to said that is just only "True" or "False" Condition we can choose when activate the EA, we can Use "bool" Condition there.

so I imagine that all that condition will more than 5 result for decision

imagine if like this

Zig zag 1 (4, 5, 3) ------------ Use

Zig Zag 2 (24, 5, 3) ---------- Use

Stoch 1 (9, 4, 3) -------------- Use

4. and another

Which want to use ?

please give me advice

apologize for not reading your previous posts, dear ... hhehe, I missed one of your posts ...

Zig Zag 2 (24, 5, 3) ---------- Use / not Used

if like this if it can be done, dear?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

MIS (16-07-2014)

19. #30 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    678 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    2 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    hhehe,, yup,, like it, dear ..
    I previously did not know about this code later works such as what, but I saw your picture and show it interesting, dear .....
    whether it can be used as an indicator option that I posted earlier, dear?
    such as used or not used.

---------- Post added at 05:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------

apologize for not reading your previous posts, dear ... hhehe, I missed one of your posts ...

Zig Zag 2 (24, 5, 3) ---------- Use / not Used

if like this if it can be done, dear?
    I will try to do my bes just wish me luck bro, don't forget about
    "True" or "False" Condition we can
    choose when activate the EA, we
    can Use "bool" Condition there.

It's mean need user interactive there.
    I'm working in offline job now, maybe after home, I will code it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to MIS For This Useful Post:

ding dong (16-07-2014)

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 39 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 3