• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Never give up (Part 3)

1. #21 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angelic

FxNaem will become famous soon enough FxNaem will become famous soon enough FxNaem's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      136 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is best open door forever making. Individuals can begin exchanging with little speculation however benefits are high. There are limitless benefit in forex exchange. So forex is interesting business or everybody. Many individuals are worry with brilliant business and they are wining acceptable benefit from forex. It is hard to make benefit at beginning time yet in the wake of fining information dealer can without much of a stretch acquire cash so don't surrender.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to FxNaem for this useful post.

ahsaniqbal (05-25-2020), M Ali (05-23-2020)

3. #22 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

Abdul Khaliq Brohi is a jewel in the rough Abdul Khaliq Brohi is a jewel in the rough Abdul Khaliq Brohi is a jewel in the rough Abdul Khaliq Brohi is a jewel in the rough Abdul Khaliq Brohi's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is the market or home where any trader who never gives up is for sure on the verge in becoming a professional trader. You can take sense of sentence never give up in a way if you have a good profitable trade or loss trade do take a break it's necessary. If a trader wants to continue winning streak of trade mind has to be properly set in a positive way to get more experience and later can be helpful to the newbies. Even if their comes loss a trader should never let emotions or revenge from market come into play the result will only be account wash and later stress. Profit and loss are part of life and business but controlling greed and emotions are done by few and mostly let them over come them.

4. #23 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      193 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,933 Times in 2,364 Posts

no I cannot agree or question we will give up with the help of hard working because hardworking is the key of success if you will become rich trade and and and level trader you must work order hard and then you will give up day day by day and spend time a time you will become a successful trader and you will earn a decent and satisfaction profit.

5. #24 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angelic

FxNaem will become famous soon enough FxNaem will become famous soon enough FxNaem's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      136 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Invest in Forex market. It is unreasonable to leave the Forex in because the interest that Forex works is not to be forgotten. We try to work as much as we can and maintain the policy.

6. #25 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      In_Love

M Ali is just really nice M Ali is just really nice M Ali is just really nice M Ali is just really nice M Ali's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Give my dear friends, if you have done that, then your issue will not be solved any To solve any issue, you should get knowledge about it, whereas if you want knowledge about Fox, then get knowledge about it, don't leave it up
      Don't give up Keep on

7. #26 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Relaxed

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      4764 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,604 Times in 5,555 Posts

In fact, if you give up then you will never be able to make it at the end! I do not care whether you are facing losses right now and could not make anything out of forex trading business, but if you could hang in there for a while then you shall be able to start gaining adequate knowledge, experiences and good trading skills which shall be able to help you to start earning money over time. So it is very essential for us to never give up but stay put until you have mastered and learned a lot of things which are capable of leading you into your promised land in the field of forex market.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

8. #27 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angelic

Accrued Payments
      136 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, we do not must surrender the Forex trading. We usually need to earn better in Forex for our shiny destiny and economically sturdy. We need to analyze a whole lot lots in the Forex market buying and selling even need to training on demo buying and selling.

9. #28 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1572 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,580 Times in 2,860 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shoab chow     
      Yes, you are right that this the number one rule to get the success in the forex trading business . We should not give up at any point even we are losing money consistently. We should be strong and keep our faith on our ability that we can make money again. The forex is a risky business but when we do it seriously, we can make money more than any other business.
      Dear good morning dear you are totally right if you want to do this business then we have to take it seriously we had to learn it and then make a rule then and only then we can make progress in this business and earn something in this I hope you like my words wish you good luck.

10. #29 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

ahsaniqbal is on a distinguished road ahsaniqbal's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello mate! giving up in the line of forex mean you dont have ability to run it.so dont give up in any kind of situation even your lossing money. always hope for the best and give your hundred percent.

11. #30 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angelic

Accrued Payments
      136 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, we do now not need to give up the Forex buying and selling. We generally need to earn higher in Forex for our shiny future and economically strong. We need to analyze a whole lot plenty in the Forex market place shopping for and promoting even want to schooling on demo shopping for and selling.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3