Reply to thread
Page 24 of 24 19 22 23 24

Thread: What platform you use in trading? (Part 3)

1. #231 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

skyE5ive will become famous soon enough skyE5ive will become famous soon enough skyE5ive's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    63 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Cool CONTRARY TO POPULAR OPINION THAT MT5 IS BETTER/ADVANCED TO MT4

Quote Originally Posted by reggiectp     
    Mt4 platform is the best and most popular trading platform in the world. I use mt4 to trade, but i want to start with mt5 platform because it seems like it is better than mt4.
    https://www.fullertonmarkets.com/hub...re%20image.jpg
    Contrary to popular opinion (that MT5 is the advanced version of MT4); I personally use MT4 platform. This is specifically because it is specially built and better suited to Forex Traders.

MT5 is better suited to individuals who trade in stocks, CFDs and Futures. That is just the most important unique feature of MT5 to MT4. But if you are a forex traders, I recommend you stick to the MT4 platform as it is better suited to your purpose.

Below are some of the major differences between MT4 and MT5:

Unique Features of MT4:
    The MT4 Platform has 9 time frames.
    MT4 does not have the economic calendar.
    Its strategy tester is a single thread one.
    It is best used to develop trading program and perfecting them to the teeth.
    It requires multiple functions for performing each trading operation. But most of the functions are simple.
    MT4 program cannot be run on MT5 program. This is one of the primary ways that the MT5 is much better than the MT4.
    More simple when compared to MT5 which is more complex in operation.

Unique Features of MT5:
    The MT5 Platform Has up to 21 different time frames.
    MT5 is used to implement a positional system.
    It has the economic calendar.
    It has a multi-threaded strategy tester.
    More efficient and easier to use when compared to MT4.
    Traders can write and alter scripts, which is a very advanced function that enable traders to customize their trading environment.
    Trading operations are done by sending trade requests using just one function.
    The MT5 platform give a higher depth of Market compare to the MT4.
    The MT5 Platform has a higher number of technical indicators.
    Last edited by skyE5ive; 22-07-2021 at 02:43 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to skyE5ive For This Useful Post:

blessing76 (05-08-2021)

3. #232 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Agnus is an unknown quantity at this point Agnus's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I mostly use the MT4 since I'm a scalper, and it is also one of the common platforms used by many traders other than the MT5.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #233 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

JoanCooper is an unknown quantity at this point JoanCooper's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I traded using an MT4 platform because of its simple trading software, and compared to its advanced version of MT5; The MT4 is a better choice even for scalping.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #234 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

blessing76 has a reputation beyond repute blessing76 has a reputation beyond repute blessing76 has a reputation beyond repute blessing76 has a reputation beyond repute blessing76 has a reputation beyond repute blessing76 has a reputation beyond repute blessing76 has a reputation beyond repute blessing76 has a reputation beyond repute blessing76 has a reputation beyond repute blessing76 has a reputation beyond repute blessing76 has a reputation beyond repute blessing76's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    513 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,520 Times in 1,373 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I use the Mt4 platform in my trading and I have been using the fie years now and I must say that it is the best and user friendly platform for trading. Although some brokers that I have registered with are trying to force me to use other trading platform like the Mt5 or other platform I still find Mt4 as the best.

6. #235 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

blessing76 has a reputation beyond repute blessing76 has a reputation beyond repute blessing76 has a reputation beyond repute blessing76 has a reputation beyond repute blessing76 has a reputation beyond repute blessing76 has a reputation beyond repute blessing76 has a reputation beyond repute blessing76 has a reputation beyond repute blessing76 has a reputation beyond repute blessing76 has a reputation beyond repute blessing76 has a reputation beyond repute blessing76's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    513 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,520 Times in 1,373 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by skyE5ive     
    https://www.fullertonmarkets.com/hub...re%20image.jpg
    Contrary to popular opinion (that MT5 is the advanced version of MT4); I personally use MT4 platform. This is specifically because it is specially built and better suited to Forex Traders.

MT5 is better suited to individuals who trade in stocks, CFDs and Futures. That is just the most important unique feature of MT5 to MT4. But if you are a forex traders, I recommend you stick to the MT4 platform as it is better suited to your purpose.

Below are some of the major differences between MT4 and MT5:

Unique Features of MT4:
    The MT4 Platform has 9 time frames.
    MT4 does not have the economic calendar.
    Its strategy tester is a single thread one.
    It is best used to develop trading program and perfecting them to the teeth.
    It requires multiple functions for performing each trading operation. But most of the functions are simple.
    MT4 program cannot be run on MT5 program. This is one of the primary ways that the MT5 is much better than the MT4.
    More simple when compared to MT5 which is more complex in operation.

Unique Features of MT5:
    The MT5 Platform Has up to 21 different time frames.
    MT5 is used to implement a positional system.
    It has the economic calendar.
    It has a multi-threaded strategy tester.
    More efficient and easier to use when compared to MT4.
    Traders can write and alter scripts, which is a very advanced function that enable traders to customize their trading environment.
    Trading operations are done by sending trade requests using just one function.
    The MT5 platform give a higher depth of Market compare to the MT4.
    The MT5 Platform has a higher number of technical indicators.
    Still on still I prefer my Mt4 platform compared to Mt5 platform any time any day. I am not looking fie thousands of indicators in other to get a good trade set up neither do I want to use all the time frame to make my trading decisions. One very annoying thing that is getting me really upset is the moves by some brokers in forcing its clients indirectly to use the Mt5 platform but thank God instaforex does not do that.

7. #236 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Lucas12 is an unknown quantity at this point Lucas12's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I trade with the MT4 platform since I find it suitable for forex trading, and they offer real-time access to market prices and liquidity which is an advantage for me while trading.

8. #237 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Flavio Esteves is an unknown quantity at this point Flavio Esteves's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I currently trade with the MT4 platform. It is famous among scalpers because of its simple trading software with real-time market prices and liquidity access.

9. #238 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:

gabrieshaw is an unknown quantity at this point gabrieshaw's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    I have used so many trading platforms in the past but it is MT4 that is still my favourite. The ease of customizing the platform is what attracts me most to this platform. I started my trading journey with MT4 and on my fellow traders advice, I tried using other platforms also but I got back to MT4 for a number of reasons.

Reliability

It offers a great trading environment that helps traders execute trades as per their plans. From depositing funds to placing trades, everything is done so easily with MT4.

Trading Tools

MT4 offers a plethora of trading tools that any trader would ever need to analyse the market and execute traders with great precision. No extra frills!

Mobile Trading

This is one of the reasons why I like to trade with MT4. It is difficult to sit on my system all the time to trade. MT4s mobile trading is convenient for accessing real-time charts.

. Expert Advisors

For the times when the market is moving too rapidly and it becomes difficult to execute trades manually, the expert advisors work so well. I customize them as per my needs.
    MT4 is surely the best platform for both novice and experienced traders if you wish to trade your own way.

Reply to thread
Page 24 of 24 19 22 23 24

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open