Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cheerful

Forex4worth is an unknown quantity at this point Forex4worth's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Investor controls in PAMM account

Hi) Can a investor in PAAM account changes his lot size/open close trades etc or only the account manager has all controls ?

2. #2 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      590 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Forex4worth     
      Hi) Can a investor in PAAM account changes his lot size/open close trades etc or only the account manager has all controls ?
      Obviously that investor can only invest money in trader account. Trading functions are only available for Pamm trader. The only thing pamm investor can do is check the monitoring pages and request money at any time with or without penalization according to rules defined by pamm trader. Pamm is a very risky investment especially because most investors don't know well the trader they pick.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Greentrader For This Useful Post:

standart (05-12-2020)

4. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

luna86 is an unknown quantity at this point luna86's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      110 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Investors invest in PAMM account.So, they feel all time tense to seeing and monitoring trade.Though traders doing trade but investors all time create a mental preesure in traders.So,investors controls in pamm account.PAMM account very risky for traders.

5. #4 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

vic84 is an unknown quantity at this point vic84's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I dont think so, your money is locked in with fund managers. But PAMM account is good for traders who are not confident enough to trade.

6. #5 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Hukam will become famous soon enough Hukam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1869 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No my friend a investor can't do nothing in PAMM account because PAMM account can be operated only by its owner there is no control of any investor in this account I personally suggest everyone to do trade theirself

7. #6 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Adi Forexer is on a distinguished road Adi Forexer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      314 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Absolutely Not .. !

You can not modify any trade of your PAMM Trader.. . However its only possible with Copy Trades..

PAMM means the Manager .. That manage your whole account .. . You just get the result in the end of the agreement .. . but you can cancel it any time with the deduction according to the initial agreement ..

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vic84     
      I dont think so, your money is locked in with fund managers. But PAMM account is good for traders who are not confident enough to trade.
      Kindly do not post anything that you not sure .. Please confirm first dont be hurry .. Just make a little research that also increase your knowledge then post here and get thanks.. .

Of Course the invested amount locked by the PAMM policies and fund managers do grateful job .. they helps newbies or even a professional traders to save there time .. .

After all Time is Money

8. #7 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Adi Forexer is on a distinguished road Adi Forexer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      314 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No dude.. unfortunately not.. . You just can do it from copy trade .. .
      PAM-Manager Only the reconcilable of your whole account if you want to take back your capital.. You have to pay some penalty fees as per terms and conditions you had singed before starting of account with the Manager.. .

9. #8 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

jagpok is on a distinguished road jagpok's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

locked money protects PAMM trader and also all investors. Imagine that major investor withdraws his money...all of sudden margin of PAMM account increases and it can cause a margin call, stop out of trades and loss for all other investors.
      Invest with me

10. #9 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Mastadon will become famous soon enough Mastadon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

An investor can only invest money and hope for the best. A longer investor can not do. Yes, according to the conclusion there are many restrictions because it can lead to complete destruction of the PAM account. The broker tries to avoid such moments and often delays the withdrawal of money and increases the ratings so that investors will withdraw less money.

11. #10 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Buzzed

standart has much to be proud of standart has much to be proud of standart has much to be proud of standart has much to be proud of standart has much to be proud of standart has much to be proud of standart has much to be proud of standart has much to be proud of standart has much to be proud of standart's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,197 Times in 547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greentrader     
      Obviously that investor can only invest money in trader account. Trading functions are only available for Pamm trader. The only thing pamm investor can do is check the monitoring pages and request money at any time with or without penalization according to rules defined by pamm trader. Pamm is a very risky investment especially because most investors don't know well the trader they pick.
      Like I do trade my own and take the risk. ok, so fine with the deal amount of money. but why I need to pay or join to invest to PAMM account manager, when I need to deal with still, with the risk. that's funny if I hire PAMM trader like you. so, when you meet investors and talk about PAMM risk, such as losing all capital, and take no profit at all, you are seriously worst PAMM account manager.

serious pal, you are funny.

Reply to thread