• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 20 of 20 ... 15 18 19 20

Thread: Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (part 3)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3055 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,048 Times in 2,024 Posts

Default Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (part 3)

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long     
      So transfer between accounts wil be faster since one of the cause is the Liberty Reserve deposited money in some users ?

Well, then I think withdrawal will be the same too ??

I hope the withdrawal process can get faster too even though now is not bad but still can be improved.
      I don't know what else they have improve since till its manual few hours delay or early is always going to happen so unless they put extra stuff which are in front of pc only waiting for the request to come than it can be almost like Instant but they already have alot of stuff so i don't think they will do that.

Link to other threads:
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only)
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (2)
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (4)
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (5)
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (6)
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (7)
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Screenshot, DISCUSSION Only) (8)
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 02-06-2016 at 04:16 PM. Reason: updating links.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Lumia520 will become famous soon enough Lumia520's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      232 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Humza     
      Lumia520, Mate don't get me wrong all including me can understand your feeling and nervous you must be yet it seriously makes no sense by just posting the same stuff in almost every thread you are visiting it is just creating spams you have raise your point and have also got a vital reason behind it now waiting is the only option there is so i request to stay calm and try not to post same stuff everywhere over and over again there can be worst problems but you must consider yourself extremely lucky that what you are going through is a very minor problem which will surely be solved very soon.
      but if you see my date of request withdraw is exceed the 8 working day and its very delay from the FD so and my trading is hang now cause my withdraw request still pending

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3055 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long     
      You can still log in to your account so its not blocked.

Good luck to try again to withdraw with other payment processor.

Maybe they mistakenly said it was block but probably because of the problem in the Neteller.

EDIT: sorry, I thought you use Neteller but its Skrill instead... then I don't know the real reason or problem..
      Actually the problem looks very clear that is he was still trading after the request so in that case refunded is guarantee unless the trade goes in big profits so i surely think he will receive the amount if he request it again without opening a trade in between and for the support stuff i guess he just ask him randomly instead of giving the proper detail so they just made a guess although i can be completely wrong yet that looks most logical reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumia520     
      but if you see my date of request withdraw is exceed the 8 working day and its very delay from the FD so and my trading is hang now cause my withdraw request still pending
      Correct mate waiting for the withdrawal is painful but than not able to trade is a big problem but than again its all about patience even in trading.

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      705 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IFX Yvonne     
      Hi Discordance! There are many reasons why your withdrawal got a refund. And to get the exact reason we need your trading account number. Make sure that you're withdrawing to the same banking details you used to deposit to your account.
      my account : 8014727
      it is the bonus posting account,as you can see at my attached picture,not the real deposited account

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      3055 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Discordance     
      it is the bonus posting account,as you can see at my attached picture,not the real deposited account
      Mate have you tried withdrawing again? and did you trade after making the withdrawal request? like mostly everyone said above that it must be a mistake by support stuff by saying its blocked when you are able to login.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      232 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the same replay from FD no any new Please wait. The funds will be process as soon as possible. Your patience is highly appreciated.

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      705 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Humza     
      Mate have you tried withdrawing again? and did you trade after making the withdrawal request? like mostly everyone said above that it must be a mistake by support stuff by saying its blocked when you are able to login.
      i withdraw yesterday using egopay,refunded again now,don't know why
      Name:  sdfasdfwefe.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  7.4 KB
      Last edited by Discordance; 12-18-2013 at 12:01 PM.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      232 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 46680
      why is that happen to you , are you sure you not made any deposit from anther bank cause this reasons make it to refund also

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      3055 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 46680
      That is a very strange case maybe just do one thing login and go on the bonus status and see how much is available for withdrawal than put that exact amount for withdrawal and hopefully this time it wont be refunded.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,257 Times in 5,545 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by amithfx     
      DEAR BRO
      with today almost 10 days over after give my withdraw request ..still i not received my 1000$ in neteller.hope to get soon..once i receive will post here..so much delay..
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by amithfx     
      DEAR BRO
      with today almost 10 days over after give my withdraw request ..still i not received my 1000$ in neteller.hope to get soon..once i receive will post here..so much delay..
      Well, since the amount is 1000 $, surely its from your real deposit because you only have 0,6 $ bonus in your forum account.

Like IFX Yvone said, make sure the withdrawal method is the same like the deposit method.

Or you can cancel your withdrawal and try again with the same method if its too long.

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Attachment 46680

Are you sure you have no open position now and your profit is really enough to be withdrawn ?

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      232 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

any one get payment request via neteller withdraw bank cause im still waiting for my tow request withdraw and no any thing happen to me

Closed Thread
    Page 20 of 20 ... 15 18 19 20